TTC #1 on cd19 looking for buddies

Hey, still have high temps(chart link in siggy), lots of cramping the last few days and now today LOTS of CM. Hoping thats good. If I got by FF which I hope is right tomorrow I will be 12dpo. As far as I know I havent ever made it to 13dpo before so if I am still free of AF on Friday I will be a very happy girl! Trying not to symptom spot but also hoping every little twinge and uncomfortable feeling is a good sign. Ive heard really good things about softcups and I use Baby asprin now so if we dont concieve this cycle OH is DEFINITELY taking the fertility test! I am doing everything right including trying to keep my cycle stress free. Even keep telling myself losing my job could open doors for us.

How are you? Has AF left yet?

temp is still high, last month my temp decrease the day before I started spotting so I dont feel like its likely AF will arrive tomorrow either. So FF has me at 15dpo, as I said I am not convinced, I think its possible I could be only 13dpo because of when my temps continued to rise, but Im not really sure. Honestly, Im not really sure of anything, after almost a week of BFNs I feel like my body is just playing tricks on me with the early cramping and sick feelings. OH and my mother have been very encouraging, insisting that its probably just too early to detect my Hcg levels. My mom even said I should just wait til I know I am a month late. Several mornings this week I have been woken up by cramping(I never get cramping before AF arrives), and more full feeling bladder then usual. I have been eating much more then usual and feeling hungry much sooner after, but every single time I eat I feel sick after with either cramping or nausea. I really hope this isnt my body playing tricks on me. Its so unfair to have crazy symptoms and then still get AF.

Ok firstly, I am so sorry about your job, but you are right, this could open amazing doors for you! It may not happen how, but it WILL HAPPEN. Things happen for a reason and maybe this misunderstanding was what was needed for the universe to push you in the right direction :)

Also I am SOOOOOO EXCITED for you!!! I truly hope you get your BFP, but remember, some people don't get their positive result until they are a whole week or more late. Some people NEVER get a positive on home tests, so hang in there and don't get too worked up about negative tests :D

I decided not to opk this month as I felt it was stressing me out a little too much, what with having a day for the LH surge, but not actually knowing when I OV and then freaking out about making sure we have sex on the right days. Did I mention I am a bit of a control freak? hehe

So I decided (without discussing with OH) that we'd just bd every other day from cd11 until cs 19 or 21. On the odd days because it seems that I tend to OV on cd17. This means we are bding tonight, which is all well and good, but I got some horrid sunburn on my back and shoulders yesterday which means I don't want to be touched anywhere near that area.

Then there was the 35C temps today and the SOARING humidity which means I am constantly sticky and sweaty, which in turn means I don't want to be touched ANYwhere and I feel like sex may not happen...

But it's for the greater good, haha, so I have to make sacrifices ;)

I am keeping everything crossed for you, I really feel like this could be your month :D

Hey ladies! I'm TTC #1 as well. When are you all "suppose" to get your AF? Mine should come this Thursday or Friday. I just had a second increase of my BBT since ovulation. Trying not to get my hopes up!

Ria- How did the BDing go? When OH and I are having a yucky day we take a shower together and then babydance, that way we both feel refreshed and cool at first! lol

praying- well the thing is, I am not really sure when AF is due because my last few cycles were a little crazy

May 2, 2012 O-May 12, 2012 [CD 11] 22 days
Apr. 5, 2012 O-Apr. 19, 2012 [CD 15] 27 days
Mar. 6, 2012 O-Mar. 16, 2012 [CD 11] 30 days
Feb. 3, 2012 O-not set 32 days
Jan. 6, 2012 O-not set 28 days

If I go by my average, which is 28 days, I'm due for AF tomorrow, but I'm guessing it could be anywhere until Sunday? I have been going by FF prediction that due to my temps and +opks I Oved on the 3rd, but now that AF still hasnt arrived even if I say "ok well maybe I Oved on the 5th" I am still 14dpo today then. I am praying that this isnt just my body playing tricks on me.

Scarlet, have you been testing? I just have this feeling your bfp is here!!! Oooh, I am so excited :D

The bd'ing took place, but I kinda felt like neither of us was really into it. I definitely feel more relaxed about it though, which is good. I also got some good news from work regarding next years teams, so that lifts a little off my shoulders too :)

Praying, I am due on the 6th of July, so still a long way to go! How long have you been ttc? Fingers crossed for you! xx

I tested with ics the last two days and both were bfns. I used all my FRERs this weekend so I bought more yesterday but OH doesnt want me to take anymore because they cost too much money so I guess I'm not using those until Friday. Saturday is OHs birthday!

af is still on vacation. I am still feeling crampy. and my temp is still high. I havent tested since Sunday except on ics and I didnt use an IC today. Every morning I just keep praying for that high temp. So nervous, everyone in my family keeps telling me to wait 2weeks until I test again. Im wondering if theyre right because another BFN or a chemical would completely crush me.

