TTC #1 -- Need a buddy!

That sounds like a great plan Rosa!!

You'll love Bar Harbour - They sell lobster flavored ice cream there!
I could stroll around there for hours!!

Which cruise line are you going with? I worked for Norwegian - they were pretty good..

That sounds like a great plan Rosa!!

You'll love Bar Harbour - They sell lobster flavored ice cream there!
I could stroll around there for hours!!

Which cruise line are you going with? I worked for Norwegian - they were pretty good..

Thanks! I'm pretty excited about it. The baby plan, I mean. Also about the cruise! Princess line. Lobster flavored ice cream sounds disgusting, but I'll have to try it, just to say I have!

Hi girls

Just to let you know that sadly I miscarried again.....Recovering now from my op last thursday :-(
Hope you're all well. Have a lot of catching up to do because I think a lot has happened SM & Rosa?
Take care XX

Hi girls

Just to let you know that sadly I miscarried again.....Recovering now from my op last thursday :-(
Hope you're all well. Have a lot of catching up to do because I think a lot has happened SM & Rosa?
Take care XX

Oh, English. I'm so so sorry to hear this. :hugs: What does the doc have to say about all of this?

I've had every fertility test in the book, and am waiting for AF so I can schedule a laparoscopy next cycle. Doc thinks there is a little endo, which he will clean out, but also wants a better look at my tubes. Meanwhile, we're still bd'ing, but I don't think this will happen without an IUI and some help, so I'm not expecting anything this cycle.

How is everyone doing? Flying, I can't believe you're due in October! That seems so soon!!

Update on me: had my lap, and found stage 2 endo, which doc got rid of. However, he found that I have damaged tubes, making natural conception probably impossible. If I DO get preggo, he said he worries about ectopic. IUI also won't work, meaning IVF is our only option. :sad2: So, we're starting it right away. Tuesday, I have a mock transfer (with a full bladder, that should be fun!) and then we're out for our cruise. Doc would have started earlier, but we'll be out of town. I really like how fast he moves with scheduling appts and aggressive he is with treatments. So, I call when I get my next af and we start injections and stuff. Exciting but scary. We're looking at a transfer of embies at the end of September, which seems so soon!

I hope everyone is doing well. :hugs:

Sideways - who *started* this thread - is due a week before me too Rosa!
And wow about the whole IVF and everything! But I'm so glad you're getting treatment and it looks like you've got a process to look forward to!!!! :hugs: and sending you a ton of baby dust!!!!!!!!

And yup it's less than 11 weeks to go now for me: Getting so close!!!

My bump as of yesterday:
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_2729.jpg

Hi!
Yes, has been ages! Rosa, good to hear that you've got a doc who's actually speeding things up! You've waited long enough!
Fingers crossed, it's going to be a very exciting time for you and your DH.
Wow, flying....time flies and before you know it you're a mummy!
Not much going on here apart from having my first period after my miscarriage.
My dh and me are off to Tobago this week for some quality time together.
August is hopefully a good month to start the whole process again, we'll see!

Big hugs for all XX

hi everyone! I wonder how my subscription to this thread was ended... I haven't heard any new updates in such a while I figured everyone had just stopped talking, but for some reason this thread wasn't in my profile anymore. Weird!

Rosa, I am so sorry to hear about the endo. Good luck with your IVF, and I'll be praying for you guys.

English, sorry to hear about your miscarriage :hugs: I had no idea. Praying for you sweetie.

I promise I haven't been ignoring you guys, I just lost my subscription somehow!!

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well.

Flying and Sideways- I can't believe how far you both have came. :hugs:

Rosa- Good luck for everything. :hugs:

English- I am so sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs:

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've been going to the doctors a lot the past couple months trying to figure out what is going on with my body. My OB came back from maternity leave and she was a little upset that the previous OB I saw sent me to a place that wouldn't of helped me through the process of trying to conceive but is more for women that are already pregnant. So my OB sent me to an Endocrinologist and I had my appointment about 2 weeks ago and she put me on 500mg of Metformin 2X a day to help regulate me and possibly help me ovulate on my own. I actually got a visit from AF, which I am actually happy about, on Friday and it is the strongest I have felt in a long while. Haha. So I am hoping that this medicine is actually doing its job and we will be moving forward instead of backward.

