TTC #1 on cd19 looking for buddies

Aw, I'm so sorry hun! *hugs*

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you for this new cycle that is full of hope :) xx

Feeling better today, cant wait for af to leave so I can start BDing like crazy LOL.

On a bad note, I also found out the other day that one of the families I nanny for is replacing me :( I no longer meet there needs for availability. They seem really sad to lose me, but they've already hired the other girl I think so I cant do much to rearrange my schedule.

I dont really want to leave my other family too, but I think at this point it might be time for me to move on and find a family or nursery school that needs someone full-time. Unfortunately with being a nanny there isn't a whole lot of job security because, well, kids grow up and go to school :(

They still want me to babysit when I can on nights and weekends but since I'm starting my own family (my fiancee has a son thats 10) its really important to spend my weekends with them. Just a lot of stress, think that might be why I got af early too.

Hoping to hear some good new from you soon!

Thinking about using softcups this cycle? You heard any good reviews on them?

:( It sucks that you're having all this change at an already stressful time :(

I understand about the lack of job security, it's tough *hugs*

I haven't heard much about soft cups, I don't even know if we get them here in Europe! In fact I only heard about them through this forum. I say give it a go - I can't imagine it will do any harm :)

I'm still waiting for AF or a BFP. The closer I get to cd30 the more my symptoms feel like pms. I've got gurgly tummy and loose bowels today, which usually happens a day or two before AF, I'm super weepy, again usually a good sign of AF approaching and I have these dull, heavy twinges in my lower abdomen. It's actually the second day of these twinges, which is a longer than I'd usually experience, but they do feel familiar...

If AF does show up, I want to give preseed a go, I feel like my cm was lacking this month. My OH is up for bd'ing every day possible next cycle, haha. He's gone from being a little scared of the idea of a positive test result to sad at the thought of a negative. I'm glad he's shrugged off his scardey coat :)

I'm going to chill out for the rest of my saturday and hope that tomorrow brings me good news in the form of a BFP!

Meh, I started spotting this afternoon so I guess I'm out :\

This cycle has been full of weird symptoms, I hope the next one is more straight forward so I don't get so crazy during the tww again ;)

Hey, how are things with you going. According to my OPK I should have ovulated today or yesterday, so hoping I am today 1dpo. Hows your cycle going?

Oooh, another TWW begins for you! I hope this one is less stressful than the last! :)

I am waiting to OV, on cd6, so it'll be a while yet. I wanted to try smep, which means bding with avengance from cd8 and my OH suggested we try and bd every day for a whole week. I expressed my concern at sex becoming boring and more of a chore, but he seems to think this might help? I said we'd give it a go, so I guess we'll see what happens!!

How did the baby dancing go this cycle? Got lots of sex in at the right places I hope! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

actually on the 9th which was cd8 for me we bd'd and I fell asleep after so I'm pretty satisfied with that night. Then way bd'd again the 11th and 12th, but last night OH was in a little bit of a rush to cuddle and get to sleep so I didn't lay down very long after. This morning I got the highest BBT I have which was 97.73 and my usual's are 97.43 so I asked if he wanted to go again tonight and he said "maybe". I read online that some women ovulate 3-5 days AFTER their positive opk so I just want to kn ow we have the best chance possible. He's more in a NTNP kind of mindset, he just doesn't like the pressure of everything, which I am totally ok with. According to the ovulation calculators my fertile window would be May 12-May16 or 17 if I go by my average cycle length, but I have a feeling this might be a shorter cycle for me just from last cycle, and remembering how my last few months have gone, so I'm hoping we can at least try a few more times this week.

I think it is so funny that so many women get an earful of moaning from their men about not getting enough sex, but when it comes to ttc, we have to coerce them into giving it up!

I hope he gives in to your needs :)

Hi ladies im really new to this TTC thing im currently on cd14 this is my second month actually trying after a year of NTNP and after two m/c in a year its kinda hard because i dnt have any friends who are actually trying cus they all have kids and find it easy to get pregnant but i guess i just need some people that are trying for baby one like me

Hi ladies im really new to this TTC thing im currently on cd14 this is my second month actually trying after a year of NTNP and after two m/c in a year its kinda hard because i dnt have any friends who are actually trying cus they all have kids and find it easy to get pregnant but i guess i just need some people that are trying for baby one like me

HI! Your welcome to join our thread, I am currently on cd13, and either just have ovulated or am ovulating today. I had positive opks on may9th but my temp is raise today and I have EWCM so i think I am one of the people that get a +opk 2-5 days before O.

This is also my 2nd cycle actively ttc, I dont know if you read all the former post. I'm really looking for people to talk to who understand how I feel and it sounds like you know. All of my friends either have kids or dont even want to think about kids til theyre 40 so I really have noone to relate to outside this site. My best friend who has a 20mos old daughter is constantly telling me to "relax and just enjoy each other" but she freaks me out even more because it took her over 3 years to conceive.

Do you know if you have O'd yet this month or are you still waiting? Do you temp. opk. check cm?? Good luck this cycle. I have my fxd for all my girls

I dont know what is more stressful, the waiting to O and hoping you catch the egg BDing or knowing youre about to be in the TWW and all you can do is wait it out!!!

Yeah im doing all three i started the opks the tenth just in case i ovulated early but i think it should happen in the next two days so we are BD every other day from today till i get the positive opk then we will do everyday for three days and then every other day after the third day and i know how you feel i can deal with the rest i think the 2WW is the hardest for me ive come a long way im not as stressed out anymore or at least i try not to be stressed as much and i hope you have a good cycle too and lots of baby dust to you :)

Im just not sure if I trust opks anymore after this but we'll see in 2 weeks I guess

Yeah same here thats they we are just BD every other day just to make sure but im kida not sure about the bbt i take my temp every day at the same time and its like all over the place could i be doing something wrong?

i thought I was doing mine wrong too, usually I was between 97.3-97.7 but this morning I went up to 98.13 so I knew right away that was really high, If I get a high temp randomly, I turn my thermometer off and retemp before I get out of bed, usually the second time its around average for me

Yeah i know it would be random but mine goes from like 96.2-97.5 in the same week so thats why i ask if im doing something wrong beacuse i was reading that when you ovulate it will go up at least .50 so thats why im really confused about my temp right now

Yeah i only did half of last month and yeah i do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->