TTC #2 any one wanna be buddies!!

Welcome squirrel!

I am also scared and don't know why. Maybe because my uterus tipped after my pregnancy and after my second ended in a mc. I was on bcp for 10 months and it's suppose to be a light pill, but we will have to see.

Hi Angelbaby,

Sorry to hear about your loss :( Were you on the mini-pill or the combination? I was on the mini pill and when I came off it I had a very long cycle (about 50 days) in which I didn't ovulate till the end. My luteal phase was only ten days long which had me worried, but the four months I have charted since have seen me ovulating between 13-16 days and with a standard luteal phase of 15 days, so hopefully I'm just making problems for myself!

x

It would be a bitter sweet moment for me if I can get pregnant now because our anniversary is on the 20th of Oct and the second baby would've been one in the first week of November.

I was on the combined pill called Qlaira. Apparently goes along with your natural hormones during the month also suppose to ov in firts month off it, but I still need to see how true that would be.

Ah butterfly1808 thats a bummer that AF showed. Hopefully next month will be your month xx

Can I add you ladies as my buddies on my signature? I really would love to keep contact with you all and hope we all would be in first tri before the end of this year!

Welcome Squirrel!!

50 days is a long cycle! It sounds like your cycles are become more regular, Hopefully you get your little bean soon. :) I usually O on cd 16 with a 13/14 day luteal phase.

Angelbaby01- Happy early Anniversary! that is the perfect time to conceive :) one of my friends were saying that when they BD it was not at all to make a baby but it was more of being relaxed and just having fun and now she is 1 month pregnant.

Sissors- Thanks it sucks but what can you do except be positive and try again, I am going to wait a couple more months of charting to go to the doctors with it, that is if I don't get pregnant, but hopefully when I do go to the doctors its because I am pregnant.

AFM- I think this month we are going to try every second day from the time AF is done. also i am going to try Evening Primrose oil which I started today, Fertile aid and cassava. I have been on Cassava and Fertile aid since I started charting but got side tracked as i hate taking pills but this month and up until i get pg i am going to faithfully take them every day.

I am ttc, but my DH said we should rather enjoy ourselves. We are doing a 31 day sex challenge for couples. Rules are that you should dtd at least one time everyday and are allowed 5 days of in the month. You can't dtd 2 times a day to carry it over to the next and everyday you should at least try something new. Don't know how it will affect ttc, but it's definitely fun! Lol

Angelbaby: that challenge sounds like fun and I'm sure it will definitely help TTC odds! I only just joined, but if you would like to add me then I'd be happy. Need some buddies to get through this month with! Hope only this month, but we'll see :)

Butterfly: Your cycle sounds like mine has been for the past four months. Hope I haven't been charting wrong somehow and it does all actually happen like I think it does. We were so busy the last two months that I couldn't temp every day, but going by EWCM quantity, it still seems like I'm ovulating around day 16.

I have been waiting so long for this cycle to come, now I don't know how I'm going to get through th excitement of it!

x

I hope that you ladies get your ov this month and the :bfp:!!!

It's tricky for me because at the moment I am guessing my cycle length, but since it's my first actual month it could differ from before I was on bcp. :shrug:

Angelbaby01- Ya temping for a couple months would def help you out knowing when your O day is. I never tried looking into those kinds of things of what you should trying doing to conceive. Might have to try that way out if my way doesn't work this month!.

Sissors- It does sound like we have similar cycles! and ya after you O is really exciting especially if you know that you had good timing.

I wish I would of never stopped charting. #1 cause my cycle is screwed this past month so I don't know what happened. #2 I think it is all around fun and seeing everything on your chart. I don't think I will ever stop Charting now.

Is that okay if I do the same with you guys and putting your name in my signature?

If I don't get my bfp this month then I would definitely temp chart next month. Any tips you can give me?

always temp in the morning before anything else, pee, drink of water anything and you should always temp the same time every morning. Also to if you have a hectic schedule at least a 3 good hours sleep then temp if you take it at a different time also mark it down just so you know. And if say that you usually take it at say 7 am and you sleep in you can go to www.whenmybaby.com and adjust it back to the usual time you take it.

Hallo ladies, how are you doing today? So today no sign of O coming. No cm at all.

Yea you can put my name is signature. My temp was way down this morning but was up alot with DS so idk! Iv been getting a mix between sticky and ewcm so idk what that means?! My mood isnt great either but that could just be because im tired! Loosing hope for this month.

When i came of bcp before ds i got my :bfp: on 3rd cycle of trying but sadly that ended in mc but i got my :bfp: on 3rd cycle after that so im hoping the pattern stays the same and i get my :bfp: this cycle aa its my 3rd ttc

Scissors I am sorry for your loss and hope that this cycle would be your lucky one. I haven't been on bcp before my dd was born and she was a surprise so no idea how my cycle would be right now.

I am so nervous and excited. We are moving from a 2 bedroom house to a 3 bedroom house and closer to my family. Only thing is we are moving 1200km's away from our current house so it means loads of travelling still ahead. It's going to be hectic and I am trying for a baby. Eeekkk!

Sissors- hope this cycle is the one for you too!! and you get your BFP :) October is going to be the month!! When I was 16 I went on bcp but then it gave me bad migraines so I stopped it and after I had my Little Girl I went on depo and again never took anything else since. So I don't really know much in that area, but I have read 2 fertility Books and it had SO much information on coming of bcp and so much more.

Angelbaby-01 - Congrats on the move, You are going to love living in a bigger place, it does suck tho that it is 1200km away. I hope your happiness in moving is followed by the happiness of a BFP!!!

AFM- nothing much really happening only on CD 2. So just have the fun of having AF cramps and all that awesomeness that comes with AF. 'NOT'. I don't understand, why can't we just have the babies and the men can have AF, ahhh what a perfect world that would be lol.

Angelbaby-01- Hopefully your O comes pretty quick, are your OPK's getting darker at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->