Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

Thanks for clearing that up for me ladies! I've always wondered.

I hope you get in sooner Cookie!

Hi ladies, finally got good news! Got my :bfp: so thrilled!

Next month would have been 2 years since we started trying, and my period was due this weekend but did an IC and got a pink line, thought no way but it got my hopes up so bought a first response, faint but clear line appeared within 30 seconds. So happy!

Haven't posted in a while, but my baby girl is now 6 months and Lord behold Tuesday found out I am preggo again!!! :dohh: Well, here's to #3 and the final one!!! I guess it's true. You are extra fertile afterwards. I wasn't prepared nor ready and have already shed my nervous tears. but here goes another 9 months... due 1/10/16,but will probably have the baby at the end of Dec due to a C-section...:shrug:

Congrats BlackBarbie!

You've truly been blessed to have conceived so quickly!

H+H pregnancy

We're waiting until I get a good job before we start ttc #4! Hopefully next year sometime.

OMG Cookie I am so so happy for you! That is amazing news. :)

Blackbarbie congratulations!

I think we are done at 2. I had the implant fitted last week.

Elijah is 20 weeks on Tuesday, 4 and a half months!!! I can't believe how quickly time has gone!

Hiya Ladies:)

Cookie- how is the pregnancy going? I see by your siggy that you got your bfp in May, so you due in January right? I remember I got my bfp 17 May and was due January 25th. Hope all is well hun!

Blackbarbie- how far are you? What will the age gap be between your LO's? Hope all is good your side!

Thanks for the good wishes, long road but finally got there. Really had got to the point where I thought it would never happen.

Pregnancy is fine, got nausea and I'm tired but otherwise ok. Do have a virus and nasty cough right now which isn't great and my son is absolutely covered in chicken pox, and we go on holiday tomorrow so not ideal timing. Least he's had it now, wouldn't want him getting it when baby is little and spreading it. Hopefully we'll both have a miracle recovery tomorrow.

Congrats Barbie.

How is everyone else doing? Xx

We are doing good thanks. Time is going far to fast. Elijah will be 6 months on the 30th! :shock:

Tristan is full of a cold :( The are both tag teaming with waking up at night at the minute so I am shattered!!

Hi ladies!!!

Cookie I think we are around the same time although he will taking mine probably a week early due to a c section. I am 7 weeks today!!! Due Date 1/23/15, but told me to look for earlier dates that I probably want to deliver on.

Thanks for all the congrats.

Age gap O Lord... LOL my baby is 7 months and my little boy is 6 years old. Baby girl will be 15 months by the time this one gets here.:dohh:

It's been a while since I posted on this thread but congrats cookie, I'm so pleased for you :D

Barbie - yes I think we are due at the same time, 23rd Jan for me too!!! Xxx how are you feeling? It's just gone 8pm and I'm in bed, tired and nauseous, but the tiredness mainly stems from having bronchitis bronchitis. Been a rough week. X

Thanks buttercup xx

Congratulations on all the new BFP's. How excited that there are so many little ones coming. My BFP from this thread is now 14 months old, time sure does fly.

cookie besides me wanting to eat up everything, which I couldn't with the last one, and being tired, it keeps slipping my mind that I am pregnant. I get all excited about going to the bar then I'm like dangit I can't... Or wanting to try the new lemonadritas that just came out and like dangit I forgot I can't... I'm not sick, just nauseated when I ride in a car. I wish all of my pregnancies would have been like this one. Easy Peasy!!!

Yes, ik the exact date I got pregnant which was the night of Mayweather's fight. My due date is 1/23/16, but I have to pick a date a week before that since I am having a C-section which is no prob. My last pregnancy I was super excited and anxious and couldn't wait to meet my bean, but since I am more afraid of having two little ones at the same time I'm more patient with this pregnancy. I'm nervous how this will be for me...:wacko:

Hey Barbie, I have all day nausea, but can still eat but have gone off alot of food and drink, infact pretty much only drink water now. Have gone off tea, which is totally unheard of for me. Abit of heart burn already and feeling tired, the nausea isn't too wonderful but its manageable.

Totally scared myself by buying a doppler and not being able to find the heartbeat, never should have got it. So just to it making me really worried, I've paid for a private scan which I'm having tonight. Wish me luck! I'll let you know how it goes. Damn doppler has cost me alot of money all in all.

Ah I guess it must be quite overwhelming being pregnant with number 3, especially with number 2 being young still, but you will do fine. Glad to hear you are feeling well. I hear about these women that get such bad sickness that they have to be admitted to hospital and put on a drip, sounds horrendous. Realise I've got it easy.

Can't wait to tell my son he's going to be a big brother, he's wanted a brother or sister for ages (mainly sister but he'll have to make do with what he gets lol).

xx

It's still quite early Hun. Try not to worry too much. I'm sure everything is fine :)
I hope your scan goes well tonight!

Yes Cookie, I can barely hear mine on my Doppler. I have to push down in my pelvis to hear it so I just agreed not to use it until I get in my 4th month that way I can hear it by my belly button.

We'll have to keep in touch to see how everything is going... I wish the best for you and how did your scan go?:thumbup:

Barbie/Brunette - Scan went great, I thought I was 9 weeks and 3 days but they say 9 weeks and 4 days (could change at my 12 week dating scan). Saw babies heart beating and it's arms and legs waggling around. Too cute!! So glad I had the scan. Also confirmed there is just one in there.

Barbie - Yes my doppler is going away until I'm in the second trimester. Yes stay in touch, be good to see how you are getting on. Xx

Glad your scan went well Cookie! Aww, too cute that you saw heartbeat and wagging arms, too precious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->