TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Welcome rducky! I'm proud of our little group :)

Well..... the wicked :witch: showed up this morning, with a fury. I'm actually not too torn up over it, because I have these plans worked out in my head for this month, lol. It's gonna be a little difficult; hubby is working straight nights for a couple of weeks at his job, and I have a day shift job. This means we only see each other for 15 minutes each day. But... I'm gonna leave my job early every other day to catch some :sex: with him before he goes into work! Please pray for us, as I am praying for each of you!

Sideways 8- I am praying for you!!! I'm sorry to hear that :witch: came for you. I hate her. Lol.

Thanks, BbyLove! Good luck tonight. Are you using any OPK's?

Its no problem, what are friends for right? No however we've :sex: for the last 2 days and going to keep BDing for the next 2 days so if this month isn't our month then the next we're going to get some.

Okay so I have been doing some research on Google about this ridiculous bleeding problem that I have been going through..... Its starting again. Not as bad but its still there. :dohh: And its possible that the prenatal vitamins I have been taking aren't good for me and I could be having a reaction to them. So now I am on the search for different ones. Does anyone have an idea of what kind I can try??? I am in need of some help. Yet again.

Oh my goodness!! I'm sorry you're going through that. Sheesh. I'm taking One-a-Day brand prenatals, the one that also comes with DHA/EPA. It has the regular multivitamin bottle plus an extra bottle of the DHA/EPA liqui-gel pills. I swear these things were meant for horses to swallow - they're huge!!
What kind are you taking now?

Hey everyone,
Don't suppose I could join the group could I? AF came today, so we are just starting cycle 2, TTC#1.
Would be great to have people to talk to, as like others have said, only my husband and I know we are trying, and don't want to tell people until we are at the 3 month mark when it happens.
Look forward to chatting to you all!

Sarah Xx

MissSazra, of course you can join! This will also be my 2nd cycle of active TTC. Don't you just hate the ol' :witch: ?? Good luck and :dust: for this cycle!!!

Sideways 8- I know its crazy. But at least I figured it out. Lol. The ones I am taking is Spring Valley Prenatal Multivitamin/Multimineral. I got it from Walmart. I saw the ones you are taking online but didn't know if they were good or not. Lol. But I am done taking these ones. I hate bleeding with stupid AF I don't want to when she is away also. Lol.

MissSazra- Of course you can join in. We are all here to help each other get to the next level. :hugs:

Thanks, will be so nice to have someone to chat to about all of this. It can be so confusing.
I was actually glad she showed up, as I'd had a couple of BFN's so knew I was out, but was still waiting, so just wanted her to show up so I could move onto the next cycle.
Good luck for this cycle too!

Welcome rducky! I'm proud of our little group :)

Well..... the wicked :witch: showed up this morning, with a fury. I'm actually not too torn up over it, because I have these plans worked out in my head for this month, lol. It's gonna be a little difficult; hubby is working straight nights for a couple of weeks at his job, and I have a day shift job. This means we only see each other for 15 minutes each day. But... I'm gonna leave my job early every other day to catch some :sex: with him before he goes into work! Please pray for us, as I am praying for each of you!

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!

Sideways, sorry to hear the :witch: showed up. I completely understand about the shift work thing. I work nights and my husband has a regular day job. It makes timing and "scheduling" quite difficult. That's why I got the Clearblue Fertility monitor, because at least I get some warning on when it's really important to :sex: I think TurtleBeach is using it too?

BbyLove5410, that's really strange about the bleeding coming from your prenatal vits.

Miss Sazra, I think I saw you on the CBFM thread? Well, you're welcome here also!

MissSazra, I know how you feel, too! I hate to admit that today I was actually happy that AF showed up because I knew that I could start over. :dust: to everyone

Hi rducky, yeah I was over on the CBFM thread. Have just ordered mine, and hope I have some success with it as lots of other people seem to have been lucky!

:dust: to everyone!

rducky- I know it is. But I am going to try another type and see what happens and if it happens again then I'll just go to the doctor and find out whats really wrong.

Hello everyone and Welcome to everyone! :) I've been reading this post the last few days but didn't really have too much time to sit and write. Anyway still no sign of AF!! I tested once a few days ago, but it was BFN. I'm really tempted to test again today, but too scared. I always feel so embarrassed when I test and test and its BFN and then a few days later AF shows up. :oops:

Russians, sorry to hear that. I know how you feel! I don't really feel embarrassed, just kind of let down if you know what I mean. I don't like doing a bunch of tests and all of them :bfn: so I tend to space mine out over a few days. Are you experiencing any symptoms?

Russians, I am sorry to hear that also. I know exactly how you feel. I do the exact same thing. But don't feel embarrassed, if thats what you need to do then do it. And if you have the symptoms then that is even more reason to. Good luck and remember we are all here for you! :hugs:

About my situation, well I am still bleeding off and on. So I am hoping that it stops soon. I am getting really frustrated with this whole thing. DH says that it needs to clear out of my system for me to go back to normal. But I have a feeling by the time it does it'll be time for AF to get here. So I have come to the conclusion that I am going to wait until my next cycle to try again. I started getting really upset and feeling really down about this whole thing and my DH told me that when its meant to happen it'll happen. But maybe this cycle when we did BD it worked. One can hope right? :winkwink:

Well I am done ranting. :dust: to all of you!!! You all are in my thoughts and prayers!

Bby, if the weird bleeding is still happening, have you tried calling your OB/GYN to just talk to them over the phone? Sometimes they can offer a little advice over the phone, or at least mine does. It could be something weird yet innocuous like an endometrial polyp (don't get freaked out, they're usually nothing to fret over, from what I've heard). Have you ever bled between AF's before?

I didn't know that they can give you advise over the phone. But as of yet I don't have a OB/GYN cause I am still looking into insurance. But what is an endometrial polyp? No I have never bleed in between AF's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->