TTC #1 Needing a Buddy :)

I already tested yesterday at 15 dpo... :bfn: so I don't know what's gonna happen now... I'll wait a couple more days and see what my body does... If nothing by next week Monday (11th), I will test again and see what that does.

I'm sorry it was -. Do you have any symptoms or just no af?

Does anyone know how long ovulation cm lasts???

Maybe its too early for testing... I am crossing my fingers for you.... Maybe you ovulated a day or two little later this month or inplantation took a day or two longer.

As for the cm, I am out of my ovulation phase, but still getting cm.... Hmmm. I told my hubby we should dtd tonight just in case... He smiled :) lol

So I just realized I could probably ask you all something.... I have been having a cramping feeling in my right side since sunday. It is about three inches lower than my belly button but close to my hip bone, and dull and achy. It was way worse sunday, I was trying to do my hair and ended up leaning over the counter to get relief... :( I dont know what it is..I think its too long for gas pains.. Any thoughts?

Does anyone know how long ovulation cm lasts???

It is supposed to change to a creamy color post ovulation.... I strongly suggest Dr Shettles book on sex swaying even if you are not going to try to sway it goes through all the nitty gritty on ovulation signs, timing, how to collect cm, and so forth.

Also consider a saliva mini microscope to check for ferning, supposed to last 2dpo and start 2 before.... Mine changed so drastically... And according to my doctor it is typically much more helpful than cm or even opk alone!

Thats exciting! My edd is 12/28/11 if I were to get preggo this time around :)

Mines is 12/23/11 I hope this is it!!!![/QUOTE]

Any idea when you will be testing for your BFP??? It would be really cool to have our due dates so close together... We could be buddies for the whole time lol

It will be nice to share stories and bump pictures with someone who is going throught almost the identical situation :thumbup: Keep your fingers crossed!!

Mines is 12/23/11 I hope this is it!!!!

Any idea when you will be testing for your BFP??? It would be really cool to have our due dates so close together... We could be buddies for the whole time lol

It will be nice to share stories and bump pictures with someone who is going throught almost the identical situation :thumbup: Keep your fingers crossed!![/QUOTE]

iKnow!!! probably around April 23! about 2 days after Af due. hopefully she dont come!! :(

My af is due on 4/21... But I dont think I can wait lol. Ill probably test a few days before even though I may get a false negative... I just hate the waiting game.

Im keeping my fingers crossed for us both!!

My af is due on 4/21... But I dont think I can wait lol. Ill probably test a few days before even though I may get a false negative... I just hate the waiting game.

Im keeping my fingers crossed for us both!!

Mine is due on the 4/21...too!! Omg its driving me crazy cause im suppose to ovulate tomorrow or friday and me and DH havent BD since monday. so I told him tomorrow he making up for 2 lost days!! all the way thru sunday. Just to be sure :shrug:

lol. That happens to me and my dh too... The day I was ovulating we were both so tired it took some convincing for it to happen lol. It was one of the funniest conversation about bding.

Im hoping it worked lol

I was feeling so light headed today. I thought I was going to fall over when walking around my office. Is this this the beginings of morning sickness??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->