TTC 1st child 35+ (Please spoiler any PG news/announcements).

chicken - so sorry about the BFN :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I am hoping for a late bfp!!

Moon and Owl - :dust: fingers crossed for you both xxxx

huge big smoochy :hugs: and :dust: to everyone who needs it, to everyone else xxxx

Hi Ladies just a very quick one temp dropped this morning big time and progersterone levels have come back at 3.2. on day 23 on a a 31 day cycle.

chicken

Progesterone lookhard to interpret. maybe one day early? should be reasonably ok.

What units is it in?

UK data:

follicular: 0.6 - 4.7 nmol/L

ovulatory: 2.4 - 9.4 nmol/L

luteal: 5.3 - 86 nmol/L

Day 21 (day -7) progesterone <30 nmol/L suggests inadequate corpus luteum function.

hiya lovelies

dash i think I am day 14 post ovulation. who would know. not ff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chicken I am sorry that I forgot to say sorry about the bfn. I hope you are ok.

I think I am due on Thursday for af. I will wait and see. moon you and I are almost cycling similarly.

owl, so pleased you are having some time off. good on you. when it becomes a nightmare or too much, even a month or two can be enough to get some space. there is a super post by basel, worth reading about his wife who gave up and then got a really bad tummy bug in thailand, when ..... you guess it after making the decision that life was good, got up the duff. while we cant use that to predict, at least reading the story made me feel better for about ten mins. sometimes in this game, any light is worth reading about.

all theother lovelies, hugs

hi ladies gave in and tested last night. bfp!!!!!"am still in a wee bit of shock.thanks for all ur support and wishes.am trying not to get too excited as early days.did the cb digi with conception indicator which said 3+ meaning 5 weeks pregnant.am going to test again on fri then cautiously cancel yhe appt at the fertility clinic which is next wk.i took my test stick to bed with me last night!!much love vx

Nessaw hugs hugs hugs WWEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Nessaw -

OMG - chick I am so happy for you!! congratulations lovely!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:
you have given me a big grin!

hi ladies! I've been lurking, but just wanted to come out for a sec and send nessaw some big sticky vibes.

I'll probably test on 21st, provided I Ov this month and get some BD in at the appropriate time :)

hi ladies! I've been lurking, but just wanted to come out for a sec and send nessaw some big sticky vibes.

I'll probably test on 21st, provided I Ov this month and get some BD in at the appropriate time :)

good luck chick x

nessaw -
:dance: :happydance::hugs: That is wonderful news!!! I'm so excited and happy for you!!!

Chicken - so sorry about the BFN. :hugs:

DrH - Good luck this week - sounds like we are just a couple days apart.

Hi Dash, Lils, Purps, LadyH, Pad, Owl, HA, Angelsmommie, Fire, and all the others here.

Nessaw
Congrats!!! So happy for you!! That's AWESOME that you'll get to cancel that appt! H&H 9 months!!

AFM - I think I was getting too excited for no reason. I'm still 5-6 days away from testing, but I no longer have any "symptoms", so I'll just try to keep a level head this week. I wish it would go by faster.

Nessaw -- :happydance: We'll all send sticky thoughts your way!

I too am doing the :happydance: as my HCG levels are well down today! Likely means no surgery. Only bad news is that I now have a nasty cold, so I'm off :wine: duty.

Fire :hi: and welcome!

Chicken-- :hugs: Sorry for the temp drop. I know nothing about progesterone levels, myself. They were sort of kind of tested for me, but it was a bit of a debacle, so I never got my results.

:hugs: to everyone else!

I too am doing the :happydance: as my HCG levels are well down today! Likely means no surgery. Only bad news is that I now have a nasty cold, so I'm off :wine: duty.

Pebble - oh that's great to hear!!! So glad for you. :hugs:
Sorry you have a cold... hope you feel well soon

chicken sorry for the BFN :hugs::hugs::hugs:

pebble - good news that the hcg is going down :thumbup::happydance::hugs:

nessaw
Brilliant news hon and well done for waiting it out so long - makes the first few weeks go quicker :haha: :happydance::happydance:

AFM kitchen painted, just need the floor doing now, bathroom just about finished and I hope to have hot water (and heating!) for the first time in 3 weeks by the end of this week :haha:

chicken

Progesterone lookhard to interpret. maybe one day early? should be reasonably ok.

What units is it in?

UK data:

follicular: 0.6 - 4.7 nmol/L

ovulatory: 2.4 - 9.4 nmol/L

luteal: 5.3 - 86 nmol/L

Day 21 (day -7) progesterone <30 nmol/L suggests inadequate corpus luteum function.

Recorded as ng/ml she wanted them to be at least 10 but ideally 15. Would a day make much difference?

