• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

TTC #1 on cd19 looking for buddies

Im doing just one that i printed from online right now but i just downloaded an app but havent gotten around to filling in the stuff

ok Ive been using fertilityfriend and countdowntopregnancy both, fertilityfriend put in my O date as soon as I post my temp for today as May 12th

Hey ladies, I found it really helpful to look at 'prefilled' charts while trying to work out my own for temping, but it took my 3 months to really be able to see my patterns. The online charts help loads because they work out your coverline temp for you, so being the crazy lady I am, I have paper and electronic copy of EVERYTHING, hehe.

cd9 for me now... will start poking tomorrow, even though I know it's super early (for me Ov is usually around cd17) but I'm scared that I might miss an early egg.

We're planning to bd tomorrow... ugh, I hate PLANNING to have sex, way too much pressure for the both of us :( As of Saturday, we've set ourselves the challenge of sex everyday for a week.

I am not 100% confident in achieving it, but the OH wants to give it a go, so even if we only manage every other day, I'll be happy enough!

I am staying positive mentally, with some early morning visualisation and trying to stay as relaxed as possible.

*hugs* and baby dust to you both xx

Hows it going ladies? Today I am either 6 or 7dpo. Have been having lower stomach cramping/twinges for 2 days now and my hips and thighs are killing me. I'm hoping this is a good sign, but last month I recorded the same symptoms for 6-9pdo so maybe this is going to be a normal thing for every cycle. I haven't really been analyzing everything as much this cycle, but I do have to say the cramping/pains in my legs is MUCH worse, when I walk, it hurts almost as bad as when I do a really hard work out, and I haven't been to the gym since Tuesday so I wouldn't be having muscle cramping this late.

As always I'm hoping for the best for myself and all my ladies on the site.

eesh, these cramps sound horrid!

I am hanging around, trying to work out when I'm ovulating (opk, cervical position, cervical fluid and temps all telling me different things ARGH!) and trying to keep the sex going, which was impossible last night after getting home at 1.45am and both being exhausted :(

Oh and I'm also a little bit ill, sore throat and stuffy nose :\ but I am trying to combat it with vitamins and positive mental attuitde!

10dpo I am getting so anxious to :test::test::test::test::test::test: I'm going to have to buy new tests as is is because I used so many last month LOL

Been have a lot of dreams about being pregnant and have fertility issues and everything else, I can tell thats all my mind is on. I have to work all day Saturday so I think I am going to settle on testing Sunday. I feel like that is so far away.

How are you ladies doing? Hows the BDing going Ria?

well, look like I a out laadies, my temp dropped today, I had cramps most of the day and now I have light spotting, so unless by some miracle, I am done. .... cd 22... that be a 21 day cycle if I count today as cd1.... not normal for me. Its been 2 damn cycles and I am already ready to give up.

Still only spotting, but my temp is still low. havent decided if I should give up hope for this month or not, after all there is a slim chance its implantation. I hate these months where I spot for 2-3 days. If AF is going to come she should just come and not tease me. Still would be my shortest cycle though.

Well I am out for May. Full AF now. A little worried my cycle was only 22 days. Hopeful for June though, if we do conceive we will find out on/around OH's birthday!

Missing you ladies. 4 days feels like forever

Aw Scarlet, I'm sorry to hear AF turned up *hugs*

Your baby IS on it's way and it will take you by surprise when you see those two lines. They are coming, trust me *hugs*

BDing ended up following a similar pattern to last month. We had sex around suspected OV date but didn't make it on the actual day. OH is having a really stressful time at work and I am sure the ttc is just an added stressor right now.

It sucks and I got pretty emotional about it, but we talked it out and we both feel much better and positive about the whole deal.

Basically I feel like there is no problem with us having sex at any other time of the month, but when it comes to around OV time, he's not in the mood or really stressed out or we try to have sex and something goes wrong (like when I nrealy broke his penis last month! OOPS!) and it feels a little like the world (or him) is against me.

I know that is just my fear and insecurities coming to light, but we talked about a lot of things and I realised that my insecurities about my appearance are also playing a big part in this. I mean, you're meant to feel all slim and sexy and amazing when you ovulate and I have felt those symptoms several times before... but these days I just feel crap and rejected and my niggling doubts are telling me it's because I'm not good/attractive/slim enough.

BUT

on the up side, I am feeling hopeful for this cycle. We didn't BD as much as I'd like and we certainly didn't make it everyday for a week, but it only takes one sperm and who knows... maybe we managed to time it right in our own messy way.

So, I'm 4dpo. Am trying not to stay too mindful of my cycle so I don't become consumed like last month! I am not symptom spotting either... well it is to early for symptoms really anyway. I haven't decided when to test or even if I am going to test... maybe I should just wait and see if AF turns up or not?!

