TTC #2 and need a buddy! CD 1

kmr1763

DH, DS1, DD1, DD2, DS2
Reaction score
Ladies! I need a friend bad to help me pass the time of waiting to o, and the tww. My name is Katie, I'm 27, ttc kiddo number two. Diagnosed with PCOS awhile back, but because I'm thin, can't use traditional meds, like metformin and such. Ds was conceived in July 2009 on my third round of clomid. I think the last time I was on birth control was September 2008, when we started ttc.

Didn't ovulate on my own, it always had to be induced. When we started actively trying for #2, I went on clomid. Last round of clomid finished, and we decided to take a break because our lives were going topsy turvy, that was back in April. I started ovulating on my own the next cycle, and seem to have been oing since then. So I'm on cd 1 today, cycle #2 of actively trying since dh was retired from the military.

I'm contemplating trying fertility blend, from gnc... Even though I've been ovulating, it's been late, around cd 21, and varies from cycle to cycle. So I'm thinking on it. I hope someone else needs a buddy because I'm going to go nuts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->