• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ttc #1

Lunabelle33

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I know I am not a teen but I am still young, I am 21 and my OH is 26. I am here because I would like to have some younger people to talk to on my journey :).

A little bit about me, well you already know my age, I have been TTC since the middle of Jan, no luck yet though. I am graduated college (I have a diploma in Veterinary Assistant) I work in a pet supplies store.

Umm, not sure what else to write, but I hope that I can make some friends here :)

hey i'm Bethany i'm 15(16 in October) and due June 18th with a baby girl:) 31 weeks today:) i hope you get your baby!:)

This post will most likely be closed. As stated in the guidelines: "Teen pregnancy is for PREGNANCY ONLY and is not to be used by females who are wondering if they are pregnant, trying to conceive, waiting to try or for question such as "am I/could I be pregnant" "I want a baby" etc. These threads will be closed/removed with no notice and members account will be reviewed by admin."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->