TTC #1 - married, 28 - looking for a buddy

Lily7

Mum & TTC#2
Reaction score
Hi

Looking for a TTC buddy, I am married and we are TTC #1 - currently 3DPO atm....very excited!:happydance:

xx

Sure hon, I'm 28 also, TTC #1 also. DH is 27. I'm currently 3 DPO. This is our first month TTC seriously. Our first daughter left us too soon on Sept. 5th 2010. I was 20 wks. We really hope to be a :bfp: this month because we don't want to be in the same timeline as our daughter. I don't do BBT, I only do CBFM.

So that's a little about me, tell me about you.

:dust: and hope we both get our :bfp: this month!!

Hi

I am sorry to hear about your daughter. We have been TTC for just over 5 months now, i have very irregular cycles since coming off the pill, the last one was 39 days! I used OVK for the first time this cycle! I am 3DPO also, going from last cycle AF should be due 17th March...........I hope we both get our BFP this month.......

How are you feeling? Good Luck :)

Thank you. My DH and I miss our daughter, but we both know that we'll see her again one day. I've been trying hard not to symptom spot but yesterday I had to periods of nausea and my abdomen has been feeling bloated. :blush: I'm sure its too early for all of that but I can't help it... :dohh: How about you?

I'm the same! I can't help symptom spotting but its prob all in my head LOL

I have been feeling quite bloated aswell.....just keeping my fingers crossed, when are you due to test?

AF is due March 11th but I'm such a POASacholic I'll probably start March 5th or 6th, that will be 8-9 DPO. I've got some FRER that say they do 6 days before so the 6th will be 6 days before... ugh, i'm so weak!!

Oh exciting stuff! I am very tempted to test early.......17th is verry far away!

I don't think DH would want to tho, he is just as frustrated looking at the :bfn: as I am

Hope you get your :bfp: - be sure and keep me posted

Plenty of :dust: for both of us x

I am 28 in March and have been married for 5 years now. We started trying for a baby last month but it was my first month off the pill. So this is the first month we are truly trying :)

due AF 17th March, hopefully I can hold off until then, dying to POAS now tho!!!!! there would be absolutley no point as I know it's far too soon :growlmad:

I am 28 in March and have been married for 5 years now. We started trying for a baby last month but it was my first month off the pill. So this is the first month we are truly trying :)

Oh sorry Jetset - just seen your post! welcome. :laugh2:

Help!!!!! now 5 DPO and have a real urge to POAS!! DH wont let me! I know he's right and it is too early to tell but I CANT wait any longer!! xx

Did you POAS? Don't do it!! You know its too early!! Wait till Saturday, that's what I'm doing.

Hi Ladies,

Can I gatecrash please? I'm 28, married and TTC #1 :flower:

Lily7 - I would say Nooooo don't do it, BUT I am a poas addict and test non stop even when I know it's too early :dohh:

I am on CD2 today and will be ovulating around 17th March.

:dust: to all xx

No I didn't! I know myself that it is far too early but just need to know!

Just being completely irrational LOL

Saturday is a :test: date then......I think I can make it until then (although DH will probably still talk me out of it)

:D

I'm trying to talk myself out of testing tomorrow... I got home from work this afternoon & feel really bad! My stomach feels yucky! Already ate tums for indigestion, boobs are a little tender under my arms... i just don't know... I'm 6 DPO now & trying to wait till Saturday morning but its getting really hard....

Hi shortyRN28

Don't do it, wait until saturday we will both be 8 DPO by then FX for us both.

I'm not really feeling positive atm, I dont feel any different at all now :-(

I hope ur symptoms are leading to your :bfp:

:dust:

Lily7

So far so good, if I can just hold off a little longer... :test: I am not positive I am either & even if I am, I don't know it will be too early to show up yet.... trying to prepare myself for a :bfn: :(

Hi

My DH is trying to talk me out of it 2moro

I know he is right (although don't tell him that!)

Because I have such a long cycle and not due AF until 17th, do you think even at 8 DPO tomorrow would be too early??

Are you still feeling like that? The only thing with me today is I've had a dull sore head ALL day, still have it now. Its not so painfull that painkillers are required, its just in the backround (hope that makes sense)

What are you going to do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->