TTC #2. Looking for buddies:) 6dpo!

emerald521

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm new here:) TTC our second baby. With my first it was wham bam pregnant. Seems like it's not as easy this time around. Anyways, I am 6 DPO and trying not to waste money on tests till later:) Looking for some friends in the same or similar boats! :winkwink:

Hooray a friend:) I'm on the two week wait. How old is your first? Where you at in your cycle?

Well my son is five and will be six in a few short months. I'm 4 DPO. We were trying to have another baby so they wouldn't be so far apart in age and we're having no luck :/
The wait is definitely no fun. I tend to get to excited. I wish you lots of baby dust :)

Yah, the waiting is horrible! I'm feeling so pregnant...but your mind can make you feel anything:/ Is your husband as proactive in the baby process? I've found my husband though he would like another...He doesn't seem to get the extreme importance of fertile days!! :) He just thinks I could get pregnant any day of the month. Sigh!

Hi ladies! I'm ttc no 2 after a mmc in January. My dd is 19 months old and so much fun!! I'm on my third cycle after the mc and can't wait for a bfp!!

Good luck ladies x

Yes he's very active. He was the one that insisted we try so in a way he's made it a lot easier on me. He tends to stay positive even when I lost hope like today. We both thought there was a great chance this month but this morning we woke started a little fun and it seems like AF decided to make another appearance :/ So hoping for next month. How old is your lo?

Hi ladies! I'm ttc no 2 after a mmc in January. My dd is 19 months old and so much fun!! I'm on my third cycle after the mc and can't wait for a bfp!!

Good luck ladies x

Hi there!! I had a chemical pregnancy in January and took February off. First month back in the saddle:)

I have a daughter who is 21 months old. Really want a close sibling for her...but we will see how it goes:) Sorry you are out this month:( But thankful you have a great understanding husband. Always something to be thankful for :) The constant wait is so draining! You wait till your fertile...then wait till to see if AF arrives..then wait again. Hang in there girl!

I'll be buddies with y'all. I'm 31 yrs old and my SO is 36. My DS is 5 yrs old so we're trying to give him a lil sister. My SO has 5 kids from his ex-wife but while he was over in afghanastain, his ex lost their kids to the state cause she got into drugs and the wrong people. Luckily his kids are all together with the same family. So he sees them whenever he goes to TN. So we're trying for our first child together.

Hi ladies:) welcome! The subject line is old I suppose as I started and am not waiting in another cycle;) Not due to ovulate till next weekend. But love to cheer others on! My daughter is almost 2 and we've been trying for a second for a couple months. Proving to be more difficult this time around. :)

Claudinator- you have a chance this month you think? Let me know if you have any symtoms! I am so interested in the symptom spotting:)

How about you shey? Where are you at in your cycle?

Hopefully April is the month for babies:) siblings! I wonder how different it will be to be a mother of 2!

Hii ladies! I hope you don't mind if I join in. We're TTC #1 and hopefully it will happen soon! My dh and I found out we were 5 weeks pregnant. We were both told we'd have a 1 in a million shot of ever conceiving. I was noticing symptoms of pregnancy for weeks but just thought it was AF since we were told a pregnancy would be impossible. Unfortunately, at 5 weeks 6 days I passed 2 blood clots and had an ultrasound done and my hcg dropped below 50, they concluded I miscarried due to empty uterus/hcg levels. But we wanna get back on the boat ASAP especially since we now know it's possible!! I'm now 10days past the loss of our baby. According to FF I should be ovulating between April 1-7th. Hopefully we can make it happen this month. I could really use some TTC buddies since all my friends around me are already pregnant or just had babies. I feel so alone sometimes we don't wanna tell anyone that we're trying again so we don't jinx anything. I hope you don't mind me joining in.

Hi dpop! Welcome. Sorry about your loss:( But I am glad to hear that babies are possible for you guys! I know how you feel about everyone else being pregnant. All my friends are announcing they are pregnant every couple weeks it seems. Hang in there. Have you tried any ovulation tests? I got some online..or a drug store has some cheaper ones too. It's kinda handy:) I know when I had a chemical pregnancy my cycle was way off from what my calendar said. I ovulated like 3 days later than normal! Good luck with the baby dancing:)

Hi dpop! Welcome. Sorry about your loss:( But I am glad to hear that babies are possible for you guys! I know how you feel about everyone else being pregnant. All my friends are announcing they are pregnant every couple weeks it seems. Hang in there. Have you tried any ovulation tests? I got some online..or a drug store has some cheaper ones too. It's kinda handy:) I know when I had a chemical pregnancy my cycle was way off from what my calendar said. I ovulated like 3 days later than normal! Good luck with the baby dancing:)

Hiii! Thankyou for welcoming me in I feel so blessed <3 it sucks when your friends are announcing their pregnancies and only some of them even knew you were pregnant in the first place. And now you have to start all over again. My dh and I are going to try mother natures course for the first couple months. I have 2 FF apps on my phone to help with the guidance. Since it happened so easily the first time we're hoping pregnancy #2 will be as easy. I may even ask my doctor about progesterone, she's prescribed it in the past when my AF would just disappear for months to a year (after depo shots) my dr wants to retest my hcg level tomorrow she said it needs to go down to 5 in order for me to start trying again so that I know for sure I don't have to get a D&C. I'm sending lots of love your way too! How have you guys been doing things are you tracking and using opks? I'm so new to this I almost feel like when I got my AF for the first time and you're instantly wondering who else is secretly trying or pregnant.

Xoxo <3
D

Emerald I'm on CD 5 but DF and I DTD yesterday even though I'm on AF. So we're just having fun with it cause if u just have fun with it it'll happen.

Hi ladies:) welcome! The subject line is old I suppose as I started and am not waiting in another cycle;) Not due to ovulate till next weekend. But love to cheer others on! My daughter is almost 2 and we've been trying for a second for a couple months. Proving to be more difficult this time around. :)

Claudinator- you have a chance this month you think? Let me know if you have any symtoms! I am so interested in the symptom spotting:)

How about you shey? Where are you at in your cycle?

Hopefully April is the month for babies:) siblings! I wonder how different it will be to be a mother of 2!

I have been using ok the last couple months just to make sure my phone apps were right. Going to try and just have fun with it this month. I get myself so stressed out with the process. It consumes your life when you want it to bad. You wait to be fertile...then you wait to see if you are pregnant..uhh...it's just a lot. I feel like it's made me kind of bitchy, lol. So going to try and just bd when we have the chance too and say our prayers!!!

Stressing over it isn't good. Yea just have fun with it and I bet it will happen. Me and my DF are having fun with it. So I knw it'll happen.

I have been using ok the last couple months just to make sure my phone apps were right. Going to try and just have fun with it this month. I get myself so stressed out with the process. It consumes your life when you want it to bad. You wait to be fertile...then you wait to see if you are pregnant..uhh...it's just a lot. I feel like it's made me kind of bitchy, lol. So going to try and just bd when we have the chance too and say our prayers!!!

When I was trying to conceive my lil guy I went insane with the opk testing, it cost me a small fortune and gave me awful anxiety, this time I'm tracking ovulation via phone app if not pregnant after 6months il track ovulation by opk tests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->