TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

butterfly1808

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

We have been trying to conceive for awhile now, and nothing so far. I have about 5 days til AF shows up. I want to try Soy Iso but I am a little scared about that. I have been taking Cassava and Fertility aid for a couple month so far. Not to sure if I even O'd this month or just earlier since i started charted a day before my O was supposed to arrive and still hasn't, So frustrating :shrug:.

Hi, I came off bcp in sept and period started 26th of sept although I had spotting in this week still. Don't know if I will be lucky to ov this mont so will have to see.

I have heard lots of stories on here people having there O after and people that don't. Hope you case is that you get your O. Let me know what happens :) FX

I had DS 7 months ago and im still breastfeeding, iv only had AF twice since giving birth but i possibly O'd about CD14 this cycle so thats a good sign, (thats if i did actually O) last cycle i O'd really late if at all and only had an LP of like 5 days or somethong stupid like that its my first month charting my temp buts its all over ther place so cant rely on that :shrug: its my second month using opks and got my positive on thursday (same day as temp spike) so heres hoping for this cycle :dust:

I am feeling a bit discouraged this week because I had spotting on tuesday still and had a yeast infection. Can't really tell by my cervix because it's tilted forward. I am suppose to be fertile this week, but we will see.

scissors- Hope fully this is your Month!!! I wish I would have never stopped temping cause now I am screwed for this month about knowing when I O'd, and is so frustrating, But i am pretty sure that BD was timed, Just like last 2 months that I did actually chart and our BD was timed perfect but nothing happened.

Angelbaby-01 - It is discouraging when infections come along, and sometimes it can delay your O date. But hopefully that is not your case and you do O.

Baby dust to both of you, Good Luck.

As for me about 4 days till my AF shows up, and took another FRER and still - :( I guess there is always next month

But my tip never stop temping!! Lol don't want you to be in the same boat as me and not knowing if you O'd or not.

Nothing yet for me im maybe only 4-5 dpo but i was super exhausted yesterday, craving junk food and (sorry tmi warning) iv had a slight yellow discharge on liner aswell so that usually indicates AF :cry: my temp was slightly up this morning though but thats too hard to understand at the min because its been up and down and FF cant even read it

Attachments

• chartgraph_module-1.jpg
    chartgraph_module-1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 4
Nothing yet for me im maybe only 4-5 dpo but i was super exhausted yesterday, craving junk food and (sorry tmi warning) iv had a slight yellow discharge on liner aswell so that usually indicates AF :cry: my temp was slightly up this morning though but thats too hard to understand at the min!

I have a lot of creamy cm, don't know what that means. Lol I just hope I am in this month though.

I just got my period yesterday so my O is coming up. I, too, am in need of a buddy!

Hi Momarockme!

I hope that we all would be lucky this month and that we would move to first tri soon.

Sissors- Ya your temp sky rocketed on CD 13, and again today, Hopefully af doesn't show her ugly face this month and you get your BFP!!

Angelbaby-01 - Have you O'd Yet?

Thanks butterfly1808 i just was afraid that because my temp didnt stay up that was a bad sign. The tww is such a killer! I swore i wouldnt obbsess about ot but just cant help it! :dust:

Butterfly1808 - I try to temp track, but is hard to keep my routine at the moment. I do usually get creamy cm just a few days before ewcm so hopefully I will O soon. I am very bloated which is weird though.

MomaRockMe- Hope this is your month as well :) My AF just showed up today also :( bummer, but there is always next month!!

Sissors- I totally know what you mean, For the past like week I could not stop taking the cheapies lol But it turned out to me nothing cause af just showed up today.

Angelbaby01- Some months is hard to track down stuff, I understand what you mean, I know in the past i have missed temps and checking cause we went to see family and such. But hopefully you hit your own and you make that baby happen this month.

Hope fully we all get our bundle of joys forming this month :)

I am not very hopeful though that this will be my month since I came off bcp in September. Maybe I will be lucky, but I am trying not to hope too much.

Ya, sometimes I heard it is hard for the first few months after the bcp, but it could differ with different woman, but hopefully that is not your case and you are one of the lucky ones, I feel like if you don't get PG this month that next month for sure, I just have the feeling.

Thanks! It's our anniversary this month so a baby would be so welcome! My DH is going away from the 25th of Oct until the 3rd of December which would be a bummer if I am not pregnant by then.

Hi ladies,

Can I join you? I too started AF today, which makes us officially trying to conceive our second baby. We never tried with our son as he was a (wonderful) surprise - though not all that surprising in retrospect as we should have used backup when I was ill on the pill for a week.

I am so excited about officially TCC, but have a lingering irrational fear we'll experience secondary infertility (I don't know why I worry, I guess I'm the type that likes to pick a random thing and worry about it).

Here's to a fruitful month for us all!

C

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"