TTC 2 - CD1...Looking for some buddies!!!

jam-on-toast

Reaction score
:flower:

Looking for buddies TTC baby 2. I have a beautiful daughter who turned 2 on 20th May and we/she would love a brother or sister to join her. :baby:

I would love and also need a/lots of buddies for all the support, sharing and lots of chat!

Anyone interested? :hugs:

EDIT: to say we will be BBT charting too.

I am cd 25 as of today but will be glad to be your buddy..How long have you been trying?

I am cd 25 as of today but will be glad to be your buddy..How long have you been trying?

HI :flower:

Glad you have joined me. So, you don't have long to go for testing then. How are you feeling?

This is our first cycle back @ TTC2 after a years break of NOT trying, so we are still getting back in to the swing of things with all the excitement and emotions etc. I have a journal too, it's on my signature at the bottom if you want to check that out too. Do you have one?

It's really fun and every other emotion all rolled in to one.

I actually spotted a bit today bright red and 30 minutes later it disapeared very confusing but this is only my 2nd mnth ttcing so still trying to figure things out..TTC journal..Anxious5 and TTC # 5

Well, I hope that it's not AF on her way and that it's just settling in there.

We too are still trying to work it out, I'll be BBT charting too and I'm having a real hard time trying to remember to Temp and to take my temp at the same time - Hard work! ;)

I'm also thinking about taking some Maca Root supplement too, apparently it's good for balancing out hormones, although I still have a lot of reading up to do on it before I commit.

Are you taking any supplements or having any treatment?

I just had a tubal reversal in March and the only other thing we are doing at the moment is takin folic acid...If af does show I am going to use opk's and temp this next cycle

Well hun I will get back on later it is 1 15 am and need to get a bit of rest..I will keep in touch

Wow, TR. I hope with all my heart that your journey for a new baby is a short journey indeed.

Ahh, folic acid. I must add them to the list too ;) Thanks for the reminder.

I've been looking at OPK's too but I need to get in to the swing of temping properly first. I think if I have more than 2 things going on I'll be confused! Ha aha.

I'm only CD 3, so I have a little wait to go yet before OV', which should be the weekend that we are on vacation, so we'll both be super relaxed and ready for catching the egg :D - Although we will have DD1 with us who is 2 years old...Hope we can find the time.

Well hun I will get back on later it is 1 15 am and need to get a bit of rest..I will keep in touch

Ok, no problem. enjoy your sleep. :flower:

It's only 8.20am here in Czech Republic, so good night :sleep: and good morning!

Hello Jam how are you doing? Guess you are bout to get ready for bed so hoping your day went well

hey im new to this have been trying to concieve for 3mnths im 10dpo 2day af due on sat have mild cramping very tired for the last 2 days? not sure if af is on its way or if its a gd sign? please help thnx and baby dust

This is my 2nd mnth...Your symptoms sound good, goodluck!!!!

Hi Anxious5, I'm just waking for the day and things are pretty dull and rainy here, bad considering it May!

How are you feeling today? Any symptoms or signs yet?

000890: Hello, I really hope that this is your month :D Fingers crossed for you hunnie.x.x.x How are you feeling today? Do you have a journal too?

I'm hoping that today/tomorrow will be the last of my AF this cycle and I can get busy with the baby making dance! I have a written plan (for the following months) of what I will be doing in regards helping ourselves to plant a seed too.I'll update later in my Journal!

Hi Anxious5, I'm just waking for the day and things are pretty dull and rainy here, bad considering it May!

000890: Hello, I really hope that this is your month :D Fingers crossed for you hunnie.x.x.x How are you feeling today? Do you have a journal too?

I'm hoping that today/tomorrow will be the last of my AF this cycle and I can get busy with the baby making dance! I have a written plan (for the following months) of what I will be doing in regards helping ourselves to plant a seed too.I'll update later in my Journal!

Hey jam...Well woke up cramping and diarrhea so I guess af is on her way, it is hot here in texas!!!

Hey jam...Well woke up cramping and diarrhea so I guess af is on her way, it is hot here in texas!!!

:hugs: Sorry the :witch: got you hun. Hopefully, this cycle we can see you grab the egg on time :happydance:

I hope you don't burn in the heat down there, I'm sure it's a beautiful place.
It's still raining a lot here at the moment, I really can't wait for our vacation in 8 days.

I'm on CD5: I think* and I had a fair bit of acheyness in my right ovary last night, but nothing to bad as I fell asleep through it :shrug:

Hello jam...I went to check cm this morning and it is pinkish so she will be here probably tomorrow ( right on time), Therefore I will be onto cycle 3 of my ttc journey

Vacation that sounds fun as soon as I get back to mexico we are going to the mountains and then we will be going to six flags...Woo hoo:happydance:

:wave: GOOD MORNING!!!

Well, it's taking its time for me to get to 'OV', so god only knows how I'm going to be on the 2ww, this will be the first 2ww in a long time for me. :wacko:

I have a free day today, just me and my baby girl :kiss:. Some last minute holiday shopping on the cards :happydance: I think I'm raising a shop-o-holic :dohh: :winkwink:

How are you today Anxious?

Your holiday sounds like a lot of fun and probably just what you need to help you relax too.x.x.

Mexico is on my list of places to visit for sure and I hope that we can get their soon enough too.

I am doing well thanx
Right now its midnight here and I have my son and 2 friends over...Slumber party...Yay!!!

Oh, wow. I bet you wont get so much sleep tonight then?!

I'm just getting up for breakfast (7.15am) and with a bit of Luck my munchkin will sleep for a little while longer so I can have a slice of PEACE before the full on madness begins :haha:

How old are your children Anxious?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->