TTC #1 - married, 28 - looking for a buddy

Hi Ladies,

Can I gatecrash please? I'm 28, married and TTC #1 :flower:

Lily7 - I would say Nooooo don't do it, BUT I am a poas addict and test non stop even when I know it's too early :dohh:

I am on CD2 today and will be ovulating around 17th March.

:dust: to all xx

Hi McMummyTTC

How are you? So your ovulating around 17th March? What are your cycles like? when would you be due to test?

Hi Ladies,

Can I gatecrash please? I'm 28, married and TTC #1 :flower:

Lily7 - I would say Nooooo don't do it, BUT I am a poas addict and test non stop even when I know it's too early :dohh:

I am on CD2 today and will be ovulating around 17th March.

:dust: to all xx

Hi McMummyTTC

How are you? So your ovulating around 17th March? What are your cycles like? when would you be due to test?

:hi:

I'm on Clomid and usually ovulate around cd17-19 then AF due 14days later... So i won't be due to test until the end of the month.... its our wedding anniversary on the 28th so it'd be the perfect anniversary present!!?!?

Are you POAS tomorrow? When is AF due? xx

Oh yea that would be a lovely anniversary present, FX for u!

My DH doesn't want me to (he is as fed up looking at BFN as much as I am) so I really don't know what to do!

AF not due until 17th March going off my last couple of cycles which have been very irregular since coming off the pill. So my 2 week wait is actually more like a 3 week wait coz I OV on CD 20

I'm glad I found this site tho coz I felt like I was torturing my DH.....now I can speak to yous girlies :) coz nobody else (apart from my mum) knows were TTC

I'm quite lucky that most of our friends & family know we're TTC and know what problems we've faced.... but at the same time, these boards are a godsend as I know that as supportive as everyone is, they don't want to talk TTC all the time so I don't really mention it unless they ask.... These boards give me a place to obsess over it all :haha:

When did you ovulate? Have you been using OPKs? xx

So today was :bfn: but I'm not really surprised. I was only 8 DPO. I will :test: again in tomorrow with FMU...

Hi

McMummyTTC - I OV CD20, I'm now 9DPO, I used OPK for the first time this cycle. Yes you are so right, this is a godsend, mostly because everyone is in the same boat!

ShortyRN28 - Oh no! I didn't poas yesterday, DH talked me out of it, how did you get on this morning?

:bfn: again... not surprised though. Didn't tell DH i was doing it and usually don't tell him the results unless its a :bfp: oh well, guess I'll test again tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->