TTC #2. Buddies, anyone? :)

moonbeams

Reaction score
Husband and I are working on #2 and I would love to have a TTC buddy. I'm due to ovulate any day now, and I'm also using the CBFM. :) Hope to become friends with an awesome lady soon!

I'm looking for a buddy too! Ttc baby number one! It sure would be nice to talk to someone who's in the same boat :) how long have you been trying for #2?

Hi ccourtney! This is my first month trying, and I'm hoping that it'll be a quick and painless TTC period. I'm already turning into crazy lady, and it's a tad scary. ;)

How long have you been trying?

This is my second month. And I can totally relate to going crazy lol. The wait to take a test can be tough. And I don't really have anyone I can talk to about it. I feel like I might be having some symptoms but that might just be me wanting it so much. I wish I could just know! Lol

ccourtney, I totally know what you mean. The 2WW is torturous. I can overanalyze anything and everything. Oh, I feel like pizza for dinner? I must be pregnant! Gotta pee? Pregnant! Lololol

What symptoms do you have right now?

Kerrbear, how old is your firstborn? My son is 2 and we just started TTC. How long have you been trying for?

My son is 18 months. We have been casually trying since October. Charting stresses me out so I'm just keeping tracking of my cycle lengths and signs of ovulation. I do have an Ovacue monitor that I may use if we're not pregnant soon. I had to take Clomid to get pregnant the first time because of having so any anovulatory cycles.

I over analyze everything too, it can be exhausting lol. But it's nice to be able to talk to people who feel the same way. About 3 days ago, at 9dpo I had some tenderness in my lower abdomen, and also period like cramps that lasted about half the day. I don't ever get cramps unless my period has already started and I was a week away at the time. I am hopeful that it was implantation. Also breasts are so much more sore than they usually are this point in my cycle. I am due for my period in about 3 more days and hubby told me I should take a test but I am worried it's too early and I don't wanna be disappointed :( but I honestly don't think I will last 3 more days lol.

So I caved today and tested. 12dpo and got a bfn. I was disappointed but it also gave me a little perspective. I was so caught up in what I was feeling or maybe even what I thought I was feeling that I drove myself crazy. I was feeling things ' symptoms' that I hadn't felt before. But now I am hoping to not let every little thing consume my mind when it's the 2ww

It can be so hard to not symptom spot. And don't be discouraged by a BFN at 12dpo! When I miscarried a few years ago and when I got pregnant with my son, I didn't test positive until after my period was late. With the first pregnancy (miscarried) I was a week late before testing positive. With my son, I tested positive 2 days late.

Part of me is still thinking that it's possible to get a bfp this month. But I am going to try to just enjoy the moments and not focus so much on the bfp. Cause I feel like I am watching a pot and you know what they say about a watched pot lol. I just wanna enjoy the experience of ttc and I know it will happen when it's right. It sure is helpful to be able to talk to people in the same situation.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with bfp's :)

Part of me is still thinking that it's possible to get a bfp this month. But I am going to try to just enjoy the moments and not focus so much on the bfp. Cause I feel like I am watching a pot and you know what they say about a watched pot lol. I just wanna enjoy the experience of ttc and I know it will happen when it's right. It sure is helpful to be able to talk to people in the same situation.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with bfp's :)

Kerrbear is right, ccourtney! It's not over yet! I think you're spot on about not symptom spotting and just living life normally. I find that symptom spotting can be stressful, and when there's only one line on the stick you experience such a wallop of disappointment. Do not give up hope; test again in a few days. I found out I was pregnant with my son a few days after my missed period. The line was so faint that I was sure I was seeing things. The next day I tested with a digital and it said Not Pregnant. Still hoping that the digital was wrong, I then tested 2 days later and Pregnant popped up. Your body needs some time to build up the HCG levels after all. :)

:hi: can I join we are TTC#2 and this is cycle #2 I am CD7 so fertile week starts Monday

FX for all of you :dust:

Thanks ladies :) hopefully all our positives come soon!

Keep me updated Courtney!

So I'm pretty sure af has shown herself today. It's a day early, and that's unusual for me I am usually like clock work. It was very light this morning and nothing all day since. We shall see if it picks up tomorrow, but looks like I'm out this cycle, but hopefully next cycle will be the one! I've heard a lot of good things about pre-seed and using soft cups so I'm going to give that a try next month :)

Good luck to you ladies!

:hi: can I join we are TTC#2 and this is cycle #2 I am CD7 so fertile week starts Monday

FX for all of you :dust:

Welcome Twag! Looks like you, kerrbear, and I are all trying for our second babes. So very exciting! :D

I had a + OPK on Tuesday night and my CBFM peaked yesterday morning which was CD18. I've been peeing on OPKs all day today and the surge is definitely fading. Since I don't chart, I'm assuming I ovulated sometime last night. What do you think? If so, I'm officially in the TWW! :)

Thanks ladies :) hopefully all our positives come soon!

Keep me updated Courtney!

So I'm pretty sure af has shown herself today. It's a day early, and that's unusual for me I am usually like clock work. It was very light this morning and nothing all day since. We shall see if it picks up tomorrow, but looks like I'm out this cycle, but hopefully next cycle will be the one! I've heard a lot of good things about pre-seed and using soft cups so I'm going to give that a try next month :)

Good luck to you ladies!

I too have heard amazing things about Pre-Seed. I'm sorry AF reared her ugly head; she's horrible isn't she? Always crashing an amazing party. ;) Do keep in touch, won't you? I'd love to hear about your TTC journey and would be ecstatic once you announce your BFP. Good luck and lots of sparkly baby powder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->