TTC 1st Child, naturally, 35, cycle #2

Ok but really girls! we must rename!

4 awesome chics in our 30's, TTC #1, accepting applications for a 5th wheel?!!!

What up Wonderful Women?!

Sloan, your call on the thread name....I honestly have no clue when it comes to this stuff, and this is actually the first time I have ever posted on any type of forum. I am hoping that I randomly end up preggo after the flush, especially since the right side was blocked, but I am pretty doubtful based on temping that I ovulate with any type of consistency.

Elpha, yay-yay-yay on working out, but it sucks that you got sick. I am bad and bailed tonite, I have work to do, which has sucked monkey b-u-t-t for the last few months, but since I have such awesome insurance, I can't complain too much. Really I am just making an excuse. Gotta get my head on straight for working out, but I have lost about 5 lbs. over the last few weeks. I will take the small victories!

Mala, I can't help but wonder what makes a uterus beautiful!

Is it bad that I am already ready for the weekend? Anyone have fun plans coming up? I am hoping to have a jump in temp soon, but we shall see. I was thinking that with the progesterone and the 10 eggs they saw, I might actually ovulate this month. Time will tell. Have a wonderful night ladies.

Hahahaha.... �� this is hilarious!!!
Sloan, love your titles!! Whatever u come up with it'll be awesome, but has to be funny since all other threads are serious. Hahahaha....
Sassy, u have to ask her what she saw so beautiful in my uterus. My question was the same :)))) LOL

Elpha, when I'm sick I hope on loosing weight too. It's like a highlight for me :)) LOL

What up Wonderful Women?!

Sloan, your call on the thread name....I honestly have no clue when it comes to this stuff, and this is actually the first time I have ever posted on any type of forum. I am hoping that I randomly end up preggo after the flush, especially since the right side was blocked, but I am pretty doubtful based on temping that I ovulate with any type of consistency.

Elpha, yay-yay-yay on working out, but it sucks that you got sick. I am bad and bailed tonite, I have work to do, which has sucked monkey b-u-t-t for the last few months, but since I have such awesome insurance, I can't complain too much. Really I am just making an excuse. Gotta get my head on straight for working out, but I have lost about 5 lbs. over the last few weeks. I will take the small victories!

Mala, I can't help but wonder what makes a uterus beautiful!

Is it bad that I am already ready for the weekend? Anyone have fun plans coming up? I am hoping to have a jump in temp soon, but we shall see. I was thinking that with the progesterone and the 10 eggs they saw, I might actually ovulate this month. Time will tell. Have a wonderful night ladies.
HI Sassy!

I have faith that the blockage removal worked! Have any of you girls ever thought, "hey maybe I shouldnt have a baby"? Not because of the trying hassle but because of the getting up every night and early every morning for the next 16 years? Not to mention what if our kids have problems? I am getting scarred thinking I might not have the patience to be a mom.

Ok how about I start a new thread and just say, 4 awesome chics TTC#1, 30+, cycle #3,join our journey? I can put it under the TTC #1 forum?

Malamae did you test? I started last night 30 days on the button, as usual. Starting to freak out about having a baby though....

Ok so I started the new thread. It is under the TTC #1 forum. It is titled 4 Awesome Chic's, TTC#1, 30+, cycle 3, Join our Journey! see you girls there!

I just wanted to say Hi. I married at 34 (just before turning 35) and we decided to ttc a year later. 3 cycles tracking OV and I got my BFP, just a month before my 36th birthday. (First marriage, first baby)
We weren't even trying this time and just accidentally had sex during my fertile window once (I OV'd early that month) and *bam* I'm pregnant with my 2nd baby at 39. Have faith, most women will easily get pregnant in their 30's without any help.
:dust:
Good luck all!

