TTC #1 Hopeful and Obsessed! lol

That's a great way to spend the time. And who knows , might be able to use some of it in a nursery ! Lol

:baby:

I found another great way to occupy time! And funny enough, my Husband is wanting to try too!

Crocheting! Not sure if it's something you're into or not, but I thought it'd be awesome to start simple making baby blanket and beanies and by the time the baby arrives, to have some crocheted animals for them to sleep with! :) How are you feeling today?

You know what ???? That's a great idea !!!!!!

I never thought about that. That way. You are staying busy AND being productive for soon to be baby!!!!

Are you taking a class ? Are the materials expensive ?

I'm feeling okay. Had mild dull cramping yesterday for over a hour during Random parts of the day. My Hubbie had the flu all weekend and now my throat is scratchy lol Had some creamy thick CM last night sorry lol but TTC ladies keep it real.

But other then that ... I THINK I feel fine.

5 days until I wanna test !

We shall see if I even do it lol

How you holding up! How's work ?

I'm actually learning how to crochet via youtube videos! :)

I'm only 2 days away from AF beginning. All of the tests that I have taken have been negative. I have a feeling that we aren't this month. Which is really weird because my symptoms were unavoidably obvious. The good thing, though, is that if we aren't, this cycle has taught me patience. I'm understanding that things like this often take time and the more stressed out I am about it, the less receptive my body will be to actually making it happen. Life's funny that way.

Creamy thick CM is a huge sign of potential baby in progress! :happydance: There's never TMI on forums like this! I only get a little queezy looking at pictures of other people's CM, but generally I can handle it, haha :thumbup:

Only 4 more days until test day! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and I'll let you know in the off chance that AF doesn't show up! :)

Wowewwwww!!!!!! YouTube ???? How is that working out ???? Are the tutorials easy to follow ? Post the links here ! I wanna tryyyyy!

:blush:

Two days until AF...... You might still be building up enuff chemical to be present. What tests are you using ?

Does your Hubble look at the tests to back up your eyes ? Neverknow !

And I love your outlook on this .....if it's outta your control then you have to be at peace with that and just wait it out and try again. Our bodies are so sensitive to changes. Diet. Medication. Sleep. Sex. Stress. Happiness ! It all matters. But having a open outlook will def play in your favor. I know it will.

Team BFP girl ! We got this !

Keep me posted Hun!

Hello ladies!

It's sounds like you are ahead of me. According to my phone app, I'm not even fertile until Saturday. I've been waiting to try for what feels like forever. I've been obsessed with preparing to try. I'm using ovulation strips that I bought on amazon. They were cheap and seem to work just well.

Presently, I'd love a to conceive a daughter because I already have a son. Most of all I just want to get pregnant with a healthy baby. Because of my past abdominal surgeries I'm worried about escopic pregnancy.

On a lighter note..

Funny story for the day. ...my husband is on board for trying for a baby however, he doesn't like me obsessing over it. So I've been trying hard not to appear like I'm obsessing. I've make sure to hide all the evidence. BUT I forgot yesterday morning to clean up after using the ovulation strip. I left a little cup with a yellow substance sitting right next to the toilet bowl. My husband found it and tease me. He tried to tell me that he drank it thinking it was apple juice.

For all those close to AF. Goodluck! Baby dust to all!

Hello ladies!

It's sounds like you are ahead of me. According to my phone app, I'm not even fertile until Saturday. I've been waiting to try for what feels like forever. I've been obsessed with preparing to try. I'm using ovulation strips that I bought on amazon. They were cheap and seem to work just well.

Presently, I'd love a to conceive a daughter because I already have a son. Most of all I just want to get pregnant with a healthy baby. Because of my past abdominal surgeries I'm worried about escopic pregnancy.

On a lighter note..

Funny story for the day. ...my husband is on board for trying for a baby however, he doesn't like me obsessing over it. So I've been trying hard not to appear like I'm obsessing. I've make sure to hide all the evidence. BUT I forgot yesterday morning to clean up after using the ovulation strip. I left a little cup with a yellow substance sitting right next to the toilet bowl. My husband found it and tease me. He tried to tell me that he drank it thinking it was apple juice.

For all those close to AF. Goodluck! Baby dust to all!

Hey There Bella!!!!! Nice to meet ya! :)

How old is your son? thats great that you had a boy! A daughter would be nice to complete the family and balance the hormones out in the house.

So this is the month to really start trying huh??? GOOD LUCK AND DUST!

That story is HILARIOUS!!!!! i would have been sooooo scared that he drank it, being a goof ball!

Glad that you and him can laugh about it at the end of the day, becuz we all have been there...sneaking around our men, hiding phone apps, trashing BFN tests and secretly stalking TTC vlogs on youtube.

SO MESSY!

keep us updated on the pre fertile week, fertile week and TWW madness!

xoxoxoxxo

hi everyone. i really enjoy this thread. this is my third cycle TTC #1. Very scared and hopeful. AF is due april 15. tww is killing me.

