Ttc#2+ 2013/2014! - 6 BFP's, 4 angels

I ordered opks off amazon today, the combo pack with th hpts. This all seems so unreal. DH and I have been talking about ttc since December last year. Now that the time has come I'm freaking out. Our original plan was to get pregnant in November but obviously we can't just bd in November and expect it to work. I feel like we got here really fast and the anticipation of when we will get pregnant is nervewrecking. I'm hoping the opks will help with the stress of not knowing if I ovulate early or late in my long cycle.

Cookie any update? :)

HarleighsMum I'm the same! We've been planning to TTC for ages but now that we've actually said yes it's really nerve wracking but extremely exciting!

What day is everyone testing? Do you all wait for AF or test earlier?

Eap!! Got my positive opk today!!! Cd17! But a very dark n definite positive!! Bd'd last night n planning on some 'nap time nookie' haha today n again tomoz so might just catch that egg.

I wait til AF is due so 14 days after tomorrow which is when about I'll ovulate, so sun 21st...I'm half v excited n half terrified as its of course no.2 n we know more what to expect, anyone else feel the same?!

My only worries are morning sickness during pregnancy as I was bad until 28 weeks last time. Birth also terrifies me, mine was horrendous last time but so worth it!

I'm going to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy as it will be our last.

Snap!! I was sick til week 17 n birth was just awful!! But like u it'll b my last so I'm also determined to appreciate it lol how r ur Ov sticks looking today?!

I've only got 3 left so not sure whether to do one or not! FF says I should be fertile from Sunday-Tuesday and ovulate Wednesday so was gonna start again Monday?

Yeah Monday sounds good, it's so hard not to just test all day lol I'm so glad I finally got a positive as I was even irritating myself haha

I'm sat here fighting with myself! I know I'll end up doing one! :lol:

These are Tuesday and Friday this week, top is Tuesday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 0
Then this is today's ovulation stick :( it's lighter!

Hubby and I have :sex: daily since AF finished but typically fell asleep last night!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1
I'm sure ill break and test before af..my nervous will get to me lol I'm terrified I will be extremley sick with the next one, I only got sick three times with my baby girl. I'm hoping delivery will be less eventful, my husband passed out during my epidural hit his head and had a seizure, he was in the er when I was 8cm. Yikes!

It IS lighter but mayb it's just picked up on a bit of the hormone so far? I knw with the cheapies unless the line is as dark or darker than the control its a negative so anything else is just naturally occurring hormone! When do u usually ovulate? X

Ah sorry lol I still think ur ok tho I reckon surge is still to come! Xx

Hubby is on call this week, typically the week I'm due to ovulate! We are trying :sex: every night but fell asleep last night! :( Just had to jump him before he left for work again. :lol: I refuse to miss 2 days!

Hey ladies:hi:
So I tested on the 4th it was a :bfn:, I decided to skip testing yesterday and tested this morning on frer and a wondfo both bfn's so I'm looking into getting a fertility monitor to track my exact ovulation for next cycle. I am expecting :witch: within like the next 2 days but it kind of sucks because we're going camping and leaving tomorrow:/ I hate when af comes during something fun, she always ruins it lol
How are you ladies doing?:flower:

Doing ok Abii. Having a baby seems to be the only thing I can think about though!!

Does anyone know how to get my FF chart to link as a picture in my signature please?

Managed to sort my signature!

Just done another ovulation stick, looks darker today!

How's everyone today? I'm really dizzy today, lots of bugs going around at the minute so hoping I'm not coming down with anything! My son is full of a cold so he's not a happy little boy today :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 2
Hey ladies, as some of you know I got a faint line on my cheap tests, in fact got a few lines as I did several tests, anyway took one today and it was a bfn, took a first response also a bfn, also I swear my opks were getting darker too but today it's definitely lighter. Damn cheap tests playing tricks on me, turns out evaps on those tests are quite common. I know I'm not out yet, but not feeling confident. Will wait and see if af turns up on Thursday. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->