TTC #1- Looking for buddies!

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh TB massive congratulations and well done to you all!

She must have known that you were dreading the induction and quickly made an appearance, what a clever little (or not so little) baby!

Wishing the four of you a lifetime of happiness, health and love ❤️

Whatttttt!!! Omg perfect timing Tb. She was probably thinking the same as you and wasn't into the idea of induction lol.

CONGRATS!!

Can't wait to see pics and hear all about your birth story. For now, rest up and enjoy those newborn snuggles :)

4DP5DT... cheapies arrived so I tested this evening after a bit of a hold although I have had a lot of water today. No hint of any line at all. I know it’s too early to panic but I am!

It's still really early, as you know!! Remember that today is the average day of implantation (of spontaneous pregnancies, and FETs often start out a little slower). So even if yours was right on schedule and implanted today, it wouldn't show up on a test yet. And I know you drink lots of water so I highly doubt any pregnancy hormone would be detected if you're not using FMU at this point.

Can you upload a picture of your test (or post a link to the product) so we can scrutinize the brand and such? :D

Are you planning on testing tomorrow? Keeping everything crossed!!!

I know you’re right Sunny, I just can’t help over thinking everything and torturing myself! I got rid of this evening’s one as I had to be all sneaky because my husband doesn’t think I’m testing until Thursday and I don’t want him to feel any more pressure. I ordered these ones which arrived today:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B088R4Q1FH?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

I’ll be up early for work tomorrow so will test before I think. Although I keep getting up a hundred times a night to pee so don’t know how good even my FMU will be!

Congratulations Tb!! Omg I was reading your update about being emotional and was thinking oh I bet she'll be going into labor soon! How wonderful. Hope you all are doing well! Looking forward to hearing about the birth, did you have another lightning fast labor!?

Steph- hoping that beautiful pink line shows up in the next few days for you!!

So my eyes are just fooling me Steph? Because I've looked at your test for over a minute and keep seeing a hint of something. There's nothing there IRL?

I think I know which bit on the picture is catching your eye but it’s just this picture I’m afraid. Stark white in real life

Okay just want to be 100% sure :( I've drawn lines to indicate where there seems to be a bit of color popping up. And it's right where you'd expect it on the test too. Not trying to give you false hope and I absolutely believe you when you say there's nothing in real life, but I want to make sure we're looking at the same thing.

Screenshot_20210523-062950.png

When my husband gets in the shower I’ll do some bin diving just to be sure hahaha

Not sure which was from today and which was yesterday now, but both definitely have nothing there :(

02B60029-BC30-4B7C-8101-EBF437D368A2.jpeg

Hmm :( That makes it hard to see. I'm so sorry. I know there are still a few days left so it's definitely still possible, but an early positive would have been amazing.

Been desperately reading things online today about when frozen embryos can implant. Trying to keep hopeful but just feel awful :(

Really hoping the next time there will be a line for real. This little embryo has been through so much to get to this stage, it can't fail now!!!!

It's not over, but the odds are definitely going down :( I'm so sorry Steph, this is just the absolute worst. I hope things turn around but totally understand that you're upset and disappointed right now. Sending lots of hugs!!!

TB - Congratulations my friend! Can't wait to see pics. I'm glad she showed up before you had to be induced.

Steph - I'm still praying for your miracle. I won't give up just yet. I know how much you deserve this.

Sunny - thanks very much for your kind words re: gender disappointment. Im not sure how much it's going to even matter anymore. I've had some red bleeding for the past 2 days. It's not super heavy but def more than spotting. I've been wearing a panty liner, never really "Fills" but there's a significant amount when a wipe after using the washroom. I dunno. My doc did tell me about a subchorionic hematoma they saw on my dating scan, that may be the cause. I'm just going to monitor for now. It's a holiday today. I'll call my doc tomorrow. But don't plan to seek and medical attention unless my doc tells me to or I have an unhealthy amount of bleeding. Kinda just feels like a super slow start to a period.

Oh no :( while a subchorionic hematoma is common, it's still so scary to see any amount of blood. Take it easy today though. I'm sure your doc already told you not to do any heavy lifting etc to keep your BP low. Let us know what they say when you call them tomorrow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->