TTC #2 looking for a buddy CD4

123Deirdre

Reaction score
As the title suggests.
I have a 14 month old boy Roxson, I'm still breastfeeding but started AF when Rox was 11 months :)
I'm recently married and hubby and I are wanting #2
Want to be someone's ttc buddy :)

Hi! Im actually on cd4 as well and ttc #2 as well! My lo will be 4 the end of january. A ttc buddy would be awesome!

Well, we just had our first proper cycke which ended in a chemical sadly. I stopped my BC the end of june nd went through hormonal hell for about 3 months! Lol and now my cycles are so long(for me anyways) 40-41 days longs...what about you?

I'm confused by my cycle :/ I had 2 cycles 28 days and my last one was only 25 days :( I have no idea why :(
So sorry to hear about your chemical :(

Have you been on birth control recently?

And sorry for any typos, on my phone!

Yoyr LO is beautiful btw!

Do you temp or anything?

On my phone too :)

Nope haven't had any BC since sept 2009

So how long have you been trying for number #2? My dh has already picked out a name for a girl lol
I want a boy

https://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/123Deirdre/c55d6f21.jpg

Ohhh he's such a sweetie! Beautiful smile! If you click on the link for my journal in my sig, there is a picture of my lo for the other night out trick or treating.

Might sound silly, but i had 2 readings done by 2 different women and they both indicated an october baby, and if it actually golds true, should have my bfp in january! Seems so far off lol

Lol funny how we get stuck on names and won't let it go.
Ttc for 2 cycles :)
We got roxson on my 3rd so hopefully the same will happen.
Hoping for a girl as hubby already has 2 other boys

Ohh what a little stunner!!

I want to have a reading done so badly!!

DH 2 boys are 4 and 5

This will be my hubby's first technically, but he's adopted my dd. And has been with me since she was very little. Her bio-dad isnt involved at all, she doesnt even know who he is. But my dh is the best daddy, so it workee out well for us. But looking forward to having a baby with him. It will be a great experience. And my dd is soooo excited at the thought of a new baby. shes the type of lo who stops whatever she ia doing when a baby is in the room lol

Thanks, she really is a sweetie. You should get one done! Its fun. I used Cherri who can be found on facebook and Gail whos on ebay. I liked gail the best. She's psychic123. Easiest to find her on the uk ebay. Ohhh im so excited about having a ttc buddy! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->