TTC #2 & have an older child - anyone else?

I hope your temps stay up mommyxofxone.

After everything that's happened this week, I thought it'd be smooth sailing. Of course not, my washer goes out and my DH is out of town.:dohh:

oh god of course! my oven broke on me today. or rather the pilot just wouldn't light. poor dh took the whole damn thing apart, and then reset the appliances, and oh,. works again. like nothing. It also died in the middle of dinner cooking! had to emergency move to the convectional oven! thank god it fit in there!

Wow, what a crazy coincidence, everyone's appliances are going out! That sucks and is super stressful! Glad you were able to save dinner mommyofone!

It's been a little stressful here too. I was very worried about losing my job, but at least I am going to finish this week with more hours than I thought, and I am interviewing for a new position Saturday (if I get a good reference-which I should). And surprisingly enough, I got one call for my little vegan bakery I'm trying to start up, I haven't even advertised or anything but I guess they found my website (which is unfinished, lol!) - and, I'm making a chocolate cake for a birthday Friday! I finally get to use the little bakery boxes I ordered! So that's surprising and exciting. Of course I am extremely nervous. But I feel like things will be ok...maybe I -can- go to school and just work 3 days a week, and transition to just baking part-time if it picks up.

In TTC news, cycle day 9, will probably start opks tomorrow. My temps seem super crazy this month, very big shifts when I didn't think my sleep was messed up or anything. Eh.

Soooo tired this morning, I can't have coffee until after my bloodwork, agh!

Carolinator- When I tempted, my temp would fluctuate like crazy when I didn't sleep well. Hopefully they even out for you. Congrats on your order!

Mommyxofxone- I'm glad you were able to save dinner. My washer is still not draining and laundry is now at a halt.

AFM- cycle day 4, AF is almost over. I'm hoping coming off BCP won't mess up my cycle too much. I bought some OPKs for the next few months and some HPTs from Amazon.

Question: I'm supposed to ovulate on the 4th, when do you think I should start testing?

Wow, what a crazy coincidence, everyone's appliances are going out! That sucks and is super stressful! Glad you were able to save dinner mommyofone!

It's been a little stressful here too. I was very worried about losing my job, but at least I am going to finish this week with more hours than I thought, and I am interviewing for a new position Saturday (if I get a good reference-which I should). And surprisingly enough, I got one call for my little vegan bakery I'm trying to start up, I haven't even advertised or anything but I guess they found my website (which is unfinished, lol!) - and, I'm making a chocolate cake for a birthday Friday! I finally get to use the little bakery boxes I ordered! So that's surprising and exciting. Of course I am extremely nervous. But I feel like things will be ok...maybe I -can- go to school and just work 3 days a week, and transition to just baking part-time if it picks up.

In TTC news, cycle day 9, will probably start opks tomorrow. My temps seem super crazy this month, very big shifts when I didn't think my sleep was messed up or anything. Eh.

Soooo tired this morning, I can't have coffee until after my bloodwork, agh!

i hope you get the position how exciting!!!! and uggggggh how'd bloodwork go? did you get a nice cup of coffee i hope?

Carolinator- When I tempted, my temp would fluctuate like crazy when I didn't sleep well. Hopefully they even out for you. Congrats on your order!

Mommyxofxone- I'm glad you were able to save dinner. My washer is still not draining and laundry is now at a halt.

AFM- cycle day 4, AF is almost over. I'm hoping coming off BCP won't mess up my cycle too much. I bought some OPKs for the next few months and some HPTs from Amazon.

Question: I'm supposed to ovulate on the 4th, when do you think I should start testing?

i'm sorry about your laundry!!! do you have a laundromat near by? or a relative rather?

What cd do you usually O on? or around? I started opks on cd 14 this cycle and last which was good because i got a positive on cd 16 & 17 the passed two cycles. SO i would do at least four days before you suspect to O? i didn't expect to O until cd 18, so i started on cd 14. like that. just to make sure in case you go early?

I usually O around CD 14. But I'm coming off of BCP so it's a guess. :shrug:

It's going to cost $60 to repair the washer, it's a lot cheaper than buying a new one.

