TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Sideways 8

2 toddlers
Reaction score
Hello everyone! DH and I have decided to not tell anyone we're TTC, nor do we plan on telling anyone we're pg until we get to about 10-12 weeks along. It's so hard to not talk to people in real life, so I need someone to talk to on here! Who wants to be a TTC buddy with me??

FWIW, 3rd cycle trying (2 of them were NTNP, most current one active TTC). AF was due yesterday, :bfn: :( Still no sign of the :witch: either!

I have a TTC journal as well. Link will be in my signature soon!

Hi don't be disappointed yet as you might of implanted late wait a few more days and then do another test.x I am 7 days past my ovulation day and i am going to test on thursday as i am impatient lol xx

I'll buddy with you :)

We have been trying 2 months. I am due to test tomorrow but pretty sure its a BFN already.

I am the same as you. We havent told anyone (people have been asking and we just say nooo we arent trying yet etc) I feel bad lying but its easier that way.

Once pregnant - We wont tell people until we are atleast 12 weeks.

Roxmull, thanks for helping cheer me up! I was pretty bummed this morning but am feeling better as the day goes on :)

turtlebeach, sounds great! Do I have to do anything 'official' on this forum to make you a buddy?? And, when people ask me, I just say "we'll see". That way I'm not lying. Or, just counter with "Why do you ask?". Anything to shut some folks up LOL! I feel uncomfortable being basically asked how much unprotected sex I've been having lately.... LOL!

Hi.
Can I buddy up with you guys too? DH and I have been TTC for baby #1. I am supposed to be on CD#15 but somehow my body decided to bring :af: over early. So she came today. :( I don't know what is wrong. But its nice to know that there are others out there that are in the same boat as me.

The more the merrier! Bby, is your cycle usually that irregular? And, sweet pictures of your puppies! I have 2 very fat manx kitties. They're my "children" right now, lol!

Thank you! When I was younger I had very irregular ones but I somehow managed to regulate them now. And thank you for the comment on my babies. Lol. Like you they are my children right now. Lol.

They are so cute. I have a cat she is my baby. I even pick her up and carry her around like a baby - its really not healthy.....

:)

Lol. We just recently got the youngest one on Thursday. Lol. My hubby carries her around like a baby too so its not that unhealthy. Lol.

ROFL!! I hold my cats like babies too! I've even gotten them to where they like their bellies rubbed. They each weigh between 15-18 lbs a piece, it's like holding a toddler lol. Here they are, sleeping like yin and yang :)

https://i916.photobucket.com/albums/ad10/jessic2952/1019080958a.jpg

That is adorable. The kitten we have we watched him be born. Lol. He's a little deformed. Lol. He's cross eyed, has a broken tail and two of his claws are permanently out. But we love him. Lol

Hello,
Can I buddy with you guys too? My husband and I have been ttc #1 for 2 cycles now. AF was due yesterday for me but I have had no signs of her yet! I tested this morning, but it wasn't first morning urine, and it was BFN :( I'm really bummed out right now, I just want to know one way or the other!

I know how you feel. Actually I think we all do. AF came to visit on 10.3.10 then decided to come back 15 days later 10.18.10 (today) which I am really confused about only because I am hardly ever irregular give or take a day or two. But try not to stress to bad your time will come. I am pretty bummed myself right now. So I know what you are feeling.

Hello,
Can I buddy with you guys too? My husband and I have been ttc #1 for 2 cycles now. AF was due yesterday for me but I have had no signs of her yet! I tested this morning, but it wasn't first morning urine, and it was BFN :( I'm really bummed out right now, I just want to know one way or the other!

How long are your cycles russian? My af is due tomorrow (30 day cycles). Are you testing first thing tomorrow?

Thank you!!! :) hmmm.... that is strange about your AF! I wonder what that's about? My cycles have been pretty regular for most of my life, usually 28 days, but last month it was 30 days, and this month its already been 32 days!!! You wouldn't happen to have any ideas as to why my cycles seem to be getting longer and longer??

I tested this morning and it was a BFN, I was planning on waiting a few more days if AF doesn't show up before testing again. (providing I can be patient!!!)lol

I know its strange. Its kinda scary at the same time too. It could be that you are stressing a lot more than usual. Stress can mess up your period very easily.

turtle, thanks!! They're my babies :)

russians, join in the fun! Sounds like we're all in the same boat here. Don't give up hope yet!

I'm praying for all of us to get our BFP's soon enough, then we can be pregnancy buddies as well!!

And I have heard that stress can throw your cycle for a loop. Bby, how heavy is your flow? Could it be IB?

oh and russians, I took the First Response Early Result test on the day AF was due and still got a negative. If AF doesn't show up before next Sunday (7 days later) then I'm testing again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->