But I am sending all of you lots of baby dust and you all are in my thoughts and prayers. You all are amazing, wonderful, beautiful women and I am blessed to "know" you. Haha.

Sounds like great progress Bby! Yay for AF for you! Now hopefully soon you cacn skip it for at least 9 months.

That's what I'm hoping for! Haha! Congratulations ducky on your beautiful baby!

Bby I feel lucky to know you too :hugs:
I am glad you finally got a normal AF! I'm sure you're relieved to start getting back on track after all the mess you've been through. You're definitely a strong lady! :)
GOOD LUCK!!!

Bby I feel lucky to know you too :hugs:
I am glad you finally got a normal AF! I'm sure you're relieved to start getting back on track after all the mess you've been through. You're definitely a strong lady! :)
GOOD LUCK!!!

Awh thanks hun! :hugs: I am so happy to be going on the right track and hopefully getting the outcome we've been praying for. How are you doing?

Meh.. I'm doing ok. Some days I'm good, others I'm not. I think my stress levels are a little high right now because of issues with DH and his difference in opinion on what I believe priorities should be... such is life. As soon as he's done with that freaking hobby car maybe things will get better!!! hehe

Aside from that silliness I'm doing pretty good, just a few more weeks to go it seems! Hoping she comes a little early, can't wait to meet her! :)

Meh.. I'm doing ok. Some days I'm good, others I'm not. I think my stress levels are a little high right now because of issues with DH and his difference in opinion on what I believe priorities should be... such is life. As soon as he's done with that freaking hobby car maybe things will get better!!! hehe

Aside from that silliness I'm doing pretty good, just a few more weeks to go it seems! Hoping she comes a little early, can't wait to meet her! :)

Awh! I'm sorry you're going through some stress with DH. Once the baby gets here I think everything will turn out better. I still can't believe that its that soon for her to make her entrance into this world. It doesn't seem like that long ago when you first started this thread when you were trying for her. Haha. Time sure flies by.

I know time is definitely flying! Thanks for the vote of confidence, Bby. I hope you're right. In the meantime I've vented to enough of our mutual friends AND his mom, so if he doesn't straighten up soon they're going to lay down the law for him LOL. Not that I need their support that much, but it doesn't seem to soak in when I vent to him about how he's behaving... it's like he's brushing me off or something. Either way it's good to have friends who are volunteering to whoop his tail for me :rofl:

Sure is quiet on this thread....... how is everyone else doing?

I know time is definitely flying! Thanks for the vote of confidence, Bby. I hope you're right. In the meantime I've vented to enough of our mutual friends AND his mom, so if he doesn't straighten up soon they're going to lay down the law for him LOL. Not that I need their support that much, but it doesn't seem to soak in when I vent to him about how he's behaving... it's like he's brushing me off or something. Either way it's good to have friends who are volunteering to whoop his tail for me :rofl:

Sure is quiet on this thread....... how is everyone else doing?

Anytime hun! You all have been so wonderful to me the least I can do is try to give some encouraging words. That's great that you have people behind you to help with DH. I think sometimes guys don't really get what us women have to go through. This is why we are the stronger sex. Haha. But I'll be praying for you and DH to get back to normal. :hugs:

I decided to get a reading done from jenny renny and this is what I received: Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of December from a cycle that begins that month. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/ birth date is referenced the month of September 2012 - specific reference to the 11th and 20th.

So fingers crossed for December! X

Hey everyone! Haven't been on this thread in ages due to my lack of internet, bnb takes ages to load up on my phone so I tended to just keep a few pages open. But as of today I am back and connected to the world! Yay!

Glad to be reading that lots of help is being given to Rosa and Bby, let's hope things get going very soon for you, and of course for English as well! Sending you all lots of :dust:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->