AF is likely due on Thursday 7th June, so still a while to go. Best not to think about it too much in my opinion... just go with the flow :)

I hope everything is going well and just think of the hope and promise contained in this new cycle Scarlet! xx

In a better attitude about everything as of now. I continued to spot now and then until yesterday, so I have a feeling I may have one of my longer cycles. Our plan as of now is to BD tonight and as much as possible this weekend in case I do O earlier, skip Monday and then BD Tuesday Thursday Friday next week, then as much as possible next weekend. We might change the schedule if OH is feeling like its too "planned" but usually it doesn't feel very planned to me or if I show any other signs of Oing, still OPKing temping and checking CM.

GL I cant wait to hear more news!

this morning::so frustrated, I woke up to a VERY high temp this morning, hoping that its just from restless sleep and having a little cold because OH and I skipped the last 2 days BDing because I got home late last night. I haven't had any +opks which makes me worried I didn't start opking early enough and I am going to have a very short cycle again this month. I haven't been stressing at all until today.

Update this evening: Feeling very discouraged that I had such an early tempt increase this morning, still just praying that it was just a fever. Had what I thought was a +opk at 12pm but then at 5pm i had a -opk so Im not really sure what to think, last month I got 3 days of gradually lightening +opks before my temp jump, and after a 22 day cycle, I'm starting to worry a lot.

Trying to stay positive and send that positive energy through my body, dtd today, softcupped just in case.

*hugs*

You must be feeling like a complete wreck right now... you are worrying about having missed your egg because two of your methods of checking for OV are crapping out on you right now. You don't know what is going on with your super short cycles which is adding to the stress because it is all so unpredictable and opk and temping aren't exactly helping right now. And then circumstance meant that you didn't bd and you're worrying that you might have missed your chance this month...

*more hugs*

I really think that your temp jump is due to sleep pattern and being a little sick. I've been fighting off a cold too and my temp did a massive jump a couple of days ago. It's just our bodies fighting off infection. I think that if you ov'd this early you would be experiencing other symptoms too?

I don't believe that you opk'd too late, if you really did have a +ve opk at 12pm, then your body will release an egg anywhere from 12 to 48 hours after the LH peak. So having sex and soft cupping just incase was a great move :)

Also, the temp increase happens 1-3 days AFTER you OV, so to have the temp jump before the +ve opk doesn't make any sense. How dark was the line on the opk at 12pm?

I know how difficult it is to just surrender to your body, because we (humans, but especially ttc females!) want to be in control of everything... or at least feel like we are in control, otherwise it all becomes too scary... but your body really knows what it is doing. You are preparing your body to conceive and grow another human being inside of it!! That is HUGE and everything needs to be in optimum condition for things to work out perfectly.

When you are feeling super stressed, is there anything you can do to help distract and relax yourself? A nice warm bubble bath? A Little mediation? A brisk jog? Obviously these won't be appropriate during working hours, but you need to remember to get some YOU time too, time to relax and remember all the amazing things that are already in your life that have brought you to this point of being ready to try for a baby.

We get too easily caught up in the process and the outcome, we get wrapped up in our fears of ttc becoming a life long struggle to conceive with no definite positive outcome. It is such an emotional rollercoaster ride that we forget that we cannot live in the future, we can only live in the present and we should be able to make it into a fun and magical time.

Sure, it's easy for me to say this... I'm in waiting mode! And I know a lot of what I say is easy to say and harder to do AND I know that it also depends on your beliefs and outlook on life, but HANG IN THERE!! Your baby is on it's way.... try to remember that when it gets tough :)

As for me... I'm just plodding along. I took a preg test yesterday (8dpo) but it was -ve. I'm not getting too wound up in contemplating the what ifs just yet. I am thinking about when I might take another test but I'm not sure. We didn't bd enough during my fertile window, so I'm not over the moon hopeful, but trying to keep everything in perspective. What is a few more months when a baby is forever right? :)

I guess it helps that we are out of town for the weekend. Just spent this afternoon napping and will go out for a little snack and nice walk this evening. I am dreaming and day dreaming about babies more than ever and reading about birthing options and natural pain management and contemplating the HUGE cost of a home birth here... the OH is asking lots of parenting and cycle based questions and I feel like this tww is getting to him more than it is getting to me!

As I said, I'm ill and have a HORRID sore throat and I'm really full of mucus, am trying to stay positive and getting vitamins and blowing my nose every two minutes to try and prevent it turning into a sinus infection. I hope this silly virus won't affect my chances this month!

