TTC #1 Newbie looking for buddy

Well no matter how crazy your relationship is its lovely that your both going through this so you can bring up a LO and I really hope it works out for you :)
I'd say 18 is early too, I think the age should be around 20 everywhere! Think I need to hop on a plane and move :haha: I'm not sure on the age for IUI over here but if that's available and we still haven't naturally conceived, I'd like to try that before IVF comes into picture.

There's so many options, I'm just trying to discover them all!

if your happy with the way your doing things thats all that matters :D

Hahaa you're totally right magic whisper, and you too amytrisha :). Also, yeah - I think 20 is a great age for it to be, I know the decisions I'm making now, are totally different to 2 years ago. I think 18 is far too young, not so much to have a baby, I know plenty of great young mums, but IVF and IUI is a big decision not to be taken lightly :). And yeah, i think IUI is a lot less invasive, but as you said there are a lot of options out there now! Guess we're all pretty lucky in that sense, 10 years ago - if you couldn't get pregnant, that was it. There was no other options, but now - there are sooooo many options!

I'm so glad I wasn't born 10 years ago! Well I'm 20 very soon so need to get my bum into gear and speak to my doctor about options, I may just have a hormone imbalance and need a simple tablet (fxd!)
They're definitely big decisions, I'd advice anybody to look into this properly - I can't understand anybody who wouldn't research into the emotional/physical side or the actual process. It's definitely something you need to be prepared for.

Hopefully well all be lucky to be blessed with our LOs soon, baby dust :)

Hopefully it's something easily 'fixed' like that for you!, I've been TTC for 4 months now, And I keep thinking "what if somethings wrong and I can't conceive" - so I can imagine your anxiety about it haha! Hopefully it doesn't take us all too long! Who knows how long these things can take really :). lots of sprinkles of baby dust though!

I've been TTC for 2 years next month, so something's definitely going on! I just need to get to the bottom of it.. It's all a waiting game unfortunately!

yeah im good ive got ear problems again which is annoying but otherwise fine haha

Heya girls - thought it's been awhile since I was on here! How's everyone going? Any BFP's ?? Any changes to things? :)

not for me i am afraid we are still ttc.
we got a rabbit though see my journal for pics :D
how are you

I'm good - afraid I'm still TTC though as well. Currently at my fertile stage, So about to begin the awful two week wait. OH is back from England. Had a few conversations and realisations, - he's no longer going to be co-parenting with me, gunna do it solo! But I have enough support around me to keep going, and he's happy to keep going too. In the midst of sorting all the legalities of it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->