TTC #1 using CBFM

Butterfly84

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm new to this forum. Just wondering if anyone else TTC #1 is using the CBFM?

I'm on my second month of using it. The first month I got highs from cd6 and no peak days. This month I started getting highs from cd11. Still high today (cd17) so really hoping to get a peak day soon.

What are other peoples experiences of using it?

Baby dust xxx

Hello!

Im also on my second month of using the CBFM. The first month I had maybe 4 or 5 days of high and then days 16 and 17 peak days and I was exactly the same this month!

Im hoping using this will help, fingers crossed for us both :flower:

:dust:

Same here, I have only used mine one month and just started AF yesterday, so will soon be starting it again. I actually only got 2 high days followed by 2 peak days. So, I was glad that I got the peak. I have read in a lot of the reviews that the first month, a lot of people dont get any peak days. It's just the monitor getting to know your cycle. If I were you, I'd BD every other day during your high days just to make sure you cover your bases!
Good luck!!

I got my BFP after using the CBFM for 3 cycles, so hopefully it'll be just around the corner for you!
I used to get 2 highs and then 2 peaks, and dtd every day but that might be a bit much if you get quite a few highs! I agree with LadyL- dtd every other day on your high days, and you're giving yourself a great chance!

Good luck :)

My DH just bought me CBFM so ill be using it this cycle! Really hope it brings us our BFP!

Its great to hear about a cbfm success story! :) Congratulations Waitin4astork!

We've been BDing every other day since I started getting highs on cd11 so fingers crossed! Would just really like to get a peak day in the next few days.

Lots of luck and baby dust to everyone else using the cbfm :dust:

hey this is my 2nd month using cbfm for our first baby, last month i got two highs before 2 peak days then 1 high after, did the deed on all of them, currently just come of AF after a heartbreaking few days as i thought for sure this was my month, however feeling bit better and on CD6 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->