I'm excited and nervous about starting over again. But I really excited to try. I'm hoping this journey is easier than the one I took with my son.

how long did it take with your son hun? hoping it doesn't take long for you this time either.

Could I join you all? :flower:

I'm TTC #4, which will be my first with my OH. My son is 7 and my daughter will be turning 6 next month. I lost my youngest to SIDS three years ago, but she would be almost four now.

My OH and I have been TTC for 8 months now. I have endometriosis and possibly PCOS - I go in for a blood test at the start of my next cycle, which is only a few more days away. Currently 10dpo.

Welcome Aidensxmomma

Sorry for your loss. I had a stillborn and know how painful the loss is. :hugs: I hope your 8 month journey is almost over and you have a rainbow baby soon.

Could I join you all? :flower:

I'm TTC #4, which will be my first with my OH. My son is 7 and my daughter will be turning 6 next month. I lost my youngest to SIDS three years ago, but she would be almost four now.

My OH and I have been TTC for 8 months now. I have endometriosis and possibly PCOS - I go in for a blood test at the start of my next cycle, which is only a few more days away. Currently 10dpo.

:wave: hi love! are you following me? :haha: :hugs: 4 days behind you. at 7 dpo

how long did it take with your son hun? hoping it doesn't take long for you this time either.

22 cycles including 4 early losses. But he was worth every bit of it.

that is quite a journey!!!! i so hope it doesn't take that long for you!!!!

I'm frustrated because I had multiple early losses due to low progesterone but it's like pulling teeth to get prometrium (progesterone) from my new OB. I'm thinking of switching DR's again. One that is affiliated with a better hospital too.

I'm frustrated because I had multiple early losses due to low progesterone but it's like pulling teeth to get prometrium (progesterone) from my new OB. I'm thinking of switching DR's again. One that is affiliated with a better hospital too.

I'm sorry to hear about your losses :hugs:

I switched doctor's multiple times until I found one that finally took me seriously and wanted to help me investigate what was going on with my cycles. It took a little time to find a good one, but now that I have, I'm much happier with the way things are going. I had my first appointment a little over a month ago and the doctor listened, ordered tests right away, and really got the ball rolling towards getting me treatment to help me get pregnant. So my advice is find a doctor who's willing to work with you and help you out. It's definitely worth it. :flower:

I'm sorry to hear about your losses :hugs:

I switched doctor's multiple times until I found one that finally took me seriously and wanted to help me investigate what was going on with my cycles. It took a little time to find a good one, but now that I have, I'm much happier with the way things are going. I had my first appointment a little over a month ago and the doctor listened, ordered tests right away, and really got the ball rolling towards getting me treatment to help me get pregnant. So my advice is find a doctor who's willing to work with you and help you out. It's definitely worth it. :flower:

Thanks for the motivation, I am going to make a few calls on Monday and see if I can make a couple appointments. I have a particular doctor in mind so I'm hoping it works out with her.
My old/favorite OB moved out of state a year ago and I feel lost without him. :nope:

Hi Aidensmomma! Glad to have you. Sorry for your loss! :hugs:

I'm sorry for all the losses :cry: it doesn't seem like any of us here have had a particularly easy road. I really hope everyone is able to complete their families soon, and that it's mostly smooth sailing from now on!

I hope you find a good OB MrsWez! I'll see my new one Tuesday morning and see how it goes. Still pretty nervous about it.

Cycle day 12, negative opks so far but I think today or tomorrow I'll start testing twice a day.

My cake sale went well an they left me nice comments online! I think I'm going to try to focus on this more, and heck, I'm gonna be a legitimate self-employed small bakery owner with a business EIN and everything! And just do baking 2-3 days a week while I work 3 days as a nanny to bring in guaranteed income. FX that I do well with my nanny interview tomorrow!

10 dpo

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=885501&d=1437993782

I think I might see a hint of something, but it's hard to tell on my phone. Good luck mommyxofxone :flower:

AFM I'm impatiently waiting to start using my OPKs on Thursday and trying catch that egg. :spermy: I'm actually looking forward to my TWW. I'm sure that will change after a couple of cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->