Ttc #2 cd1

butterfly1808

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi, ladies

I have been trying now for a couple years, in the past I have charted, temped, and did the ovulations tests, and took some ovulation pills, and still nothing. So I figured to stop everything for a few months to just give me time to get my mind back. So here I go again well starting after this cycle I will start again.

Hello there...good luck! Also TTC #2 on CD 8 today. Been trying for about a year or so.

I really hope are turn is up soon :), baby dust to you!! Do you chart?

I'm ttc #2 cd3! Moving onto month 4 now...

I have purchased a cbfm to see if that helps as am not really sure when/if I'm ovulating and figured that might help! I haven't a clue where to start with charting etc....!

How long did it take you guys to conceive your first? Took us 3 months last time so we are already in for a longer wait this time! I do feel very lucky to have my beautiful girl this time around though, and any extra children we have will be a bonus :)

Good luck ladies! X

Fleur29- Charting is very easy, but time consuming, Temping in the morning with out getting up or moving, then to check your cervix, not a lot of people like doing that but I do it, your moods and ect. A good app or website is Fertility Friend that is what I use.

It took me about 3 months with my first one as well, another baby would be a blessing, I wanted my kids 2 years apart and well that didn't happen, she is 6 turning 7 and still im not pregnant :( it make me sad.

Baby dust to you as well :)

Yeah I don't think I could manage it!!! I'm normally rushing around as I'm late!! So doubt I can find time to check my temp!

I'm sorry it's taking so long for no 2 to come along :-( have you been ttc the whole time? X

Sorry just read your original post re your story. I hope you get your bfp soon xx

thanks lol. it is very frustrating at times, cause it is taking so long.

It took us 5 cycles off of birth control to conceive DD... We stopped using protection in July of last year... Not actively trying the whole time but not preventing in over a year. How frustrating!

Ya that is very frustrating!! For about 1 1/2 we didn't really try try, but the other half was charting and pills and nothing!! So took time off the baby making.

Hey ladies, mind if I join in?

I'm also TTC #2. We have been trying for over a year and this will be our second consecutive cycle with Femara. I'm currently on CD3. This will be my first month using Fertility Friend to chart my temps too.

I'd love to follow your stories and keep you updating with what's going on with me.

Happy TTC

SBcookie21- it's sad that we all have a hard time trying, but on the good side we can all be a great support team for one another. I never temped my first 16 days :( but I never o'd yet and I think it might be tomorrow, but tomorrow morning I'm starting to temp,
Also too if you have iBooks on your phone fertility friend has a great book on conception and charting and what everything means. Just started to read it today and it has awesome information!!

Would be nice to have a group of ladies to be ttc #2 buddies with! I'm so worried that my fertility is gone. I'm not getting any younger either so I'm really nervous that we haven't gotten pregnant again yet.

Braven05- have you went to a doctor yet? I have read a lot that it is tougher to get pregnant the second time for some, also not trying to scare but sometimes it could be because your Fallopian tubes are blocked but it can be fixed. For me my daughter has a different dad (ex bf). Me and my fiance now have been together for 5 years and like I said trying to get pg and it's very hard.

Sorry and I meant to say as well, is that I totally Agree with you it would be super nice to have buddies TTC # 2 as well!!

I talked to my gyn but they don't do anything because I was still breastfeeding. She wanted me to have been weaned for 6 months and actively trying before they intervene unfortunately. It's been a month now

Aw, well hopefully you get pregnant before then :) I remember when I breast Feed I could only do it for 6 months then my milk went sour :( it sucked cause I lost that bonding time with my baby.

Also too I don't know if anyone can answer this, but when I have opk'd before I always got a positive on CD 16 and I have been opking since CD 15 and today is CD 17 and nothing yet, did I O already or is it still coming? im confused :S

Hi ladies mind if i join. Ttc no 2 as well. 2nd month. Have a 15 month old DD. Took 9 months to concieve. Hoping num 2 takes less time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->