Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

hey, just thought I'd update. Had my 12 week scan on Monday, all looks good, although baby was asleep and would not wake up and move (sleeps just like it's older brother) had to go out while she scanned someone else and jig around, when I went back in baby decided its time to wake up. Was lovely seeing it move around, I really thought we'd never be in this position again, so it's really wonderful. Told our son that he's going to be a big brother, he's so excited, refers to it as his baby in Mummys tummy, just too cute. Official due date is January 22nd 2016!

Here's a pic, I think girl, hubby, Dad and my son think boy:

https://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx226/Cookie1979_2010/DSC_0996.jpg

Guess I didn't update on this thread. I went in for my 11 weeks scan about 3 weeks ago and the found my baby's heart had stopped beating at 10 weeks. It took another week for my body to actually miscarry the baby. It was absolutely horrible. The ambulance had to pick me up from my mothers house as I was in such excruciating pain. Come to find out the bag had gotten stuck in my cervix and it was causing me to have contractions 30 sec apart. I didn't even have time to catch my breath in between them. Me and the hubby decided to try again after my next full cycle. If it happens again I will be getting my tubes tied b/c I can't go thru that pain again!!!:cry:

Oh barbie I am so so sorry, how absolutely devastating. I'm so very sorry this has happened to you and I'm sure next time baby will be fine. I hope you are coping ok. An awful thing to go through. Sending hugs xx

Yes, I just came from my apt about an hr ago and he gave me the go for trying again. He told me AS SOON as I get pregnant again he wants to put me on progesterone shots. I think that's the word he used. I still have a lot of fluid in my uterus right now, but he said that it will drain on it's own.

So I'm going to wait until September and then if it happens it happens...

Well, my last cycle was 8/14/15 and my next cycle would have started on 9/16/15, but..... My Blessing to be hopefully will make it here around 6/16!!! Yes, took a dollar store test got a positive then took a $4 off brand first response and got a positive. Praying that BABY YOUNG is a sticky one!!! :happydance::winkwink:

Hi

I'm doing good thanks Brunette! Can't remember if I said but we are having another boy. My son wasn't impressed as he wants a sister, but he's come round to the idea and talks about his baby brother which is adorable. Due to my sons, hubbies and nieces bdays in Nov and a new niece also arriving in November and then Christmas I feel like we need to get everything major bought by next month otherwise money will be tight. My list of things to buy is slowly looking better.

All in all feeling good. I have an anterior placenta (had one with my son) so not feeling baby loads which is frustrating but has improved in the last few days.

How are you?

Here's his 20 week scan pic:

Attachments

• 20 week scan.jpg
    20 week scan.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2
Awww congratulations. I absolutely love having two boys. They are amazing together! Tristan absolutely adores Elijah. :cloud9:

We are really good thanks, enjoying the last week with Tristan being home as he starts school on Tuesday!

I hope he enjoys school. Addison started last week and loves it, he goes full time as of Monday.

I have to admit I did want a girl but I'm excited about another boy, wonder if he'll be like his big brother. Xx

Went in for my early apt today and started my Progesterone shots, which will be every Friday. Doc says I have to come in every other day (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) and get blood drawn to check levels and once I reach to 2500 I will take my first ultrasound. :happydance: Praying that my baby makes it here safely this time. Been a little nauseated the past couple of days, but I'm not complaining as I didn't have any symptoms last go around and I feel b/c my levels were not high enough. Now, I'm thankful for all of my symptoms that I may have!!! Today is my 7 year old birthday!!!:happydance: My :baby: birthday is next month and then mine is in Nov. So, I will have a lot going on to keep my mind occupied :)

Cookie you're getting closer!!! I can't wait to feel my bundle moving around although I know I have a while :)

I'm sure the nausea is a good sign, when I had a mc before my son I had no symptoms but when pregnant with my son and this one lots of symptoms. Hopefully you'll levels will steadily rise. These early days are worrying though. Hope everything goes OK. Xx

Levels from Friday were 178, took blood again today will find out what the numbers are Wednesday when I go to get them drawn again. Praying that they have at least doubled from Friday!!!:happydance:

Nurse called today with my levels and they are at 733 within 3 days. That was tremendous!!!:thumbup:

Got levels back from Wednesday test they were at 1850. Nurse said I should be at 2500 now, but the doc has to have verification from this test I took today in order to order an US. So, hopefully sometime next week I will get my US :happydance: Nausea hit hard yesterday morning, but I had an okay morning this morning!!! I'm not complaining, just want my bean to get here safe!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->