TTC #1 Hopeful and Obsessed! lol

I've been following you ladies for about a week now! So, I thought maybe I should chime in! I've been TTC since January so I'm on cycle #4! My SO and I decided back in Oct of last year to start trying, I was on the Implanon implant and had it removed in December 2015. I'm so very excited for this journey of conceiving my first bundle of joy! It not happening as fast as I'd hoped, but that's all part of it, right? I'm completely obsessed with Google and reading forums and looking at baby stuff! I haven't used OPKs, but you ladies have Mr convinced that I need to get some because I religiously take HPTs! I should be testing on May 7th! My birthday is May 5th so it would be a great late birthday present to get a BFP!

GL and baby dust to all you awesome mommy's to be!

Hey WannabeaMama! Welcome to our group! I'm excited that you've decided to join us. I think in some sense we are all obsessed! :) I'll be testing on May the 6th! (I'm lying. I'll probably be testing April 30th, May 1,2,3,4,5 & 6th) but the 6th is the day I'm supposed to test! :D

Definitely keep us updating with all of your symptoms, results, and chitchattyness in the meantime <3

I am just so anxious!
I'll probably test all those days too, I just hate seeing BFN! After seeing the negative I always slump down and just feel like I'm not doing any of it right.

I do have a weird question though because I thought it was strange. I had AF the 6th, 7th, and 8th. It was pretty regular. My AF usually only sticks around for 3 days and is usually pretty regular. We BD for the fun of it on the 11th, 14th, and 15th. I'm not one to track my CM like crazy, but I had a lot of EWCM on the 11th and noticed I was dry on the 13th, 14th, and 15th. I had a little spotting yesterday! I never spot like that and it was a very little bit just when I wiped. Ive also had back pain. So my question for you ladies is, is it possible for me to be PG? I just thought it was so strange. Isn't it to early? Or can you get PG right after your AF

:cry::cry::cry: so bad news. i spotted today.it was in that same white discharge. it kinda stopped. of course i bawled again and i went to buy chicken sandwich and ice cream. DH really tried to comfort me so i dont feel so bad now. but somehow i still...i dunno...im just holding on to the 1% hope that its not AF. until i see real AF then i will give up.

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling upset today. Don't give up hope. If it's meant to be, it will happen this cycle. Sptoting doesn't mean your out of the game yet.

Sending baby dust your way.

I am just so anxious!
I'll probably test all those days too, I just hate seeing BFN! After seeing the negative I always slump down and just feel like I'm not doing any of it right.

I do have a weird question though because I thought it was strange. I had AF the 6th, 7th, and 8th. It was pretty regular. My AF usually only sticks around for 3 days and is usually pretty regular. We BD for the fun of it on the 11th, 14th, and 15th. I'm not one to track my CM like crazy, but I had a lot of EWCM on the 11th and noticed I was dry on the 13th, 14th, and 15th. I had a little spotting yesterday! I never spot like that and it was a very little bit just when I wiped. Ive also had back pain. So my question for you ladies is, is it possible for me to be PG? I just thought it was so strange. Isn't it to early? Or can you get PG right after your AF

Welcome Wannabe mamma!

I'm glad you decided to post with us!

As for being pregnant, are your cycles regular? Anything could be possible. I hope you are pregnant! That would be very exciting!

If you are not pregnant, any chance you could have uti? I just had one with similar symptoms to what you described.

Thanks Bella! I'm also very glad I'm posting with you lovely ladies!

My cycles have been pretty regular since I got off Implanon in December of last year. My cycles are 32-33 days long but have been that way since I got off of BC.
It could possibly be a UTI. I haven't had one in so long I didn't think that could be a possibility!
Thanks Bella! I'll keep that in mind! Still hoping for a BFP! Maybe I'm just symptom spotting before there is any symptoms to spot! He he!

What cycle are you on with TTC?

Wannabeamamma this is my first month trying. The original plan was to wait until the summer but after chatting with the doc I decided to try sooner. After I had my son, I became very sick and had lots of surgeries. So I may or may not be able to get pregnant. If I can get pregnant, I'm at an increased risk of escopic pregnancy due to scar tissue.

So I'm just trying to pretend I'm normal and have the same odds as my old self. The doctors said we won't know for sure until I try.

The tww is killing me. I still have 9 days to go before I can test. I'm definitely giving myself imaginary symptoms. I'm just so excited and scarred at the same time.

I hope you get that BFP soon! I would be very happy for you.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you're all well now!
How old is your son?

The TWW is the worst! I have the hardest time waiting and being patient!
I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you! Its in the stars for us! I just know it!