EEP!

Still high temps?

We are experiencing the first real heat of the summer (33c/91F) and so I'm having trouble sleeping solidly through the night as we don't have AC. I don't know if this is having an effect on my temps, but for the past two days they've crept up a little and on my chart it looks like potential post ov peaking. If this IS the case, then I ov'd around cd14 and since I am not opking this month, I can't know for sure.

It's now cd16, but I'm actually feeling hopeful, because if I did ov then we bd'd on cd13 which is close enough for me and I'd like to bd tonight too as tomorrow is my usual ov day. Of course, I want to bd tomorrow too! :)

So, all in all I am feeling nice and relaxed and hopeful about everything :)

I hope you haven't chewed your fingernails off yet Scarlet!! I think it's probably a good idea to wait a little longer between tests, it might help you mentally too? When I was testing all the time I'd test several times in a day... just in case anything changed, haha.

Hang in there!! *hugs*

well the last two days OH woke me up at 6am-ish when he got up for work, and this week I have HAD to pee when he gets up. I usually stay in bed until about 9:30. So I took my temp early and it was 97.6f which is lower, but I went back to sleep after and when i got up at 930 it was 98.68f. Its been hot here too, about the same temp, so we've had the ac on throughout the night.

As I said earlier this week OHs birthday is Saturday, and I really dont want to drink if I still dont have af, even though everyone is assuring me its ok, early this cycle I had a drink at like 4dpo and I was buzzed by the time it was gone. It was 1 frozen wine cooler, that isnt normal for me. But now even if I did ovulate later then I thought Id be 14-16 dpo. I just dont know whats going on with my body. Ill be totally crushed if this cycle ends with AF.

cd 30, still no af, still bfn this morning... losing hope that Im not just a few days late

I think I am out, when I checked my cervix last night I had blood, so I figured I was getting af, no blood on tampon this morning but after taking it out I had blood when I wiped.... my temp is still above cover but It could just be because I played laser-tag last night for OHs birthday and didn't have much water so I may be dehydrated. Not going to say I started a new cycle until there is some regular flow

So OH and I arent sure if after this cycle if we will try anymore since we want to have time for me to slim back down into my wedding dress size since its already paid off and fits me perfectly minus a few minor alterations.. Feel like we're not going to stress about it and just let it happen. August I think we may NTNP and then September we'll just go back to not trying. Really both hoping we dont have to wait another YEAR to start trying again.. :( I really hope July is our month.

Aw hun, I am so sorry to hear that AF showed up :( I really believed it would be your month and i'm sure you did too... *big hugs*

After not managing to bd enough at the right times for yet another month, we decided that we will try a different approach if there is no BFP this month.

for now i'm in tww limbo. Lets see what happens... 5 days left to test I believe.

(I know my ticket says 4dpo but ff gave me crosshairs for cd15. I didn't opk but feel like I maybe did OV around cd14-16 this month... And I felt that before ff have me crosshairs too.)

GL and dont get discouraged yet, Ive read so many time that people thought the didnt bd at the right times and fell pregnant. It happens.

I know, I guess I am just freaking out a little bit as there are less than two months left until the wedding, work is in a weird transition type stage where we have the summer camp, but our minds are already in the next scholastic year, planning and meeting and whatnot AND I have just been offered some extra work, which I would really like to do, but am worried that I am going to spend ALL my time working. If I do get pregnant before september then it's going to be hard going and if I don't get pregnant before september, I am worried that the extra work will make it hard to get pregnant at all.

I guess I am just a big worry case at the moment. I am also feeling really highly strung. Oh and some sore nipples, but that could be due to the insane humiditiy and my constant sticky sweaty state :(

On the up side, my wedding dress arrived yesterday! So that is one less thing to worry about!

I hope you're doing ok *hugs*

As for taking a break from trying, I really hope that July is your month too! BUT that (as my sister said to me) if you have wanted a baby for years, what is a few more months? Ok, I am making the assumption that you have, in fact, wanted a baby for years like me. But I guess what I am saying is that a baby is for life... so if you do have to wait a little longer to start trying again, when your baby does arrive, you have the WHOLE of your life to enjoy him or her :)

:) that is true. We were kind of hoping we'd be trying for baby#2 on our wedding night though! Oh well, however it works out it'll happen eventually.

Bought some Geritol today. Doesn't taste AS bad as expected! Hoping that old wives tale is true true true for me this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->