TTC#1 in our 20's, anyone want to join?

aoife2013

Reaction score
Hi there! I am Aoife,

Wanted to start a group (and I hope that at least someone wants to join so I don't seem lame :blush:). I am 26, married and feeling a bit alone. I don't have any IRL friends who have children or are in a position to want them and most of my family live far away so I was hoping that there are some ladies out there trying for our first LOs that would be willing to share their journey with me!

I am of course scared, excited and impatient and I am sure that many first timers are too! lets share!

I am currently on CD3 and this will be my first cycle after tossing the bcps so I am also a bit nervous about what the effects of that will be. It would be especially great if there were some girls here that were on or around the same CD or have also just gone off bcps.

So please feel free to join me and lets talk!!!

Hey I'm on bcps too but won't TTC until April. I would still like to see how this goes for you! I'm curious to see if you get a BFP right away! :babydust:

Hi thanks for reply! I will certainly let you know how it goes. I really hope that it doesn't take long! I was only on the pill for 4 months so hopefully that will make it easier for me to get pg quickly. Not sure if it actually makes a difference how long you are on it for it to get out of your system.

I am really hoping for a first cycle bfp!

Hi :) I'm Catherine,I'm 20 and my OH is 27.. I wasn't on bcp but was on the depo. This is my 7th cycle TTC :) oh and I'm on CD5 :)

Hi Catherine!
7 cycles must be really frustrating but you seem very upbeat about it all! I really hope that this is the cycle for you. so what do you do, what does DH do? Did your Dr say if the depo might be the reason why it is taking a bit longer?

I always hate their response when you ask how long after bcps it can take to get pg. It is always "well some ladies get pg first cycle others it can take up to 6 months" argh! thanks for that lol

fx for you this cycle, I think that we are on the same CD. I am expecting AF around the 27th

Hello aoife,

I'll join! 27 here, DH is 43. We are on our 5th cycle trying, 6th since I came off bcp. The first couple months off it were the worst! I thought I was preg for sure because you get all kinds of symptoms as your body adjusts to getting natural hormones back. Hopefully you won't have to deal with that and you'll get your bfp right away!

I'm in the dreaded tww at the moment, hoping I get my bfp next week! I reccomend charting and using opks if you haven't started already!

:hugs:

I've had some downers and thought of given up but I never have. I'm temping and doing opks. I'm also taking a prenatal with folic acid, EPO, soy and gonna be eating pineapple core from O for 5 days. I have DH on Sperm-i-prove (it's practically just a multi vitamin with all the right dosages of vitamins and I also have him on folic acid. How about you? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->