I give myself imaginary symptoms all the time! I'm like, " this is it! This will be the month I get a BFP... Oh wait... Just gas! " hahah!

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you're all well now!
How old is your son?

The TWW is the worst! I have the hardest time waiting and being patient!
I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you! Its in the stars for us! I just know it!

I give myself imaginary symptoms all the time! I'm like, " this is it! This will be the month I get a BFP... Oh wait... Just gas! " hahah!

My son is just a few months shy of being 2 years old. (Almost 22 months old)

How is everybody doing today? Any new developments?

hey everyone! welcome Wannabeamom :)

Ye im so out of it. AF like crazy. as i said, im working in my EWCM. its been a while i havent seen that. so im taking my evening primrose and omega 3. i want to check the pharmacy to see if they have L-arginine. im also going to stock up on green tea.

also, im never testing again til im 5 days late. that BFN is too devastating. and i need to stop day dreaming about babies. last night i dreamt about babies for the whole night!

Welcome wannabmama!!!!! We are a great group of ladies and we always support each other even when the BFPs don't show and we lose our minds lol

Would luck waiting this cycle!

Tj sorry about AF coming. I was in the same boat last week. Cried like a baby when that witch showed up.

I'm on CD7 and working on BDing every other day and not doing anything else. No OPKs. No testing. No nothing.

The BFNs are devastating. 5 days late sounds like a good idea ! I'm with you !

13dpo spotting:cry::cry::cry: seems like im never gonna see the second line. Thanks to pcos, cant even eat icecream to feel better:cry::cry::cry:

:hugs: Sorry Golden. Any chance it could be IB instead of AF?

Thanks hun!
I usually dont spot before af but every cycle is different to drive me crazy ha:blush:

It was brown when i wiped but then when i checked cp, it was still closed and there was no blood around cervix or with cm. 2 hours later, i went to put in a tampon but there was nothing. Either af is coming slowly or ib. I really hope its ib:shy:

good luck Golden.
one question tho. i have a friend with pcos. since recently she has been having infections every month after her period. nothing works for her. she was using boric acid for a while and then got a bad reaction to it. does anyone know any home remedies or foods she can try??? its really frustrating her.

Sorry to here Golden.:(

Until your period arrives, I'd try to stay optimistic if you can. I'm sure stress and being upset will not help. You never know. Miracles do happen.

A friend of mine with pycos really wanted a baby and tried to conceive for over a year. End product a beautiful baby boy.

TJ
I don't know what meds my friend is on but I know the doctor has prescribed different things because she struggles just to get her period to come regularly. She also has a special diet because of it. (She might be doing gluten free.) I'll ask her.

Sorry to here Golden.:(

Until your period arrives, I'd try to stay optimistic if you can. I'm sure stress and being upset will not help. You never know. Miracles do happen.

A friend of mine with pycos really wanted a baby and tried to conceive for over a year. End product a beautiful baby boy.

TJ
I don't know what meds my friend is on but I know the doctor has prescribed different things because she struggles just to get her period to come regularly. She also has a special diet because of it. (She might be doing gluten free.) I'll ask her.

my friend has to exercise and keep her weight down for her period to come but every time it come she gets a bacterial infection. she's from Trinidad and the docs there cant help. she's here in jamaica for school and the docs here not helping either. i feel frustrated for her.

ask your friend what medication she usesor if she even has those issues.

good luck Golden.
one question tho. i have a friend with pcos. since recently she has been having infections every month after her period. nothing works for her. she was using boric acid for a while and then got a bad reaction to it. does anyone know any home remedies or foods she can try??? its really frustrating her.

I changed my diet and started drinking more water so I don't get infections that often. Cranberry juice is the only remedy that works for me.

I do pcos diet, no refined sugar, no refined carbs, no dairy. I also eat gluten free and I'm taking metformin. Vitex and inositol also help regulate cycles but I don't use them anymore since my cycles are regular.

I know I'm not the only person who has a drawer stuffed fuIll of pregnancy tests, ovulation tests, and other baby making paraphernalia LOL!!!!

It was bad. Oh man. I'd be horrified if my husband opened the drawer. It was full of empty boxes. Boxes he wasn't even aware that I had bought.

And theeeeeeeen. I saw a cute $1 cubby at family dollar!

Wala! I'm pretty proud of this. As ridiculous as it is.

Also, the blue pregnancy tests, on Amazon are only $10.00 for a pack of 50!!! And they have really good reviews! :happydance:

https://i.imgur.com/WuNM85y.jpg

Omg I love your little box! You should decorate it :p

I've been using the blue tests (clinical guard), and I haven't gotten any evaps. No positives either, but yea, they're pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->