TTC #2 from today...any buddies?

Natasha2605

2 girlies <3
Reaction score
So as title says I had my implant removed today so TTC has begun! Trying for a sibling for my little girl Summer who's nearly 1. Anybody wanna be my buddy?

:flower:

Me! I am ttc #2 as well, my baby boy is 14 months and we are trying to have a little girl (but would be happy either way!) I am 2 or 3 dpo I think... Not completely sure. Hopefully this will be the month for both of us!

Hi!! We are also ttc number 2, our wee boy will be one in four weeks and I had the implant removed in January. My cycles are still all over the place since having it out so I hope they regulate soon but we are ttc anyway. Are you temping or using opk's or anything? Good luck (and to you too Me_Mi) :dust: x

I'm using nothing...because I don't know about anything! I know nothing about charts etc so we're just using sex to help ! haha. Anybody else using anything ? xx

I have opk's but I can never get a positive result on them and it stresses me out that they don't work so I've stopped using them. I haven't tried temping but think I will if I don't get my bfp soon. So it's just sex every other day (that's how we conceived our little boy). How long did you have the implant in? I only had it for about 5 months but I really didn't like it and my cycles have been crazy since removal. How did you find it? Hopefully your cycles will go back to normal faster! Xx

Hi! We are now trying for #2:) I have a son who is almost one:) This is my first cycle that we are trying. CD2 today. I used opk a few months ago just to get to know my cycle. So i know i have a luthealphase on 12 days and my cycle is 33. But this last one was only 30... We just try and don't think about when is the best day or so. We do it every day around ov anyway:p Really hoping for a bfp now!

Hi! We are now trying for #2:) I have a son who is almost one:) This is my first cycle that we are trying. CD2 today. I used opk a few months ago just to get to know my cycle. So i know i have a luthealphase on 12 days and my cycle is 33. But this last one was only 30... We just try and don't think about when is the best day or so. We do it every day around ov anyway:p Really hoping for a bfp now!

Good luck!! Hopefully we will all have our :bfp: really soon! Did you have to try for long with your first? :dust: x

Good luck!! Hopefully we will all have our :bfp: really soon! Did you have to try for long with your first? :dust: x

Thanks!:) He wasn't planned, but so very welcome!:) We only used "safe" periods and 4 months after i got off the pill (they made mee fell sick) i was pregnant:) And i have had 2 miscarriages this winter, also unplanned. So now I'm very excited to try for real!:) It's gonna be so fun to tell OH he's gonna be a daddy again! With our son he didn't take it that very well at first. Now i want a really happy face:D

So sorry for your losses. Will you just tell your OH your pregnant or have you thought of a fun way to tell him? I've seen some good ways of breaking the news on the net and this site!

So sorry for your losses. Will you just tell your OH your pregnant or have you thought of a fun way to tell him? I've seen some good ways of breaking the news on the net and this site!

I'v been looking around for a funnier way to tell him yes:) But now if I get a bfp at first try it will be the day before OHs birthday! So then i guess he wil get the test as a gift:) But then i have to get a bfp only 12-15 DPO. Don't really know when I'm ovulating. But i really hope i will get to give him a bfp as a gift:) Otherwise i have a month to figure out how to tell him:)

I'll be buddies with ya'll. My baby boy will be 3 yrs old in July.

Aww giving the test as a gift would be lovely. When are you due to test then?! x

Aww giving the test as a gift would be lovely. When are you due to test then?! x

I'm not sure but on his birthday I will be 12-15 DPO, probably 14. So I'll probably get BFP if I'm pregnant then. I'm probably not gonna test until his birthday. I don't think I could keep it from him long:) And i don't want to test before AF is due. Hate to get bfn...

Good luck! Hope it's a :bfp: for yous! I am 19 days late today with numerous :bfn: Doc says to come back in a couple of weeks but I might go next week and beg for a blood test to see whats going on! I just wish AF would get here so we could start another cycle. x

Good luck! Hope it's a :bfp: for yous! I am 19 days late today with numerous :bfn: Doc says to come back in a couple of weeks but I might go next week and beg for a blood test to see whats going on! I just wish AF would get here so we could start another cycle. x

Hope your new cycle starts soon! One of the few times in your life you wish for the :witch: to get you:) Keeping my fingers crossed that you get a BFP very soon!:)

Check you's all stealing my thread :p Na I'm kidding, I forgot all about it! Hope everyone's well :dust: xx

Check you's all stealing my thread :p Na I'm kidding, I forgot all about it! Hope everyone's well :dust: xx

Haha! I am STILL waiting on the :witch:! Think I'm gonna go back to docs tomorrow, it's driving me mad. At least with a blood test I will know either way and stop wondering. How you getting on? x

Well my peiod was due the 13th and didn't come yet. No pains or signs or anything which is unusual. Usually 48hrs before I come on I cramp major. Last two mornings I've woke up feeling unbelievably sick and with a right pain in my spine! Probably just conincidence but I can't help hoping.

xx

Hopefully this is the start of your bfp! When are you thinking of testing? I had blood test done today, gotta wait a few days for results but I'm not getting my hopes up! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->