TTC #2. Buddies, anyone? :)

I got my first positive opk today for this cycle :) we used pre-seed and soft cup last night for the first time and I plan on using them until after ovulation so maybe it will make a difference! And here's to no symptom spotting this month :) ya right! Lol. But I am going to do my best to keep my mind off it so I don't go crazy. Good luck to you girls!

Moonbeams, that's amazing!! So excited for you!

As for me, cm says I'm ovulating (crazy amounts of ewcm), and we tried to DTD, but dh went soft while he was still inside of me, long before he was ready to come.
Same thing happened on Sunday night, and it's so freaking frustrating!!!

Moonbeams, that's amazing!! So excited for you!

As for me, cm says I'm ovulating (crazy amounts of ewcm), and we tried to DTD, but dh went soft while he was still inside of me, long before he was ready to come.
Same thing happened on Sunday night, and it's so freaking frustrating!!!

My dh did the same thing this month. It's extremly frustrating. Next month I'm not going to tell him I'm O'ing so that doesn't happen. Try to take some pressure off of him, even though we go through the same pressure

I have a question for you ladies. I am pretty sure I'm ovulating today since I'm feeling the cramping that comes along with it as well as positive opk, but in also feeling pain in my cervix, cramping your pain and when I was checking my cervix position today it was tender to touch. I'm hoping this is just another part of ovulating but have any of you girls experienced this before?

My dh did the same thing this month. It's extremly frustrating. Next month I'm not going to tell him I'm O'ing so that doesn't happen. Try to take some pressure off of him, even though we go through the same pressure

Same thing again last night. And I managed to get him hard again, only for it to happen yet again!
So over this ttc nonsense... I want to just gone pregnant already....

Same thing again last night. And I managed to get him hard again, only for it to happen yet again!

Its so sad for me to say this, but my DH basically ruined the month of Feb for us, not getting hard, and also shooting blanks. I am right there with you, I am so tired of TTC, when is it ever going to happen?!?!

I just dont get whats going on in his head, he can get hard perfectly fine other weeks (he is like a horn dog) and he is capable of releasing sperm but of course the week of O, he cant do a damn thing.

yoshy- what does he say about him self? My DH says its the pressure of not being able to preform.

Its so sad for me to say this, but my DH basically ruined the month of Feb for us, not getting hard, and also shooting blanks. I am right there with you, I am so tired of TTC, when is it ever going to happen?!?!

I just dont get whats going on in his head, he can get hard perfectly fine other weeks (he is like a horn dog) and he is capable of releasing sperm but of course the week of O, he cant do a damn thing.

yoshy- what does he say about him self? My DH says its the pressure of not being able to preform.

That's pretty much what mine said. And he feels terrible about it.
Which of course perpetuates the problem and exacerbates it even more...
We have a therapy session today where we'll talk about it and maybe we'll have one last chance to catch the eggy tonight....

That's pretty much what mine said. And he feels terrible about it.
Which of course perpetuates the problem and exacerbates it even more...
We have a therapy session today where we'll talk about it and maybe we'll have one last chance to catch the eggy tonight....

Good luck wish you the best! I'm over here hoping 4 day old spermies are strong enough to find it!

So no chance for us officially this month unless those 4 day old spermies got lucky on Tues or Weds...Therapist said we're not allowed penetration for at least the next three days. Anything else yes, but no penetration cuz she says that's what's fucking with DH's head (pressure to finish up inside me)... :-/

So no chance for us officially this month unless those 4 day old spermies got lucky on Tues or Weds...Therapist said we're not allowed penetration for at least the next three days. Anything else yes, but no penetration cuz she says that's what's fucking with DH's head (pressure to finish up inside me)... :-/

It gives you a break! I completely understand the therapist and why he/she said that.

I don't know about you, but I felt like the DH didn't find me attractive anymore. I just got so frustrated with him, and then he left for a week from work, he got back Wednesday night. Is it bad that I made myself go to bed before he got home so I didn't have to BD?