I just wanted to say Hi. I married at 34 (just before turning 35) and we decided to ttc a year later. 3 cycles tracking OV and I got my BFP, just a month before my 36th birthday. (First marriage, first baby)
We weren't even trying this time and just accidentally had sex during my fertile window once (I OV'd early that month) and *bam* I'm pregnant with my 2nd baby at 39. Have faith, most women will easily get pregnant in their 30's without any help.
:dust:
Good luck all!

Hi Seity!!!

thanks for the thoughtful words! Please feel free to join either of our groups! Hope the babies are doing well!

Hi ladys! I found your posting:) Can I join in. I am 31, 32 in Dec. and ttc #1. We started in June and so this is my 3 cycle. I ovulated today so I am on 1dpo. I never thought ttc would be so hard. A little about me, I got married in April and my husband is 36. I was a full time teacher in the inner city and we moved do to my husbands job so now I am taking it easy and working like 2 days a week.... and LOVING it!!! I run almost every day for 5 miles a day and I love being active. I have thyroid cancer, so I kind of have to work out a ton just to keep being a size 8! SUCKS! but Anyways, that is pretty much it oh, and I have 5 fur babies:) all chihuahuas!!

Hi Liz! I just messaged you on our other blog too! Glad to have you! You are a perfect fit for this group!

I try to be active as well however it seems since the big 35 hit, i cant keep any weight off! I was a size four 2 years ago and yesterday I had to go out and buy 8's!!! UGG. I jog as well but only 3 miles, 3 days a week. I have done 2 half marathons but that is about the extent of my athletasism. (sp?) We have one fur baby, a 6 year old greyhound we rescued two years ago after our American Bulldog passed.

I am excited for you to be at 1 DPO! So what cycle days did you guys DTD? In case you missed it in our last thread, If you have an iphone I am a huge fan of this App called "P Tracker Lite" it has a flower on the front. This App pinpointed the days i ovulated to the exact day the last two months!!!

Hi Liz! I just messaged you on our other blog too! Glad to have you! You are a perfect fit for this group!

I try to be active as well however it seems since the big 35 hit, i cant keep any weight off! I was a size four 2 years ago and yesterday I had to go out and buy 8's!!! UGG. I jog as well but only 3 miles, 3 days a week. I have done 2 half marathons but that is about the extent of my athletasism. (sp?) We have one fur baby, a 6 year old greyhound we rescued two years ago after our American Bulldog passed.

I am excited for you to be at 1 DPO! So what cycle days did you guys DTD? In case you missed it in our last thread, If you have an iphone I am a huge fan of this App called "P Tracker Lite" it has a flower on the front. This App pinpointed the days i ovulated to the exact day the last two months!!!
hi Sloan- I am right on for a 28 day cycle. We bd every day since cd 6:) we are going to tonight too just to make sure the egg isn't waiting there. This has been a process. Whoever thought making a baby would be so complicated!
kind of funny, but for all the miles I run, I never even did a 1/2 maraton. I did a 15K last oct. and just 5K and 10Ks nothing more. I need too. I am one of those runners that likes to run at my own pace and on my own terms. I get really nervous when I am among other runners. I can run distance verses speed. I love running though. It would be hard to go from a 4 to an 8. I am very happy at an 8. I do have 4 pairs of 6's that I fit into too, which makes me happy, but there is no hope with my thyroid that I will ever be skinny and I am ok with it. I am very healthy and my cancer is not growing. I am very scared to gain weight when I get pregnant though. That is one of my biggest fears! You too?? I know I will keep up running and eat healthy. Well, I am happy I joined you guys!!!! This is our month I know it!!!!!

Hi!
Wow so many new posts! :)
Sloan if you say "cycle #3" I don't qualify, I'm on cycle #26! :))
Expecting AF tomorrow. Sorry, can't type more, I'm on a wedding in PA and typing on iphone is a torture :))
Don't freak out about kids. We won't be te first and surely not the last ones to have kids :)))

haha ok I will edit the title Malamae! have fun, have some drinks for me!

You got it girl. For sure there will be several drinks for you and several more for the other amazing girls here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->