• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #2! Buddies?

Hi all,

I am TTC #2... DS is going to be 3 in a month`s time and we are finally ready for number 2... 3rd cycle of trying but I have very irregular cycles :(

Hi ladies, been MIA for a while. AF is over so on CD 6 now, hoping that I can ovulate on my own this month, if not hoping my doctor prescribes the clomid at my appointment Friday. I've been taking plenty of supplements, exercising, and eating healthy so my fingers are crossed I can ovulate.

As for the BBT depending on what happens with my appointment on Friday I might give it a go. It would be interesting to see where I am at during the month.

I saw an interesting thread on the first trimester board about the fitbit HR detecting pregnancy/ovulation based off of the resting heart rate. Looking at my resting heart rate I did notice a spike in heart rate 13 days before AF arrived, which would be whenI should have ovulated, so maybe I did really ovulate. Just something interesting for me to keep in mind!

Welcome to the new ladies! Hopefully we start seeing some BFP's this month!

klabro that's very interesting and helpful... I am looking at fitbit as I need to shed some pounds to regulate my cycle.... this is very useful info for us who are TTCing!!!!

I am grateful to at least be ovulating, but that bfp is still very evasive due to my O jumping around all the time due to PCOS. This is the second month I am on Vitex, they say Vitex is suppose to help regulate cycles. I need to be more patient and let it run its course.

I "normally" ovulate way late, I have begun to take my opk's.

Opk's from last month w/+ OPK on CD 25 on left... And this month's on right.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 4
Brenda-I take inositol, vitamin D3, vitamin B12 and fish oil for my PCOS. I did try vitex before and it didn't do anything for me cycle wise so I stopped using it. I was put on metformin before I got pregnant with my daughter and stayed on it through week 12 of pregnancy. My current OB doesn't believe I am insulin resistant so she has not prescribed metformin. I just figured I might as well try the inositol an see if it makes any difference in cycle length.

Hi :hi: can I join too, just found this part of the forum :dohh:

I'm currently 10dpo and trying not to test so BnB is a distraction :) good luck all x

@Bumbleberry, your chart looks great! I'd test if I was you :), just for fun! Your chart is rising nicely, unless your charts have this pattern every month?

As for me, my OPK is almost positive, maybe this afternoon it'll be positive, but I will start Baby Dcing everyday now! CD 18 for me today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2
Welcome Bumbleberry!

Good luck Brenda. Fx for a positive OPK today! My OPK's have continued to get lighter since I had a day positives on CD 12. So it'll be interesting to see if I actually ovulated this month or not. I think I'm going to start trying to temp this month along with the letrozole just to see what happens because I'll know if I ovulate or not because it is a monitored cycle.

Yay! Finally got my +OPK this afternoon. I didn't get to take one this morning but I was holding my pee for a while and bam! I had a large lemonade, too! Here's a pic. Seems like Vitex is really helping me get my LH SURGE to a good place because before positive OPK's where super evasive for me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 4
That is fabulous Brenda!! Go catch that eggie!!

Afm, ff gave me crosshairs today. :wohoo: So I am 3 dpo. I started progesterone this morning so I am hoping it is the real deal and I did ovulate. But my chart looks good so I am sure I did.

I had an even higher temp today so I'm feeling more confident that I did ovulate. I still can't believe it was on cd 12!

Yay for high temps Krissie :thumbup: and a +ive OPK Brenda, good luck!

My temp took a huge nosedive this morning :nope: and have full on cramps so I'm definitely out and just waiting for AF to arrive in next day or so then I can move on to the next cycle.

Good luck all to those still waiting, lots of :dust: for you and look forward to seeing those bfps coming in :) xx

:cry:OMG.... I am soooooo very crushed!! I didn't baby dance at all last night and I feel it was so crucial as I am sure it was O day..:cry:. I hope the past 2 days was all I needed.

I feel so upset :(.

Good luck girls..

Brenda- you are in with a good shot. Dtd tonight for extra assurance but the two days before is great.

Bumble- your temps went back up! How you feeling?

Bumble- your temps went back up! How you feeling?

I know! Very odd, I feel fine today apart from a bit nausea this morning and then again this afternoon, cramps have disappeared so just waiting to see what happens the next couple of days as AF due Monday :)

Oh that's great! Fx you get your bfp!

I'm having quite a bit of tenderness in the ovary I ovulated from. I believe it's the corpus luteum. The only other time I remember having this was with my CP so I'm hoping it's a good sign.

Bumbleberry!!! I am so ecstatic for you, congrats Hun on your BFP!! Happy and Healthy 9 months!!!

AFM, I'm waiting on CH. My temps are a bit Rocky, but I was playing with FF and it gave me CH's on CD 20 when I took that temp drop out or when I left it in and added higher temps afterwards!! in a few days it'll give me CHs probably on CD 20... It doesn't like that HUGE temp dip. So I should be about 4 dpo or so today.

I hate the wait, lol.

Congrats bumbleberry!!

I hate the wait too Brenda! It's just not fun second guessing every symptom and twinge.

AFM- had a pretty positive-maybe not quite looking OPK on CD 12 this month but then had a very obviously super positive one on CD 20 which was 2 days ago. I'm not really holding out hope for anything this cycle just kind of watching and seeing how the cycle goes from the positive OPK days. I did manage to get my letrozole prescription filed after the insurance finally approved it, so I have it ready and waiting for my next cycle!

Hi there! We are TTC #2. Our first child will be 10 this fall. We had originally wanted a closer age gap, but that hasn't happened. Then I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease and I had to focus on getting better. Since we've been TTC on and off for a few years. We finally decided to keep going and not stop. My problem is I get so anxious and defeated every time I get a negative. My cycles tend to be 40 days long so it's just such a long time. But we want to add another child to our family so we are going for it! I also have realized I need to lose some weight to help aid in conceiving so I'm working on that as well.

Today I got a positive on my OPK so I will begin the two week wait shortly! I am hoping to find some friends who are TTC as well and understand how I'm feeling.

<3

Welcome JesLynne. Fx your journey doesn't take much longer. :hugs:

8 dpo today and time has slowed down significantly. I am definitely ready for Saturday to get here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->