TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Hi ladies

Thank you so much for all your support! And WOW, pregnant
Ladies........ Not long for some of you! Good luck:)!
I'm on cd 17, my first norm cycle after my mc. Dh and me had
Lots of fun last week so fingers crossed;-).

Lots of babydust to all
XSas

4 more days of waiting, got symptoms but don't want to feel
Too excited..... Keep you posted!

English, FX for you!!

How is everyone? Susan, flying...having any babies yet? Miss you all. :flower:

ive been wondering about everyone too! As far as I know, turtle, rducky and harli had their babies but that's all I'm aware of. Me and flying are still hanging in there, MissSazra has 10 weeks to go, and Susan has about 20 to go! :)

How are you guys?? It's like you all fell off the face of the earth! Rosa I'm sure you may feel you about did with hurricanes and earthquakes and now flooding... sheesh what's next, pestilence?? It would be funny except it's kind of not... lol

Woohoo, I'm pregnant!! Tested this evening and got a bfp......
Scary but excited.....

omg English! YAY!!!!! So happy for you hun!!!!! Enjoy every second; it seems to drag while you're experiencing the time, but all of a sudden you realise the time has FLOWN by, I've got less than a month to go now, and just saw Sideways is being told she's likely to go THIS WEEK! omg! Yay all around!!!!!!!!! :D

I'm so excited for you English. :) Congrats hon!

Rosa, how is everything going for you? Update us!

i'm doing fine. getting a cold, I think. :wacko: New school = new germs, unfortunately.

Injections for IVF start today! :headspin: A little nervous, but pretty pumped that we're finally starting!

check out my journal, ladies. :flower:

I got your journal, rosa! Good luck with IVF! I'm so sorry you're having to go this route. And I've heard that IVF can be a difficult journey to take, so keep your chin up and know what the end result is :) :hugs: :flower:

Thanks, jessica. :hugs: It's already been difficult, and I'm managing okay so far. However, I think it's about to get worse...I just have to remember it's only temporary and it's all for a beloved baby! :baby:

:telephone:

it's been a couple months since I've heard from some of you... how are you doing??

Hi Sideways

Everything ok here! How's little Bonnie doing? She's already two months old!!
Time flies:)
I'm 15 weeks now and feeling better. Had the combined test done and results were good.
The 6th of January we're having the 20week scan, can't wait!
Take care everyone
XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"