TTC #2 & have an older child - anyone else?

I made an appointment with my current OB for the prometrium on the 6th of August because the doctor I want to switch to can't see me until September 19th. But it's a relief to have an appointment set up with both.

my temp went up up up today- so i tested.

:bfn:

i don't understand :nope:

I have no cramping, no nothing. no spotting. just. here.

Sorry mommyxofxone :hugs:

Aidensxmomma- I have a appointment with my current OB on Thursday for a finally visit with him, then I start seeing my new one mid September. :thumbup:

FXed for you TWW ladies.

AFM, My washer is finally fixed. :happydance: And my OPK was negative but it's going in the right direction. I should O on Sunday or Monday but I'm going to testing and DTD just in case.

lovely about your washer!!!!

got some nice streaks of blood today but nothing since (totally normal to spot the day before af)- but expecting the witch tomorrow am.

I hope af doesn't show mommyofone! Is your temp still up?

MrsWez - hope you get your positive opk soon! I'm still waiting for mine too. I figured I would have by now since I O'd cycle day 16 last cycle but I hope it's just slightly delayed for some reason.

Hope everyone is doing well!

My OB appt Tuesday was ok, Dr told me not to stress about this of course, but at least said I was on the right track by charting, and they did a culture swab just to make sure everything is ok because they found a trace of blood in my urine. I haven't heard back, so I am assuming everything is fine...*nervous laugh* lol

looks like you may be getting ready to O love!

my temp came down slightly to 98.0 but still expecting the witch. my cramps are getting more painful and more persistent.

AFM, my OPK was the same as yesterday so I defintely think the big O will happen Sunday or Monday. I hope DH is ready. :sex:

Side note: My son is OBSESSED with Paw Patrol and it's starting to drive me nuts! :wacko:

MrsWenz - How did your last appointment with your doctor go? FX for you that you o soon! :)

My kids love paw patrol too and it's starting to drive me crazy. Every show on Disney Jr and Nick Jr is starting to drive me crazy :haha:

Carlinator - I hope you ovulate soon too! :flower: What cd are you on now?

Mommyxofxone - I'm still hoping the witch doesn't show for you.

morning ladies :witch: is officially here. :coffee: now i have to wait to O to find out when i can test. however, it'll be the very end of the month or the very beginning of sept. i'm considering stopping temping this month after i confirm o. but we all know i'll probably just keep temping anyway. but after the last two cycles with my temp rising at 12dpo as the norm its' very confusing. :(

aidensxmomma- I go on Thursday at 9:30AM so I'll update you as soon as I get some news.

Hope you O soon Carlinator.

AFM- Let the BDing begin. We unfortunately have house guest staying with us this weekend but hopefully it won't impede on my plans. It's the downside to living at a tourist destination. I am hoping to get a +OPK soon but I'm DTD as much as I can just in case.

Awwww sorry mommyofone, that is confusing with the temp rises. Maybe that's just the way your hormones go during your cycles, and keep rising to the last possible minute?

MrsWez good luck with the BD! You guys can be all sneaky about it like teenagers teeheehee

Aidensmomma - I super miss shows for the lil ones like that lol. I can't wait to be driven crazy again! My DD has been gettig me into CutThroat Kitchen....lmao. They grow up so fast.

Well I am cycle day 17 today and still haven't gotten a positive opk!!! It does seem like they're starting to get darker at least. I've only been charting 2 cycles before this and O'd on cycle days 18, and then 16 last time, so should be any day now! Poor DH had to take a rain check on..um...special birthday bd...for baby bd. But he grinned at me really big when I told him that so I guess he's not too upset lol.

mommyxofxone - Sorry that the wicked witch got you :hugs: If my cycle cooperates, I'll be testing around the same time as you...probably at the beginning of September. FX that we both get lucky!

Mrs.Wenz - Good luck! You'll just have to be quiet and sneaky to BD, which makes it all the more fun. :winkwink:

Carlinator - Keeping my fingers crossed that you O soon!

AFM - Nothing to report really. Waiting for the witch to go away. I have a doctor's appointment today to discuss my blood test results and a treatment plan, so I'm really nervous and excited for that.

not sure! they seem to go up on 12dpo no matter what now, which never was like that before dd. actually thats how i knew something was wrong i was really warm and i was always freezing right before af. now, i dont' know! because sometimes i'm hot, sometimes i'm cold!

\0/ hurrah !!!! i won't be there for a long time! lol!

when is your test date love?

August 16th but I'll probably test sooner knowing me.

How's everyone doing? :flower:

I'm hoping I join you in the TWW soon, MrsWez. I got an almost positive OPK today, so hopefully I'll ovulate within the next couple days.

Mommyxofxone - What cd are you on now?

cd 9- i start opks on thursday :coffee:
i feel boooored. with that anyway.

dd's party is today so excited about that!

Glad everyone seems to be doing well.

You may be in the TWW by tomorrow Aidensmomma!

It is extremely boring sometimes around cycle day 9. When I have opks around I sart testing early just to have something to do, lol. Happy birthday to your DD mommyofone!

I am 7 dpo and really really getting anxious and wanting to test! I only have 1 FRER and I'm determined to hold out til Tuesday! It's driving me bonkers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->