TTC #2?????? anyone?

tigerlilly

Blessed with no.2!
Reaction score
Dh and i decided a while back to start ttc but we never made it out of the starting gate. We have decided to start trying on boxing day! no reason just picked a date. Anyone else ttc their second? or planning too? It took 24 cycles to get ds and the whole business of pregnancy was stressful and upsetting.

How long did it take to conceive the second time around? how big was the age gap between lo's? What method worked for you? was NTNP the best way forwards? whats your plan this time? thank you x

It took us 2 1/2 years to conceive our first and 3 months the second there will be a 26 month age gap. I used the clear blue fertility monitor again but didn't tell my husband. When we used it before he felt under too much pressure to do the deed so it didn't help. But this time I didn't tell him. It just meant I new exactly when I was ovulating and think its what helped us get pregnant quicker the second time

thank you. I've ordered some ov sticks I did have the monitor but didn't get on with it. Did you just bd at the time of ov.

Hey.. We're TTC #2, first cycle trying. LO wasn't planned but just BD'ing every other day until positive O then everyday for a few days after that. I'm only using OPK's at the moment x

Hi everyone I am in the very same postion as shamzloveskai, I am ttc 2 first cycle trying, dd wasn't planned she will be three this month, im using opks and temping but I have very irregular long cycles since having dd my average cycle is 56 days im due to ovulate new years eve x fx

Dh and i decided a while back to start ttc but we never made it out of the starting gate. We have decided to start trying on boxing day! no reason just picked a date. Anyone else ttc their second? or planning too? It took 24 cycles to get ds and the whole business of pregnancy was stressful and upsetting.

How long did it take to conceive the second time around? how big was the age gap between lo's? What method worked for you? was NTNP the best way forwards? whats your plan this time? thank you x

It took dh husband and I 6 months to get pregnant with our first when she was 6 yrs old, I had a surprise miscarriage so we decided to try for another baby after that happened and it took us 11 months to get preggo. We have decided to try for one more and so far I am on month #9 of ttc. I wish it didn't take so long to get pregnant :nope:

Took us 3 years to conceive DD. She's nearly 9 months old and were ttc again :)

Hey we are ttc number two, my daughter was born last march & is 9 months old. It took one month of trying last time - using opk's. This is our first month of trying this time and we are just bd'ing every night :) :)

we're TTC #2, DS is 3.5 right now. with him, we were successful on the 1st cycle of trying. This time, it's a bit tougher, this will now be the 7th cycle we are trying

Hello!

We are TTC #2 as well. The first time it happened so quickly, and this time it is taking a little bit more "work". Fingers crossed for you!

AF due, I know i'm not in with a chance, haven't bd this month!:blush:

Hi ladies,
We r also TTC #2, we fell really quickly with our DS, he is 3yo! Didn't know how lucky we were, currently on cycle 9!! Feeling very exhausted with the whole process ATM! CD 23 today, but have started to get some cramping, feel the witch is around the corner!!

DH and I are TTC #3, we are on month #9 of trying. Aunt flo is not due till December 28th so keeping my fingers crossed she does not arrive at all :) Should be ovulating this week but we try not to get to caught up in it all so I just keep track of when Aunt flo does come not keeping track of anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->