TTC #1 Newbie looking for buddy

It can't hurt trying! I'm thinking of doing either 80mg or 100mg CD3-7 and seeing what that does :)
Hope it works if you try it!

well you may as well try it! xD

welcome lovelymiss the more the merrier :D

remember to keep us updated how your doing everyone :D

I'm currently just over a week late, (the last time i was late it was because i was coming off the pill) i did a test on wednesday and it was a BFN and i am way to nervous to do another haha, but we are hoping AF dosent arrive. If she dosent i will go the doctoes to find out i think

Aaw I was hoping you'd test again!

Af is due next week for me and I'm getting cramps, starting to think I'm out again -.-

awh no i hope AF dosent come :(

i may try a different brand, i used tesco last time, but i will be brave and try again soon me thinks xD

Me too!

Yeah try a frer they're more sensitive. Update with results if you do end up testing! Fxd for you x

they are expensive but i will buy one and see what happens xD

i will keep you posted xD

how are you doing?

They're most likely to pick up a bfp though :)
I'm good thanks, just anticipating af.
My OH is a gamer too, so am I but recently the Xbox has been on nonstop - I've missed a tonne of my tv program's -.- gonna start giving him a time range each day :haha:

Hmm nope, I haven't even heard of any soya thing similar to clomid! I can't say I've looked at that sort of thing, My body seems to be pretty on track though luckily lately, considering my 12 days late random freak of the month in May. Goodluck to you all - *spreading more babydust* Though - I do have another dilemma - I haven't been doing things naturally, we choose to take the AI method - and I've been going to my best friends, just because we didn't want family to find out. Buuuut my best friends moving out of the city, so now I need to find another place to do this baby making - i'm still at home while i finish my degree for the next 6 months. Early next year we're looking at moving city so I can be back in my hometown where I grew up. Is a long complicated story, that just got more complicated hahaha! Hoping that either #1 my family take to this well, or #2 another friend of mine takes this well and can support our decision to conceive through AI.

I think I'm going to cave and test with a FRER at 10dpo (Friday), and then again at 12 DPO (next Sunday) before waiting for AF to be late. I've been feeling SO sick to my stomach. Sometimes my stomach feels "empty," but also queasy, then I'll eat and feel even worse. Not like me at all. Been getting very car sick, too. My Mom was talking about how when she was pregnant, she swears the nausea started at conception! Haha. I'm adopted, so I can't go off genetics, but it still gives me some hope. (No- she doesn't know we are TTC, but my niece, who is my age, asked if I was pregnant when I started getting extremely car sick because it's not like me!)

How are you ladies?

Oh, and my DH is also a gamer. He's really into World of Warcraft and Star Wars The Old Republic, but he also is into quite a few games on his PS3 and XBOX! Haha. Oh boys. Have to admit, I played WoW with him for a while!

PS: What does OH stand for? I know DH is Dear Husband... I can't make out the O.

well good luck :D

i heard that you have familiar symptoms to your mum, dunno how true that is lol

OH is other half xD

there is DB dear boyfriend as well but we are engaged so i use OH xD

Lovelymiss - good luck for next week!
I cannot stand WoW if OH started playing that he'd be sleeping in the garden :dohh: he's obsessed with COD, as am I but definitely not to that extent!

Magic - you could use DF! We're engaged too but my OH isn't 'dear' or 'darling' he's just annoying :rofl: so OH suits him better :thumbup:

K.N - can I ask why your doing AI? (If not its fine I'm just nosey -.-) I hope you find somewhere else to do it before your friend moves!

ahh i see xD thank you
haha oh dear! :p

my OH is counter strike source and wow xD

K.N - can I ask why your doing AI? (If not its fine I'm just nosey -.-) I hope you find somewhere else to do it before your friend moves!