I hope you're feeling better my dear! Talk soon xx

June 1st my +opk was very dark, I forgot to opk the 2nd and the 3rd it was just as dark as the 1st at 12pm but by 5pm it has faded and today there is barely a line at all. Feeling better now about everything as my temp is low again, actually lower then normal. We bded on Friday Sunday and hopefully will again today. I softcupped Sunday too. Last month I had +opks on the 9th and 10th and a temp raise on the 12th, so if I go by that hopefully I O today or already have. I feel alot better now. I'm so glad I have you to vent to,

Im sorry you have been so ill. Dont lose hope yet, seems like Ive been reading about a lot of girls who didnt think they DTD on the right days and somehow got their miracle.

I think I want it even more this month because of Fathers Day and OH's birthday is also the weekend after so it would just be such a great gift for him!

Still no temp jump this morning, dtd again last night, I thought for sure I would have a temp jump today. I highly doubt we'll be able to BD again tonight, OH is tired and has to be to work earlier on Wednesdays. using the softcups has given me somewhat of a renewed hope. I dont know why I just feel like it made our chance a lot better. I know that if I dont get a temp jump tomorrow morning that I am going to want to BD again tomorrow and we both are going to eventually need a break so Im wondering if we should just skip tonight and go back to every other day again. Still somewhat worried about a LP defect. Since I have only really been temping 2 mos now it would have been impossible for me to notice this previously but now that I realize my cycles are ranging from 22-32 days, Im worried I dont ovulate at all on those shorter cycles or I have low progestrone.

Yes, I know I am worrying way too much, its not one of those OMG I am panicking types of worries though, its more like *shrug* we'll see what happens. Still so glad I have you to talk to.

I understand how worrying it is... we're all in the same boat... just on different parts of it ;)

As for not ovulating, last month was super short 22 days right? But you DID see a rise in your temp after ov that continued until you got your period?

Because, unlike all the other ov signs we look for, the sustained higher temp is the ONLY one that will occur after ovulation. The egg white mucus, cervical position etc. can all occur even if you don't ovulate.

And if you don't ovualte one month, it doesn't necessarily mean that you have a problem. There can be lots of reasons your body doesn't perform non-life supporting functions. Stress being one of them. I'm glad you aren't a OMG freak out kinda person... I'm a bit like that, but I'm finding out that am like this less and less :) Growth ;)

I got my period yesterday, so I'm now on cd2. I'm a little bummed out, but not really sad. I kinda figured we didn't make it happen, though, of course, there was a little glimmer of hope.

Part of me wants to not track at all this month and just go with the flow, but the other part of me (read the big control freak part, haha) doesn't want to risk wasting another month.

There is lots of crappy stuff going on at work and I may end up having to look for another job which means we'll have to postpone ttc. I really hope everything works out for the best... but even then that only means maternity pay until August of next year. I sometimes wonder if we are doing the right thing but then I snap out of it and remember my philosophy that things will work out. They always have a habit of doing so :)

Onward and upward to another month of TTC :)

Sorry to hear about AF. :( I hope July is your month! I know how you feel about the not tracking thing. Ive thought the same way! I Know how you feel about the job thing too since I just lost one of my jobs. thankfully OH got a 2.25 an hour raise yesterday so that is helping us a little. We've decided not to stop ttc just because of work, if the money issue comes up we'll find a way to work it out.

We've decided to continue bding every other day until AF arrives, or whenever we are feeling in the mood. My temps are still wacky. for example at 630 am when OH woke me up to say goodbye I temped and it was 96.7 (incredibly low my usual is 97.25) so I temped again at 9 cause I went back to sleep and it was 96 something but I thought thats way too low for 9am so i redid it and it was 97.8. Im thinking its possible since I got sick the last two months that I was breathing differently when I slept or was restless which caused my temp to be different? ive been trying to make sure I temp every day between 830 and 9 now since I dont have to work at different times everyday anymore. So i dont know if I should count my 97.5 and 97.8 as temp jumps or not. going to see if it keeps rising.

Decided to have a glass of whine tonight, its not even gone yet and I feel tipsy! Hoping thats a good sign LOL!

According to FF I am 5dpo so I dunno. Im not completely convinced but I am going to test on the 17th and 22nd if I dont have AF. If I have a 22 day cycle again AF will be due the 14th and I will be 15dpo on fathers day so Im thinking theirs a pretty good chance I could get a BFP by then if we succeeded. Then the 23rd is OHs birthday so If I havent gotten AF by then I'm testing for sure the 22nd because we're going out and I dont want to drink more then a glass of whine if Im pregnant.

Went to work today to find out I was losing my job do to a blown up misunderstanding, so now I have lost 2 jobs in 2 months, the first one I knew I was being replaced for awhile though. Someone once told me that when you lose your job and cant pay your bills that means your pregnant LOL... Haven't decided where I stand on that one yet

af could be due any day. my cycles have been 22-32days the last 6 months so we'll see what happens. I feel, absolutely perfect... and the last 2 days my temp really shot up went up .3 and .25 the last 2 mornings. Just hoping for the best but not stressing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"