TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

Yeah, I agree on the men having af. Hehe

Stupid, but haven't used one before and thought about buying some to test and forgot, but will get some tomorrow. Do you think I will be in time to test or am I too far in my cycle? Gosh, I thought I new everything after my first baby, but clearly not!

I usually O around CD 16 out of a 29 day cycle, except this month was a 26 cycle. I don't think you are too late, but who knows every woman is different. I usually buy mine off of ebay, and you can get like 50 of them and like 10-20 pg tests also with it and sometimes you can find a more equality for cheap.

Angelbaby sorry for your loss too. The baby i lost also would have been 1 the first week in november! its hard to explain, obviously i think of that baby and would have loved them dearly but if i didnt have that mc i wouldnt have my ds who i love with all my heart!

The sex challenge sounds like great fun! I worry that you can over do it though and the sperm wouldnt be as strong or something? Good luck with the move!

Sissors- did you O at all this month?

Angelbaby-01- Any news yet on O?

Nothing at all. :-( I don't think it's my month. I am losing hope really unless it will be later this month.

well you still have half of your cycle left, I think O should be right around the corner!.

I really hope so. I know it can take a while when coming off bcp so just need to be patient.

Ya I guess I have read that it could take time also, but FX that its not your case and you get it very soon.

Hi guys i still dont know if i O'd or not, my temp dropped the lowest its been all month this morning and by a huge drop so dont know what to make of it all. Im keeping positve that i O'd around CD14 as i had plenty of ewcm and positive opk then. Not so positive about getting my bfp as iv been in a horrible mood all day, really depressed and craving chocolate so id say af is on its way.

Fx that all of us get our bfp's soon

I'm doing good, can't wait to get af over with! and I always hate having af around Thanksgiving,Christmas. etc. It sucks lol

Sissors- ya a huge temp dip usually means af, That's exactly what happened to me. The day before af there was a dip the day of af another temp dip.

Yes, temp dip is af on it's way. Bummer! I am sorry! Hopefully we all will be lucky soon. Xx

it really sucks when you know you are going to get your af, but for me I know I have been trying for a while now but charting for 4 months it really lets a person down but for some reason I am super pumped to try again this month, well that's until I get - on a Hpt or I know af is coming.. lol

Yes, I can imagine that it would be hard to wait so long. It's not fun when you really want a baby.

We have our wedding booked for september 2015 and want another baby before then but obviously dont want to have a baby too close to the wedding either so i put alot of pressure on us to get preg straight away!

Butterfly are you back charting your temp this month?

Anglebaby hows the sex challenge going?

O wow! Exciting to plan a wedding! Hope you get your bfp soon! Sex challenge still going, but we don't "finish" everytime. We were busted yesterday because we were visiting family and thought the house was empty...........apparently not! Lol we are driving home today and then we need to pack up the home for the "big move". You are right about the sperm count so I try to lay of dtd too much.

Good luck with your move and have fun christening all the rooms!

Sissors- I know what you mean we are getting married August 30, 2014, but we have been dating for almost 5 years and we are ready for a baby, so we are going to try for at least 2 more good months or so to try and if nothing happens then we are going to lay off the baby making until after marriage but if nothing does happen after these 2 months we are going to go to the doctors. And with the charting I usually start after AF.

Angelbaby-01 - that suck that you were busted yesterday. When are you moving?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->