Hey it's alright, it's a bit tricky - but I'll do my best to explain. :). Because we're actually using donor sperm! :) - My partner and I were trying, naturally - but it just wasn't going well, not the baby making -just the whole experience. So we decided that maybe a break would be best, and that maybe it was just us together - however we soon realised that we just weren't intimate people in that area, yet still wanted to parent together etc etc. (Being 20, that was probably the hardest part!) Though with that, came the acceptance that without things like ivf or surragacy I wouldn't get to be a mom, and we wouldn't get to parent. Until I talked to a friend and she showed me this website in my country that had in home donors, so i spent about 3 months going through the website having a look and talking to people - before actually meeting someone, who was 100% perfect for our situation! I know it's a bit of a weird situation, but it's hard to explain in a little text box :p But it's right for us, and we're ever so hopeful that it all works out. Buuut due to the nature of the situation, you can understand why we're keeping it to ourselves haha. Not everyones as accepting ;)

Hey it's alright, it's a bit tricky - but I'll do my best to explain. :). Because we're actually using donor sperm! :) - My partner and I were trying, naturally - but it just wasn't going well, not the baby making -just the whole experience. So we decided that maybe a break would be best, and that maybe it was just us together - however we soon realised that we just weren't intimate people in that area, yet still wanted to parent together etc etc. (Being 20, that was probably the hardest part!) Though with that, came the acceptance that without things like ivf or surragacy I wouldn't get to be a mom, and we wouldn't get to parent. Until I talked to a friend and she showed me this website in my country that had in home donors, so i spent about 3 months going through the website having a look and talking to people - before actually meeting someone, who was 100% perfect for our situation! I know it's a bit of a weird situation, but it's hard to explain in a little text box :p But it's right for us, and we're ever so hopeful that it all works out. Buuut due to the nature of the situation, you can understand why we're keeping it to ourselves haha. Not everyones as accepting ;)

Ahh! I understand, I research everything to do with ttc and recently I've been looking into NI/AI donors etc..
I think it's great what your doing hun, I bet it definitely helps with the stress factor in a way? I really hope you get your bfp!

I'm almost 20 and like you TTC is really starting to suck for us, I'm not allowed IVF yet due to my age so I see no point in seeing my doctor but my OH is 29 and we really wanna have a LO before he's 30 :dohh: so I've been looking into options for us.

It must of been difficult, but extremely mature to come to that decision at only 20, good luck to you x

Oh yepp - it's great to have like minded people, so glad I joined this page. I understand it's not for everyone but it's great to have that community of people who 'get' it. Unfortunately my situation, and probably many of yours - isn't for everyone, so it's hard to talk with friends etc.
When are you allowed to start IVF if you choose to go down that road? I think in NZ you can start when you're 18, however you can't just go "i want a baby" and go get one, you have to go through a long process, counsilling etc - which is why I'm trying in home AI first, if it's not successful within 12 months, we'll look at other options :). I hope it all works out for you too! Would your OH be prepared to look at the likes of donor AI? Or is he quite stuck on his own genetics etc?

Yeah BnB is brilliant to talk to people who don't judge/do understand. IRL it's hard to find people in this situation, seems everybody's ultra fertile these days -.-
In the UK it's 24, you've gotta be ttc over a year before they start considering that route. By the time I'm 24 OH will be 33 and he really doesn't want to have children then be too old to do anything with them when they get a bit older.
Thank you :) my OH is stuck on his own genetics at the moment, were looking to get him an SA done then we can work out whether its gonna happen with his sperm, I think he'd be a bit worried regarding bonding with the baby if it was done by donor :( I think after the SA, if its bad news hell start considering other options.
How does your OH feel about the process? X

Yeah BnB is brilliant to talk to people who don't judge/do understand. IRL it's hard to find people in this situation, seems everybody's ultra fertile these days -.-
In the UK it's 24, you've gotta be ttc over a year before they start considering that route. By the time I'm 24 OH will be 33 and he really doesn't want to have children then be too old to do anything with them when they get a bit older.
Thank you :) my OH is stuck on his own genetics at the moment, were looking to get him an SA done then we can work out whether its gonna happen with his sperm, I think he'd be a bit worried regarding bonding with the baby if it was done by donor :( I think after the SA, if its bad news hell start considering other options.
How does your OH feel about the process? X

Oh yepp, 24 seems quite late - In saying that, I also think 18 is quite early! I can understand what your OH means. That's why I wanted to start now, because I don't want to be in that position myself. But it does make it hard, as conceiving isn't the easiest thing out there! My situation is a little different as we're not ya 'normal' relationship , it's been tough - but having a baby is the one thing we want, and so we're just looking at that side of things. I think it's a lot easier using donor sperm for the both of us in all honesty; a lot more comfortable. Would think it'd be the opposite, but not for us hahahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->