TTC #2 & have an older child - anyone else?

Glad everyone seems to be doing well.

You may be in the TWW by tomorrow Aidensmomma!

It is extremely boring sometimes around cycle day 9. When I have opks around I sart testing early just to have something to do, lol. Happy birthday to your DD mommyofone!

I am 7 dpo and really really getting anxious and wanting to test! I only have 1 FRER and I'm determined to hold out til Tuesday! It's driving me bonkers.

I'm 5dpo and trying to hold out till next Friday/Saturday. I'm so impatient.

Great news, aidensxmomma.

Happy Birthday to your DD, mommyxofxone

My OB appointment got cancelled on my way to the appointment! So I have to go on the 20th instead. The same day DS starts preschool. I'm going to be a mess.

Well AF just started so I'm out this cycle, so onwards and upwards to my next cycle. :thumbup:

I hope you O soon.

I'm consoling myself with some malbec. :haha:

morning ladies :cloud9: 12dpo and CAUTIOUSLY announcing my :bfp: I'm terrified because i had some spotting yesterday and the cramping is heavy today- but hoping this baby is the real deal. never saw a line on a wondfo before- and it's way darker in person (my phone camera SUCKS) but, here you go ladies:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=901283&d=1444046306

Sorry I've been Mia, busy with school and such. Did get my bfp November 3! Still very cautious, after had a bfp & mc in September. We have a heartbeat though!

Looks like I'm only a month behind you, haha! Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->