• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #2! Buddies?

Krispie-Hopefully she arrives SOON so you can get the clomid cycle started.

Welcome Brenda! So hard when our cycles are irregular, sure makes everything so much more complicated. I haven't taken Vitex in a long time, might have to revist it again. I've been using inositol, vitamin D3, Vitamin B12 combined with PCOS diet and exercise.

AFM- AF started last night so I am out for this month with clomid, I'll have to wait until AF shows next month. 9 days until my doctors appointment though so hopefully I'll get the prescription then. I'm hoping that through supplements/diet/exercise that it won't be as long of a cycle as this time. I really want to get started. I'm worried because if my cycle stays the same as this last time I will be out of town for about 2 weeks when I would need to get the monitoring done after taking clomid. I know my doctor had mentioned wanting to do a monitored cycle this time so I'm worried I'm going to have to end up waiting until July before I can really do a clomid cycle and I do NOT want that.

Klabro- sorry af showed early. Fx you can get everything in place for next cycle.

I took a hpt tonight since af is still mia. It was negative. So I'm sure she will show, just gonna have to wait it out I guess.

Thanks for the welcome :).

I forgot to mention aside from the Vitex, I am also taking a B12, B6, and L-methyl AKA methylfolate (it's folic acid but in a converted form) because I have a gene mutation (mtfhr) that does not convert regular folic acid into the useable form, therefore, I buy the one that's already converted so my body can better absorb it.

So sorry if it sounds too complicated, but it really isn't, lol.

Do any of you gals BBT temp?

Hi gals :)

My husband and I are ntnp right now and have an 8 month old. I've always wanted a small gap in age between my first 2. Really hoping for a February baby but we'll see what happens.

I don't temp -- I used to, but I usually forget to! :p

Welcome KB!

AF arrived today so I will be starting clomid tomorrow. :happydance:

I don't temp. I've always thought I should, but just never have done it. I use OPK's which aren't really accurate with PCOS, but when I used clomid they are haha :)

I am always amazed that opks have always worked for me. I guess that is one less thing to stress about when ttc.

So I will be starting clomid tonight. I am excited and nervous. Even though I have taken it twice before I always worry. My projected o date is May 18-20th. I am a little nervous and hope we can get enough bding in during that time. We rarely do it outside of the weekends because of our work shifts.

KLabro, you should try BBT temping, it's quite easy. Try Fertility Friend, it's free and very neat to see your ovulation take place! Also, once you get the hang of it, BBT Temping offers a whole lot of insight on your fertility.

AFM, OPK's haven't been very helpful, except for last month when I started VITEX. I ovulated way late, CD 25, and I had already stopped OPKing around CD22 since I never saw a surge. I suddenly felt O pains and realized I had EWCM the say before, and lo and behold it was positive when I took it! Had I not been taking the OPK I would have missed my surge!

I am continuing the VITEX, I am on CD 7. FX'd my O doesn't happen so late, I hate long cycles!

hey everyone! sorry everyones af are showing up... :( but here is to another cycle!

im due af in 7 days..... but i got spotting last night and have it on and off this morning.... its pink blood when i wipe and using a liner just in case.... my tummy is soooo bloated i cant button up my jeans, im feeling exhausted! so either this is really wiered or af has turned up early! :/

I'm hoping that's a good sign for you Lucy! @Brenda I had something similar happen this month, I went on a new medication and my ovulation (which is usually CD11-13) happened 2 wks late. BD'd the day before and unexpectedly O'd the next day so who knows how this month will end up. AF is due around Friday

Happy Mother's Day to all, I hope you've had a lovely day :)

Hi ladies, been MIA for a while. AF is over so on CD 6 now, hoping that I can ovulate on my own this month, if not hoping my doctor prescribes the clomid at my appointment Friday. I've been taking plenty of supplements, exercising, and eating healthy so my fingers are crossed I can ovulate.