The thoughts I have is why BD for him to have no problem at all getting hard or actually coming. The fear I have is I would be a raging *ITCH :witch:

ugh Im a bad wife:dohh:

https://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w467/tc171005/20150223_170603_zps3nxbut6s.jpg

I tested BFN i believe, I am going to retest friday and then wait for AF to show!

Sorry about the bfn hon. I'm not even testing for a another week at least. If AF doesn't arrive by next Tuesday I might test.
We finally DTD last night. It wasn't great for me, but it was a little better for dh a least and right now that's my focus.

Sorry about the bfn hon. I'm not even testing for a another week at least. If AF doesn't arrive by next Tuesday I might test.
We finally DTD last night. It wasn't great for me, but it was a little better for dh a least and right now that's my focus.

AF is due this friday for me. DH and I still haven't DTD since the last time. :cry: I feel like its affecting him more than I thought

Give me an update with you!!! :hugs:

Oops, thought I'd updated here... AF got me last Saturday afternoon. Gone now and waiting to go to the ritual bath on Tuesday so DH and I can get busy again. (Judaism has all sorts of laws surrounding family purity which mean that basically we have to wait a week after the end of my period before we can have any sort of intimate contact. Right down to sleeping in separate beds for those 12 days a month. (still in the same room, but yeah, separate beds :-/ )

Oops, thought I'd updated here... AF got me last Saturday afternoon. Gone now and waiting to go to the ritual bath on Tuesday so DH and I can get busy again. (Judaism has all sorts of laws surrounding family purity which mean that basically we have to wait a week after the end of my period before we can have any sort of intimate contact. Right down to sleeping in separate beds for those 12 days a month. (still in the same room, but yeah, separate beds :-/ )

Oh no really!!!!! Sorry the witch got to you! Maybe March is just our month!!! :hugs: Here is a link to a new thread if your interested!! I'd love to hear from you

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2291075-anyone-testing-around-march-26th.html

Ladies, how's everyone doing?I'm going crazy with unintentional symptom spotting...I've been using OPKs this month, and temping a little, but the OPKs are confusing the fuck out of me because they keep giving me a faint positive, but not a strong one.I'm pretty sure I ovulated last week (on CD12 or 13), but then I'm having EWCM again today, after having a ton of creamy CM the past couple of days...And my boobs hurt :-(But it's way too early for any potential pregnancy to be implanting or anything like that... :-/

Ladies, how's everyone doing?I'm going crazy with unintentional symptom spotting...I've been using OPKs this month, and temping a little, but the OPKs are confusing the fuck out of me because they keep giving me a faint positive, but not a strong one.I'm pretty sure I ovulated last week (on CD12 or 13), but then I'm having EWCM again today, after having a ton of creamy CM the past couple of days...And my boobs hurt :-(But it's way too early for any potential pregnancy to be implanting or anything like that... :-/

Today I am 6DPO, horrible pain in (.)(.) :haha: , Milky CM, bloating, very sicky feeling...

So I seen my new doctor yesterday!! She was awesome!! I got a :bfn: on a pregnancy test, but go figure I was only 5-6 DPO, I told the lady but she just wanted to make sure.

So they drew my blood to test my progesterone levels and to see if by any change there is HCG levels in my blood. She told me my uterus is enlarged so that is the reasoning.

She believes she wants to try clomid a few more times, but she WILL monitor me!! Thank goodness!!!

She also wrote DH a script to get a semen analysis.

If blood work comes back :bfn: and DH sperm is fine, then we will have to do the dye test to see if I have any blockage. Which that will be done 7 days after my AF.

I started tearing up and she stood up and gave me a hug and told me sweetie, Ill get you pregnant in the next 3 cycles! That’s why she is awesome, she is so confident!!!! But I have to take that with a grain of salt, because we don’t know what is happening

I'm looking for a buddy as well. Here to encourage and be encouraged! Yay! DH and I are working for #1 together. I already have a 7 year old from a previous relationship. Currently near the end of the dreaded 2WW, 12DPO.

Hi ladies, this is my first month TTC baby no.2, currently have a nearly 5 year old who was conceived within the first 2 months of trying... So here's hoping! Good luck to everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->