TTC #2 for a year

jolonaa

Reaction score
Hi, I just joined this group and hope I writing this in the wright place. Ill try to make this as short as possible. I have a 4 year old, had no problems getting pregnant with her, no compilations with my pregnancy, or birth. I stopped taking my birth control and have been trying to have a second child for a year. Since coming off my birth control, I have not had a period on my own. I went to my OBGYN and she suggested Provera to start my period. I began that in December of 2015. Got my period Jan 5th, but never got pregnant. Went back to the doctor and started Provera again on 2/26. Got my period on March 5th and started Letrozole on March 7th. Went in for an ultrasound on the 12th day of my cycle, but I wasn't ovulating. I repeated this again the next month, but doubled the dosage of Provera and Letrozole. Went to the doctor yesterday and still not ovulating. She started me on Letrozole at 7.5 mg as if yesterday was my 3rd day of my cycle. Im due for another ultrasound on May 11th but I am extremely nervous. She said that if Im not ovulating at that visit my next step is to visit a fertility doctor. The ultrasound showed that my endometrial lining was only 3.5mm when I guess its supposed to be at least 8mm in order to conceive. Its very upsetting and wasn't sure if anyone has any advice, or similar stories. Im 33 in a week, and no health problems. I just don't understand why this is happening. Thanks to everyone in advance.

Hey hun, I don't have much advice but didn't want to read and run.

I have a 4 almost 5 year old and have been trying to conceive for a year this month. In my case though I have been ovulating and have fallen pregnant twice just can't seem to keep them. I have an appointment with my doctor in about a week and half to discuss what the next options are and am hoping to get some labs done.

It is really hard not knowing what is going on, I hope you find out soon :hugs: I am struggling with the thought of a fertility doctor as well but in the end we will know what is going on and how we can conceive a sibling for our littles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->