Thanks for asking if I'm OK. The answer, No not really but hay most of the ladies on here have been where I am right now and they have got through it. So I guess I can too. :hugs:

Wow I haven't even begun to figure out how to chart temperature. I feel like such an amateur compared to all you ladies. I just only figured out how to include tickers in my signature. Right now I'm relying on the Clear Blue Fertility Monitor.

HI ladies,

Nessaw -
WHOO HOOOO!!! congrats - what a lovely surprise... Stick beany stick!:happydance::happydance:

Chicken - I'm so sorry hun that the temp is dropping and for the BFN.... Sending you a big :hugs: Treat yourself to something nice :hugs:

Dr. H- your chart is lookin' good!:thumbup: Have everything crossed for you!:hugs:

Moon - don't worry about symptoms going away - that can happen -doesn't mean you're not preggers... everything crossed for you :hugs:

Pebble - good news :thumbup:re: maybe not needing surgery -Will keep everything crossed too for you!:hugs:

Butterfly - great news about the house.... Wow no hot water for 3 weeks???? I would go mental...:wacko: Hang on -you're almost there! How is your ganglion doing?:hugs:

Angels M - FF is pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it - I would recommend it! Good luck !:hugs::hugs:

Lils - how are you hun???? Still busy at work??? sending you a big :hugs::hugs::kiss:

Owl - still crossing everything for you too!:hugs::hugs:

HA - need to check your journal - it's getting really exciting for you...:hugs:

Hello and hugs to all!!! :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

Hi Lovely Ladies - sorry I've been MIA. I think work is worse this week than last...So settle in because its gonna be a LOOONNNGGG one :haha: (OMG, it is super-long :shock: - sorry! I may even impress HA on this one :haha:)

Dwrgi - :hi: My Favorite Welshian!!! We all miss your funny-spunky-crazy-caring energy on here! :hugs::kiss::friends: Are you coming back, or just doing a drive-by? I hope the school kids are treating you well this year, hun. If not, let me know & I&#8217;ll come over & give &#8216;em a piece of me :trouble: Miss you&#8230; :friends: Oh, just caught it &#8211; lots of :sex: tonight hun! :thumbup: & :dust: I want you to get your miracle so bad :cloud9:

Purps &#8211; Thanks hun, I&#8217;m hangin in there :hugs:. Whoa, the single-digit countdown to major FTSOC! (F___ This Sh__ O&#8217;Clock) and 24-hour BNB-addiction begins! :happydance: You have to be getting so excited! :cloud9:

Pad &#8211; Ugh, I&#8217;m glad I&#8217;m not the only one! Oh dear, you suffer thru them? :saywhat: poor Padster! Next time get GP to call in (or get them at your next appt to have ahead of time) its called Valtrex &#8211; you take 2 the minute you feel it & then another 2 12hrs later. After that I sneak 1-2 more the next day to drive it home, but that knocks them completely out within 5 days (vs my usual 4 weeks :grr: They are so ugly & painful!). That&#8217;s funny DH took your pickles away (bet you found them already tho)! Also &#8220;U have had a Lils&#8221; :haha: So, what are you trying to say exactly? :haha:

Pebble &#8211; Yeah, tried Lysine but Valtrex knocks it out so much quicker, why not go for the &#8220;goods&#8221;. Oh honey :hugs::hugs::hugs: Happy Birthday!!! :cake: You are no longer a fake 35+&#8217;r! :haha: You&#8217;re funny &#8211; that sense of humor will help you greatly through this journey&#8230; :thumbup: And just saw latest &#8211; YAYYY for hcg going down!!! But boooo on nasty cold! These have been 2-week&#8217;rs, so I feel for you! Feel better, get rest & hot liquids & hopefully I&#8217;ll be able to take over :wine: duty this week :thumbup:

Dash &#8211; yeah, I pee like 12-15x a day easy! But my nose has been sharing the duties lately :haha:. Pad&#8217;s postal box is getting really full now... :winkwink: Yes, finally got crosshairs & btw, I&#8217;m cheating this cycle&#8230;I&#8217;m doing the progesterone cream vs suppositories after last month&#8217;s fiasco. :shhh: I like this better &#8211; at least until a BFP (& my temps are nice & high, so I&#8217;m guessing it&#8217;s just fine &#8211; 88mg/day :shrug:). I see you&#8217;ve taken your chart down! I responded in more deets in your journal re: IVF, but just wanted to say again that I&#8217;m excited for you & I think you are going to do FABULOUS Dahling!!! :friends: (yes, drink more H2O!!!). Hope your headache gets better, hun. Btw, there&#8217;s an awesome Headache roll-on on Escents&#8217; website &#8211; works wonders & within 1 minute too! Also great for body pains & soreness :thumbup: Just Peppermint + Lavendar &#8211; I just used it as I have one too (I keep forgetting about his lil miracle :dohh:)

BF - :hi: honey! :hugs: Wanted to ask you - how is the yoga going? How many x/wk do you do it? Wondering if it is starting to help &/or at least strengthen your core/back yet??? I&#8217;ve been trying diff yoga classes & trying to start off gentle, but prob is they are not challenging enough for me, so I&#8217;m going to have to kick it up a notch. :bodyb: Just caught renos &#8211; hot water AND heating? You are living wayyy too lavishly, girl! :haha: Wow, how exciting! :happydance:

Angels &#8211; Aw honey, that PMA is going to take you far in this TTC journey! Between that & a sense of humor, they are priceless commodities in my mind. OK, other than healthy working girl & boy parts! Welcome to the 2WW :dust: & hope it ends in BFP! What DPO?

