TTC #2 looking for a buddy CD4

Lol im in Canada snd she did mine. She takes your info and does it via email! So can be anywhere in the world.

Oh thanks!!!!
I didn't know I could do that!
Just got one, not with Gail but someone lol she had good ratings

Who did you use? Sorry, time change. Just woke up lol

Oh boy, and pretty sure im getting sicker...boooo this sucks!

Wonder what the time difference is between us

It's 8am daylight savings time here.
What time there?

Have u got a flu?

Ohh your quite a ways ahead of us. Its midnight here now.

No flu, but an ugly cold! Just found out my uncles wife is pregnant( they are only a few years older then me) anyways, she didnt even know for 5 months! Seriously...how do you not know for 5 months? Lol just crazy.

So whay do you do for work?

That's crazy!
It's hard when people around you fall pregnant! So many girls I know are pregnant at the moment :(

I don't work at the moment but I'm doing my certificates so that I can work in a bar or gaming room :)

What about u?

Im a care aid, working with adults with disabilities. Been doing it for almost 10 yrs and sooo ready for a chage! Lol

Ugh, this waiting to O is gonna be a loong time

Oh my aunty is a care aid too at a disability home but she's only been doing it for about a year. She loves it!

It's such a long wait! I don't know if I will ov early because of the short cycle :/
I just monitor my CM

What do u do? Temp?

Yep, this will be my second month temping(if I can get my crap together and wake up on time!) I gave myself a break while I had af, but today was my first day back to it, and I didn't wake up this morning. Soo hopefully I do tomorrow. It really helped me pin down when I O'd. And I checked my CM and I threw in a couple OPKs when I thought I was O'ing and they were positive! So it REALLY helped me figure it all out.

Ugh...I'm having one of those days where I just want to stomp my feet and be mad at everyone, lol

I was in that mood yesterday!!!

We live in a very small 3 bedroom townhouse that belongs to my mum.
My mum has split with her partner 2 days ago and has started moving all her stuff in to our unit. So there is going to be me Robert, roxson, my sis and mum all here!!! Arghhhh

Oh yuck! That isnt going to be fun at all! Is she planning on staying long term?
I stayed with my mum for a bit after I had tianna. Now its just the 3 of us our own home and some how we STILL dont have enough room lol its a larger 3bd 2 bath plus rec room. I just dont have enough storage. Im not a pack rat by any means, but think im gonna have to part woth more stuff :(

Lol funny how we can never find room.

We have a $50000 loan with mums ex so we have to get a loan and we'll buy half of mums unit, all live here for a year or 2 and then all buy a big house together. The marget is really low at the moment so we're hoping to get in before it comes up again! $500,000 houses are now selling for around $390,000!!

Yea the market here is crap too. Well dependa which side your sitting on. Our house should be worth $400,000 but would probably sell no problem at $320,000. Its not a time to sell.
Well finally managed to wake up for my temp this morning and its back to normal.

I really hope im more relaxed this cycle. Feel like i will be, but so worried i will stress myself out!

Did you ever get that reading?

Got the reading. She's been 'told' middle of next year. But I don't if that means conceiving or having baby.

I'm confident it will happen before the end of the year for us :)

Yes relaxxxxxx

My mind is playing tricks on me!!! It keeps telling me 'your period was 4 days early, u must be pregnant' wth!!!
Grrr
Resist testing resist testing!!!!

LOL 4 days early? Ohhh don't retest!!!

So I missed that last post for some reason!

Uhmm, who did you get your reading done by?

Ugh...my af finished and I got some EWCM last night and a temp spike today. Was all very strange! I hate my body sometimes...and obviously...it hates me! lol

:o early OV???

yeah AF was 4 days early..got it on the 31st instead of the 3rd. was weird.
im glad i have resisted the erge to POAS lol would have been so pointless.

Kylie - white light guidance did the reading.

"I feel you will conceive again, and your guides are showing me the middle of next year. The universe works in mysterious ways and the timing has to be right for your angel.

Angels chose their parents and the timing they want to enter. You are an amazing woman and a great mother. I feel you are a natural at being a mother and you will instil great values in your children. Your guides are not showing me the gender, but know you will have a healthy and beautiful baby.

You are tenacious and persistent and you will shower them with unconditional love. Your children will always rely on you because you will keep them grounded."

Hummm...if you decide to get another one, go with Gail. She's psychic123 on the UK ebay. I really really liked her reading for me. This is what mine said

Linking in around you I sense you long for a pregnancy, and this is very much on your mind at this time, and spirit are not showing me anything that is preventing this, and feel this will soon happen for you

I sense also you have alot of contentment within your path, and some lovely improvements showing within 2012

A strong and bonded relationship line is also showing

There is a lady within the spirit world with an A initial who is strongly around you, and also wishes for your next pregnancy to be as soon as possible for you, she also comments that you are a wonderful mother

Pregnancy is showing here for mid January, and I see you testing towards the end of January and alot of happiness and celebration is around this news, I see a healthy problem free pregnancy, labour and birth for you and a healthy baby girl born, who will complete your family for you :) x

So to clarify I see 1 child ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

The lady with the A initial is my grandma on my dads side. I've always felt like she's been with me since she passed. So I knew instantly who she was talking about, and it made me feel like this Gail lady is pretty good.
That being said, always have to take these things with a grain of salt. And like this Gail lady said, she tells us what she sees now. But that could change because people change courses in their life.

Lol and now my cycles are so long(for me anyways) 40-41 days longs...what about you?

https://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/123Deirdre/c462c812.jpg
OPK CD 11 at 1:45pm looking good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"