TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

Sideways8- My flow is like a normal period. Heavyish. What is a IB?

IB = implantation bleed. I've heard that an IB may show up or it may not. It's when the fertilized egg finally burrows into the uterine wall. It's different than a regular period though in that it's usually just spots. And it only lasts for a day or two.

Well its weird that you ask that cause I was spotting like 2 days before that then BAM! Heavy central. Lol. Could it still be IB with it being heavy?

I'm not sure. I'm definitely not an expert on any of this stuff! I've done plenty of Google searches to confuse myself worse than before I started :wacko:

It is very odd that your flow is heavy like a period so soon after having one. I honestly don't know and sorry that I can't provide a good answer!

thanks sideways! I have been really stressed the last few weeks, we had to give up our dog because my husband has really bad allergies and work has just been horrible lately!!!:wacko:

Oh its okay. I know that none of us are doctors or anything. I am doing google searches as we speak and I am so lost and confused. What I have read so far (my interpretation) is that if you have a thick uterus lining. But I am pretty confused. Lol.

Russians, that's so sad! I'm sorry you had to give up your dog :( My husband (the turd that he is) actually told me last Friday that it's either him or the cats. Sigh. I think he gets so frustrated because they are messy. He came down off his temporary lapse in judgement LOL and is better now. I hope he doesn't decide that I will have to give them up....

I was going to say the same it could be IB but if its heavy then its probably not as IB tends to be very light spotting and only lasts for about a day.

It could just be stress messing you around.

I keep feel myself getting stressed with all these and try and take a step back its sooo hard thou when you want something so bad.

I got myself a clear blue fertility monitor so that I don't have to keep track of ovulation because that stresses me I just try and forget about everything (but easier said than done).

Google normally just makes me even more confused!! Its so easy to read symptoms and then think you have had every single one of them. I do it every month - its crazy!!!!

Turtle, I hear a lot of people talking about these fertility monitors. I didn't see one at the Walgreens where I bought my Clearblue OPK. I honestly didn't feel stressed until I got my :bfn: Of course that's probably delaying AF LOL.

ooooooooh no.... i've just started getting that AF feeling (i think its on its way) my stomach feels really fizzy right now!

I haven't been trying that long i just got it as I knew i was stressing and also because we really wanted a fast pregnancy (its a long story but ive had to come off tablets to try and concieve so its been quite hard and painful getting to a stage where i'm safely able to).

The monitor is good but a little pricey and then you have to buy more sticks each month but i guess its a small price to pay for a baby!

x

Well I am just going to hope that AF gets on track soon. I will keep you all updated on if this one sticks around or not.

LOL your post reminded me of the REO Speedwagon song "Can't Fight This Feeling"

:-= I can't fight this feeling any longer
And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow:-=

UPDATE:

Well I just went to check to see if AF has stuck around and its a negative. Now its really light to nonexistent. So I am guessing thats a good sign. :happydance:

Hi, I'm new here and definitely would like a ttc buddy. This will be my third cycle ttc #1. My cycles haven't been very regular since I got off the pill, and pretty long which is fairly normal for me. They've ranged from 38-44 days. I'm scheduled to O early Nov (i think), which is right around the time we are on vacation in Mexico. I hope this will be a nice relaxing trip, and maybe just what we need to get our BFP!

oooh cdn that sounds nice! Good luck to get your :bfp: very soon!

Hello!

I'm also looking for some buddies!
This is my 4th cycle TTC #1. I've been off the pill since last November, and my cycles still seem to be messing me around...from 26-37 days...
I've also gotten a Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor, and now I'm on CD8 of my 2nd cycle using it. I'm hoping that it will help me feel a little more in control!

The pics of your pets are great! I have 3 cats, and they really are our furbabies for now.

It would be really great to join your group, ladies!

Sideways 8- Hopefully its fixed. Lol. I will defiantly keep you updated. As of right now it started up a little but no where near what it was. But DH and I are going to :sex: tonight cause I am supposed to O either today, tomorrow, or the next day. So we aren't going to miss a chance. Lol.

Buddies with Sideways 8----Hoping for a :bfp: for us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->