Tiger &#8211; what&#8217;s this about 2013 in the siggie??? Hmmm&#8230;

DrH &#8211; Oh lovely, when are you going to :test:?!?!?! :happydance: You are one busy lady! Yeah, finally got in with an ENT, so on meds now&#8230; getting a bit better (see below) thanks for asking :hugs:. Keeping FX for you&#8230;:dust:

Owl &#8211; thanks, hun :flower:, I am getting there :wacko:. Yay for Oct 12th beta! :happydance: Here you go: :dust:!!! I am also waiting until the new year, but for an IUI. 4 months will be up in Dec, but I&#8217;m not doing it around Xmas, plus I&#8217;ll be traveling up north to my family this year w/DH (every other year plan). Hopefully we won&#8217;t need it tho, right? :thumbup: Great travel plans &#8211; I&#8217;m so jealous!

Moon &#8211; thank you I did get some :sleep: over the weekend. Yay for 4-day weekend lucky girl!!! I got the opposite prob &#8211; still at -88 hours due to back surgeries in 2010, so that&#8217;s why I really can only take off sick when its absolutely necessary (fever, etc) :shrug:. So, you in 2WW too :dust:. Did we all go thru the 2WW together last month?! Yay & happy October (my fav month next to Dec&#8230;:cloud9:)

Chicken &#8211; Hi lovely :hugs::hugs::hugs:. Unfortunately that progesterone is too low &#8211; that&#8217;s the scale we use & they want to see at least 10, pref 15. At CD23 of CD31 cycle, it should defo have been at least 10-12. And I saw the BFN & the temp drop in your chart. You need some really big :friends: right now hun. What did the Dr say &#8211; protocol next? Clomid + progesterone? Well, if there&#8217;s one sigh of relief to be made it&#8217;s that you caught it very early in your TTC journey, hun. It would have been way worse if you&#8217;d have gone on trying several more months & then discovered it after putting so much into it. Idk if that helps, but I&#8217;m trying to find that silver lining for you & sending you big giant :hugs:. You are so entitled to chocolate, :wine: & a hot bubble bath & anything else you please rt now. We will be here & help you thru the whole thing &#8211; that&#8217;s what we&#8217;re here for. Don't worry, this one is usually an easy fix :thumbup: :hugs:

LadyH - :hi: lovely!

Firebaby &#8211; thanks for coming out of lurkdom & we&#8217;ll be keeping a look-out &#8211; GL & catch that eggy!

HA &#8211; will get over ot yoru journal soon to check up on ya :thumbup:!

Nessaw -
OMG, Congrats to you hun!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Yay!!!! Wishing you a Happy & Healthy sticky!

We need some more fairy :baby::dust: up in this place!!!

I'm exhausted from catching up! So my cold turned into sinusitis & my sinuses aren't looking too good again. Have to go back in for diff kind of allergy testing because my sinuses are very swollen & narrow & not much of anything can pass. I'm on meds, but nothing good for my hurrendous continuous headache (I have tried it all - even prescription non-narcotic pain meds - not doing it). It will be 3 weeks of this tomorrow so just trying to get thru each day & Dr's trying to keep me out of surgery. Yeah, the dreaded "S word" was defo brought up - and he's a holistic Vegan guy, too, so he doesn't use it often unless its bad. Hoping to at least fix my issue now & put it off for later :thumbup:.

I'm probs the only one to say this but I can't wait til I'm 40 :saywhat::haha:. I've had 12 surgeries in my 30's, it began when I was exactly 30, was all diff stuff & why I couldn't TTC til 37 (almost 38), & now they are talking an evil :evil: #13 :devil: just to top it off in my 39th year. Maybe I'll schedule it for Fri 13th, too just to be extra evil :twisted::haha:. Ah, gotta laugh & say whatevs & make fun of it all. :finger: Seeing lots of 3's so, hey, maybe my 40's will ROCK! :thumbup::coolio: Only 4 mos away???

Ok, that is just ridiculously, obnoxiously LONG :rofl:, so I did you guys a favor & bolded everyone's names so you can skip around if you want :blush: Sorry..sorta. LOL. Suffice it to say that I never had any issues w/100-page term papers... HA, don't laugh bc you know exactly what I'm talking about :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->