TTC #1 would like buddies please

hayley2022

Reaction score
Hi,
Ive been TTC since getting married last July, fell pregnant early this year but unfortunately misscarried, still frustratingly trying.
Please share your experiences with me...

Hi there,
I have only been TTC for over 1 mth now as i have been on the pill but after a later period on the pill and both me and my OH being gutted it was BFN i came off the pill.
I think I am due to OV in the next few days so been hard at it lol... fingers crossed you get your BFP soon xx

Hi,
Ive been TTC since getting married last July, fell pregnant early this year but unfortunately misscarried, still frustratingly trying.
Please share your experiences with me...

Hi Hayley

I'm pretty new on this site still and would be happy to be your buddy! I've been TTC since Jan this year. had a m/c in June at 5.5 weeks. Trying to stay positive and remember that it's a good sign that at least I got pregnant but I'm also finding it quite frustrating is hasn't happened again yet! Maybe this month. Maybe just maybe! x

Hi Leeze and BettyBoop
I've got my fingers crossed for you both,
I know exactly what you mean, everyone tells you to stay positive and try and forget about things, but when you want something so much, its hard to think abt anything else. It is a good sign that you have conceived previously, it will happen again.
And BettyBoop, keep at it lol, Hopefully it will happen for you this month, I am due on this week, but no symptoms so am expecting the dreaded AF, but clinging to a tiny bit of hope.
Hugs to you both
xxx

Awww good luck to you too Hun hope the dreaded witch doesn't get you xxx

Hi Hayley! I'd be happy to buddy up! :) this is our 3rd month off the pill & ttc. AF is due around 9/28. I'm feeling more hopeful this month with Just a few symptoms... sore nips, extremely uncharacteristically cranky, and yesterday I had creamy CM (which I never have any of). But then the 1st month I swore I was due to nausea. So who knows. Guess it all depends if it sticks or not.

Has AF shown up for you yet?

i would like to buddy any of you. I am due my AF on the 28th -30th sept and have had sore bbs and other weird goings on for the last week. I am trying to stay hopeful but i feel i have been here before. This is our 3rd month of trying and i get very noticible ovulation sypmtoms that mimic pregnancy symptoms so naturally every month at some point i think i am pregnant!!! Going to test on the 30th if no AF. Please add me as a buddy so we can share things together xx GOod Luck

Hi Leeze and BettyBoop
I've got my fingers crossed for you both,
I know exactly what you mean, everyone tells you to stay positive and try and forget about things, but when you want something so much, its hard to think abt anything else. It is a good sign that you have conceived previously, it will happen again.
And BettyBoop, keep at it lol, Hopefully it will happen for you this month, I am due on this week, but no symptoms so am expecting the dreaded AF, but clinging to a tiny bit of hope.
Hugs to you both
xxx

thanks Hayley

I am getting quite obsessed with it! Am feeling really tired today and felt a bit nauseous today too. Although I know these could both be signs I'm trying hard not to get too excited because the last 3 months (after the mc) I kept thinking I had signs. I want to say it feels different this month, but actually every month I tell myself it feels different! Are you going to be testing this week then or are you going to wait to see if AF comes? When I got my BFP last time I didn't have any symptoms until the day before AF was due - so definitely don't give up hope yet!

And BettyBoop - are you doing any testing/charting for ovulation? It might be worth checking if you're not because a friend of mine had been on the pill for a few years and it took her about a year to conceive her first because it turned out she wasn't ovulating properly. Also, when I started using OPKs it turned out that my ovulation date can vary from day 11 to day 17 (mostly around 13-15 but can be different each month)

Hi Bamalove and Sticky Plum

Welcome to this thread! It looks like we're all quite near each other in terms of AF date - I'm due on 30th Sept so I'd be happy to buddy up with you guys too. I feel like I've had some symptoms today and yesterday - mainly feeling really exhausted and a bit nauseous. Also slightly sore boobs. Fingers crossed and baby dust to us all! xx

Hi Leeze,
I'm not actually doing any opk's but I have been speaking to someone else on here and it sounds like the best plan for next cycle.. I have charted when I would possibly be OV which is actually now so I've been trying to :sex: lots since Sunday and will keep it up for the week ahead lol I have also had EWCM. Xxxx

Hi Leeze,
I'm not actually doing any opk's but I have been speaking to someone else on here and it sounds like the best plan for next cycle.. I have charted when I would possibly be OV which is actually now so I've been trying to :sex: lots since Sunday and will keep it up for the week ahead lol I have also had EWCM. Xxxx

Good luck, hon. Lots of EWCM sounds very promising! X

And you Hun Lots of babydust to you xx it's nice to have the unbiased view from the ladies on this site xx

Hey everyone. I am pretty new to this site. I have been off the pill since may and have been TTC since then. It seems we succeeded last time but we have just had an early M/C. It is a bit sad but atleast it means that I am able to concieve which is a good sign. It is just so frustrating since this year has been the year for loads of people I know to have babies. And alot of them were'nt planned either. Oh well, Finger crossed for everyone on here :spermy::spermy:

Hey everyone. I am pretty new to this site. I have been off the pill since may and have been TTC since then. It seems we succeeded last time but we have just had an early M/C. It is a bit sad but atleast it means that I am able to concieve which is a good sign. It is just so frustrating since this year has been the year for loads of people I know to have babies. And alot of them were'nt planned either. Oh well, Finger crossed for everyone on here :spermy::spermy:

So sorry to here about your m/c Hun but what a great attitude to have xx i know what you mean i seem to see lots of pregnant women lately and i get mega bump envy xxx lots of babydust to everyone xxxx

So sorry to here about your m/c Hun but what a great attitude to have xx i know what you mean i seem to see lots of pregnant women lately and i get mega bump envy xxx lots of babydust to everyone xxxx

Hi purpledragon and welcome

Sorry to hear about your loss. I also had an early miscarriage recently (June) and know how difficult it can be emotionally. I think like you say it's good to remind yourself that you can get pregnant - but also to take care of yourself and let yourself be a bit upset if you need to (well I found it was good sometimes to have a little cry). 4 months later I'm feeling a lot better about it, but like you say there's lots of pregnant women around me (friends, colleagues and many random women in the street). I'm trying my best to stay positive when I hear all the stories and remind myself that it's good lots of people get pregnant as this should also give me hope, but sometimes it also makes me feel a bit sad and a bit jealous!

lots of baby dust for you x

:dust:

Hi ladies!

Hows everyone doing? No posts in a few days makes me worried we're all in the same bfn boat. I tested Saturday and today and both were bfn, but AF was due yesterday or today & still hasn't come. All my tww symptoms disappeared a few days ago so I figured I'm out. Sigh.

Any success stories out there?

I'm only 4 dpo so I'm still waiting it out will let you know as soon as I do xx ps had slight cramping today so bit confused xx

Hey everyone, Hows it all going? anyone had any luck yet? AF came for me last friday, which i was expecting as i am getting more and more negative, but that doesn't make it any less dis-heartening!!
Purpledragon, so sorry to hear about your loss, but you are an inspiration to stay so strong, fingers crossed for next time.
Bump envy sums up exactly how I feel too, pregnant women everywhere!!!
Fingers crossed its all of us soon.
Love to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"