As for the BBT depending on what happens with my appointment on Friday I might give it a go. It would be interesting to see where I am at during the month.

I saw an interesting thread on the first trimester board about the fitbit HR detecting pregnancy/ovulation based off of the resting heart rate. Looking at my resting heart rate I did notice a spike in heart rate 13 days before AF arrived, which would be whenI should have ovulated, so maybe I did really ovulate. Just something interesting for me to keep in mind!

Welcome to the new ladies! Hopefully we start seeing some BFP's this month!

I saw an interesting thread on the first trimester board about the fitbit HR detecting pregnancy/ovulation based off of the resting heart rate. Looking at my resting heart rate I did notice a spike in heart rate 13 days before AF arrived, which would be whenI should have ovulated, so maybe I did really ovulate. Just something interesting for me to keep in mind!

This is quite interesting!!

Today I'm 10dpo and AF should be here tomorrow. I've already tested negative on two frers and I have cramps but my usual spotting before AF hasn't come. I've had symptoms for a bit but it was likely psychosomatic; I've been pregnant multiple times and I always get early positives. Bleh, just waiting for AF to show.

hope everyone's having a good week!

Hi everyone. �� I'm TTC #2 after 7 years. I'm 36. And hoping I've not left too late. I'm on cycle day 5. first month temping, came off mini pill in October. Had regular periods since then. But last month started taking b6 which took my 26 day cycle to 29. And i think I calculated ovulation date wrong in hindsight and the 3 days I had a rest were the days I weren't meant to. Doh! I did use opks and got a positive ebay cheapie but a boots digital said no the entire time. So confused. Lol . Anyway fingers crossed I do ovulate this month. Wanted wish everyone heaps of luck!and say hi! :) ����

Hello JellyBaby! Welcome! Fingers crossed for that ovulation!

I just went into my doctors appointment yesterday and even though i conceived on first round of clomid both times she wants to try Femara first this time to reduce the chance of multiples. I'm nervous as I know that I respond well to clomid and have no idea about Femara. So hopefully my period is somewhat regular this month. My doctor does believe that based off of what I told her that I am not ovulating, which isn't a surprise to me. Hows everyone else doing?

Good luck klabro. Fx it works just as well.

Welcome Jelly. Hoping your timing is better this cycle.

How are things going KB?

Afm, this cycle is just dragging. I have no idea when we will go back on clomid. I'm hoping for July but we will have to see, it could be as late as September. I'm still temping and doing opks incase I do o on my own though.

Hello ladies, I am getting along fine so far. I am a bit uneasy with this cycle. Fertility Friend, the app I use for tracking my ovulation through temping, is suggesting I am 3 dpo. Too soon, but it's happened before. Check out my chart. I didn't take ovulation tests because I was planning to start on CD 15, but by the time I took my temp this morning, I realized it might be too late.

The lines are dotted which signify my O can possibly change, so I will still take my OPK's just in case. My O date has been changed before.

I guess this means because of my PCOS things are a bit rocky and I probably will have to take OPKs starting the next day after my AF each cycle I try to conceive..

@Klabro-- I did a Femara cycle in July of 2015 and I ovulated Just fine. My doctor said this medication was found to be a better option vs clomid (less side effects, including multiple babies) I didn't get pregnant and I didn't do IUI, just intercourse. Wish you all the best.

Well FF took my dotted CH away this morning. Here is what yesterday's chart looked like. I knew this could happen. I am going to have to take OPK's starting today. I hate how my O has become erratic. Wish it wouldn't change so much. Truly becomes so complicated trying to conceive when every cycle my O can dramatically change!:growlmad:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1
Sorry Brenda! So irritating with cycles all over the place. I really can't think of anything more frustrating. I've never had regular cycles. My doctor doesn't think I o at all, but regardless, it is so frustrating to try and play a guessing game with it all the time.

Sorry Brenda. I hate having irregular cycles and mine are mostly annovulatory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->