My son is almost 20 months. I was originally going to wait until the summer to start trying but knowing my female plumbing might be broken, I didn't want to wait any longer.

So this is my first month. I'll definitely keep you posted! Let us know how testing day goes. How do you feel? Any early pregnancy signs?

Hi Bella!

Welcome :)

Obsessing is the absolute best, and worst! I went through that this weekend.

Shhhh. We won't tell my Husband but I spent over $100 this month on tests. And would sometimes test twice a day. Honestly, though, I feel like I had to go through this period of obsessing to step into reality. How exciting is it though? We have a little boy too, but my son is from a previous relationship (prior bio dad was a POS sadly) so this will be my husbands first bio child, too! He hates it when I obsess because I get his hopes up because all I want to do is talk about it. I've found that talking to people on these forums has helped me exponentially though! Especially talking with BabyC4Me!
Please keep us updated on how you're doing/feeling/et cetera!:) I love that we can share this journey together.

hi everyone. i really enjoy this thread. this is my third cycle TTC #1. Very scared and hopeful. AF is due april 15. tww is killing me.

TJ!!!!! So glad you found usssss!!!

We WILL be the BFP club...just you wait and see!!!!!

TWW is def the worst..but not as bad as a BFN.... lets be real.

Are you wishing for a little boy or girl with the first baby?

Are you using any tools/ methods to help you plan and conceive faster?

XOXOXOX... keep us in the loop! GOOD LUCK !

Welcome Islander!! How exciting! :) This process is definitely scary but thank goodness for tons of awesome ladies to share it with, right?! I have HATED this TWW! It's absolutely the worst. Every twinge, and cramp "I'M IMPLAAAAANNNNTINNNNGGGG!!!" OR "Maybe not... maybe that was just gas" LOL!
I hope you'll keep us updated with you symptoms and emotions! :happydance:

My son is almost 20 months. I was originally going to wait until the summer to start trying but knowing my female plumbing might be broken, I didn't want to wait any longer.

So this is my first month. I'll definitely keep you posted! Let us know how testing day goes. How do you feel? Any early pregnancy signs?

Better to start trying now then later! Why the heck not right? BDing is always fun, might as well make a baby!

I dont even know what symptoms i should be feeling!!!!!! I look online and literally EVERYTHINGGGG could be a pre-baby symptoms.( head ache, belly ache, sweats, dreams, heartburn, dry lips? sore throat like...seriously? lol)

...as well as NO SYMPTOMS AT ALL!

driving me nuts!

did you have any TWW symptoms with your son?

Thanks for the welcome!! I take folic acid, evening primrose (i stopped before big O) and flax seeds and of course more fruits and veggies.i try to drink more water. i NEED a daughter first..lol. right now im feeling some cramps in my lower regions esp on the left. may be my imagination.

PUMAAAAAA!

over $100???? you tripping!!!!!! that coulda been spent on knitting materials silly gal!
lolzzz!

you crack me up!!

" IM IMPLANNNTTTTINGGGGG!!!"----- "or about to fart"

Thanks for the welcome!! I take folic acid, evening primrose (i stopped before big O) and flax seeds and of course more fruits and veggies.i try to drink more water. i NEED a daughter first..lol. right now im feeling some cramps in my lower regions esp on the left. may be my imagination.

My cramps/pains were on my left side too...lucky LEFTIES!

What is the primose for? Never heard of that surprisingly

I got some gas 2 days now!!!!!!! and it not like im not eating. so..thats why i wonder about these 'cramps'. hmmmm

My cramps/pains were on my left side too...lucky LEFTIES!

What is the primose for? Never heard of that surprisingly

:::::::::::::::::
the primrose is high in omega 6..one of thse you dont readily get from other foods. it help to improve you CM

Wowewwwww!!!!!! YouTube ???? How is that working out ???? Are the tutorials easy to follow ? Post the links here ! I wanna tryyyyy!

:blush:

Two days until AF...... You might still be building up enuff chemical to be present. What tests are you using ?

Does your Hubble look at the tests to back up your eyes ? Neverknow !

And I love your outlook on this .....if it's outta your control then you have to be at peace with that and just wait it out and try again. Our bodies are so sensitive to changes. Diet. Medication. Sleep. Sex. Stress. Happiness ! It all matters. But having a open outlook will def play in your favor. I know it will.

Team BFP girl ! We got this !

Keep me posted Hun!

As requested my dear! These are the youtube videos my husband and I have been using to learn how to crochet!

1ST VIDEO - ABSOLUTE BASICS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdK-WWdHCQU

SUPER EASY BABY BLANKET! <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or8kn2hQOUs

BABY BEANIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=besUAY_Cofg

Crocheting is actually a ton of fun! And pretty cheap, too! :) Hope this helps! My Husband has only been crocheting for two days, and already knows how to crochet a beanie :)

Hello TJ!

I'm also taking folic acid and evening primrose. I also want a girl.

BabyC4me: I didn't feel any different before I found out I was pregnant. I had my typical monthly cramping and bloating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->