TTC #1 Newbie looking for buddy

magicwhisper

Reaction score
Hello, im 21 years old the OH is 20 (21 this year) and we are trying for our 1st baby, we have only been trying for 2 months. i'm looking for someone who is TTC there 1st baby to (i would prefer this) because due to the fact we haven't told anyone that we are trying and the other memebers of his family that have babies or are pregnant (thee are 3 now :( )

it gets very lonely

:wave: Welcome to BnB!

I'm Amy, 19 almost 20 + OH has just turned 29 (he's getting old) :haha: We have been TTC 23 months :coffee:
Sorry your feeling lonely! I only know one other person IRL that knows what it's like to TTC, everybody else family/friends wise has had it happen to them accidentally or without trying. It's nice to have BnB to meet people in the same situation :D

Good luck in your journey - hope you get your BFP soon! x

Thank you :D

Yeah it's same here, everyone else i know has got "accidentally" pregnant which is annoying so i have no one to talk to about this :(.

It is nice to meet other people like me, i didn't realise that there was so many of us out there :D

Well I'm always here if you need a chat just add/pm me :)
I couldn't believe how many people were in the same situation either, now I'm addicted to BnB :haha:

Where are you in your cycle? X

thank you

Ive only been on here for a few days bu its getting addicting! xD

im on day 25 so only a couple of days left to wait for mother nature

how about you

No problem! :thumbup: It's nice to have another buddy, my buddy on here is my friend IRL (the one whos TTC)

It's definitely mega addictive haha, I'm on here pretty much every day - need to get out more :haha:

I'm CD13, just waiting to O. Hopefully the witch wont arrive for you this month, got my fx'd for you :)

It seriously is haha

thank you :friends: i hope she dosen't arrive either :thumbup:

Hi everyone; I'm new to this as well so finding this post was perfect for me! - I'm 20 and TTC #1 too - Currently on day 7 of a 28 day cycle. Going to miss ttc during my fertile time this month due to the other half having to fly to england for a family emergency. Wishing you all baby dust though! We also haven't told anyone yet either :)

Hi Hun :)

Welcome to the very addictive world of B&B!!

I love how there are so many ladies who are my age ttc!
I felt like I'd be the only one and be lectured at for being young etc!

If you ever need a chat pm me or stalk my journal

Lots of luck and baby dust!
Xx

Hi everyone; I'm new to this as well so finding this post was perfect for me! - I'm 20 and TTC #1 too - Currently on day 7 of a 28 day cycle. Going to miss ttc during my fertile time this month due to the other half having to fly to england for a family emergency. Wishing you all baby dust though! We also haven't told anyone yet either :)

welcome :D oh dear good luck next month and i hope everything turns out ok with the emergency.

baby dust to you to :dust:
How long have you been trying? :)

Hi Hun :)

Welcome to the very addictive world of B&B!!

I love how there are so many ladies who are my age ttc!
I felt like I'd be the only one and be lectured at for being young etc!

If you ever need a chat pm me or stalk my journal

Lots of luck and baby dust!
Xx

i feel the same way, i was expecting people to say i'm young but it seems there are loads of people in the same boat as me which is great :D

thank you, the same to you too, i shall look at your journal now :p

welcome :D oh dear good luck next month and i hope everything turns out ok with the emergency.

baby dust to you to :dust:
How long have you been trying? :)

Thanks; I'm sure it will all be fine, thinking positive :). Also - been trying since early Feb, not too long in the scheme of things; but it feels like forever!!

yeah i know the feeling :D haha ive been trying since march but feels longer :D

Hi ladies! I just saw this thread and I'd like to join in with you all because my DH and I are also TTC for #1. We haven't told anyone yet either. I am 26 and he is 31. We've only been married since March of this year so I feel like some of our family would lecture us that they think it's too soon for us to try and we should wait at least a year. A few very opinionated family members have already stated that whenever having a baby has been brought up. So I think we are going to keep it a secret until we get a BFP. It's so nice to have this site to come to and have others to talk with and follow their journeys as we are all going thru this together. :)

hey there *waves* your more than welcome to join in hun, the more the merrier :D

Hi ladies! I just saw this thread and I'd like to join in with you all because my DH and I are also TTC for #1. We haven't told anyone yet either. I am 26 and he is 31. We've only been married since March of this year so I feel like some of our family would lecture us that they think it's too soon for us to try and we should wait at least a year. A few very opinionated family members have already stated that whenever having a baby has been brought up. So I think we are going to keep it a secret until we get a BFP. It's so nice to have this site to come to and have others to talk with and follow their journeys as we are all going thru this together. :)

Waves hi and welcome!!

It's amazing to know how many people are out there with similar ideas, I always just thought I was the only one who didn't want to tell anyone until BFP.

no i have no plan to tell anyone until i am a few weeks gone xD

Hi ladies. :) I'd like to join in.

I'm 23, DH is 24 and we are TTC our first. We've been together 6 years, married for just over 2. We've been friends for 10 years! We both have birthdays coming in September and would love to have a baby by the time I'm 25. We'll see where life takes us!

This cycle was a bit of an "oops." We were planning to start TTC back in May, but decided we wanted to live a bit more first. He signed up to do truck driving for a year while I finish up my master's degree in December. Anyway, he'll be gone for weeks at a time. It makes TTC tricky... so we're kind of NTNP, but I'm actively tracking my period and hoping for the best. ;)

So, we were going to start in August, because his contract is up in May 2014... so he'd be done by the time the baby was due. However, he was home this month in perfect timing. We :sex:, and I realized it was 4 days before my O-Date according to my app. So we were like "what the heck!" and BDed on 3 days before, 2 days before and the day of O to cover our bases for the best chance. So, we'll see. If it doesn't work out this cycle (I don't have high hopes!), I'll chart a little more seriously, and maybe do some OPKs just to get a general idea of my cycle.. then actively start timing BDing better in August, on the months he's home! So, it's a bit tricky.

:dust: to all!

Have any of you ladies heard of that soya thing? There's a thread about it in TTC.. Apparently it's like clomid but half the strength, seems to have success stories so I'm thinking of trying it next cycle!

We haven't really tried anything different in 23 months of ttc so think its about time we tried something new!!

Let me know what you ladies think :D x

Have any of you ladies heard of that soya thing? There's a thread about it in TTC.. Apparently it's like clomid but half the strength, seems to have success stories so I'm thinking of trying it next cycle!

We haven't really tried anything different in 23 months of ttc so think its about time we tried something new!!

Let me know what you ladies think :D x

I read about it and I might try it while I'm trying to figure out my cycles! I don't have any personal experience or know anyone who's used it. I figure it's worth a shot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->