TTC#2 looking for buddies!

new wifey 83

Mammy of 4
Reaction score
my little girl will be one in march so we have decided to try for another baby next month!anyone else want to have a ttc buddy?!

I could definitely use a buddy! We are trying for baby #2! My DD just turned 2 and we are more than ready for the next one! This is my first cycle this time around temping and I think I am 1dpo but waiting on FF to confirm. Hoping its easy this time around!

I need a buddy.... CD5 for me today. Will be taking 3rd femara pill tonight.

TTC #2 as well. I have a 2 year old and testing Feb 1st for our first cycle of ttc since my mc on Nov 5th... First AF was Jan 1st and we had to wait for the first cycle before ttc again.

Nice to meet you Hodge!!! I have a 5 year old and the Hubby none. We've been TTC since Feb 2013. I just had Lap surgery last week adn found out I had endometriosis. He lasered it away and lasered some scar tissue. Hopefully that does the trick. Are you on any meds?

Nice to meet you Hodge!!! I have a 5 year old and the Hubby none. We've been TTC since Feb 2013. I just had Lap surgery last week adn found out I had endometriosis. He lasered it away and lasered some scar tissue. Hopefully that does the trick. Are you on any meds?

No, I was very fortunate to have very regular cycles after I came off bc after my son... I fell pregnant on the 4th cycle and at 5+6 I had a natural mc. It took almost 9 weeks before af arrived after the mc so we tried again this month. I won't be testing until Feb 1st as I didn't ov until CD16. My old cycles were only 25-27 days so I know I'm not all the way back on track but I'm getting there. With both my son and my last pregnancy, we fell pregnant on the first cycle we used Preseed and we started out using it this time, so hopefully it will take this time around as well.

No, I was very fortunate to have very regular cycles after I came off bc after my son... I fell pregnant on the 4th cycle and at 5+6 I had a natural mc. It took almost 9 weeks before af arrived after the mc so we tried again this month. I won't be testing until Feb 1st as I didn't ov until CD16. My old cycles were only 25-27 days so I know I'm not all the way back on track but I'm getting there. With both my son and my last pregnancy, we fell pregnant on the first cycle we used Preseed and we started out using it this time, so hopefully it will take this time around as well.

I am on 5MG of Femara and I plan on using preseed this month as well... I ovulate on my own, but my levels are always low when I don't use medications. Hoping for all of us a little sticky bean!!!

Hi I'm on 1DPo and trying for baby number 2. My little girl is 14 months old and took two years of trying to make her! I'm sorry for your loss Hodge but maybe Feb will be our month!

Xx

I need a buddy, currently ttc#2. Already have a son 3, who keeps asking for a baby :) im 7dpo. Heres to hoping for us all
xx

Hey you guys I'm cd13 today still showing low on my cbfm so hopefully I'll get high in the next two days then my peak! !! Been trying for a year in feb... Hopefully it'll happen this month. Also doing a lemonade diet for 7 days to lose weight. I start tomorrow... Hoping to lose at least 15 pounds.

It's a concoction of lemons, cheyenne pepper, pure maple syrup Grade B and water. You have to drink 6-12 glasses a day for 7-20 days straight and nothing else. It's like a detox for the body. I was going to start today, but the hubby and I agreed to start after I have ovulated so that I won't mess up my ovulation.

I received a high on my monitor this morning so hopefully I will get a peak in the next 2-3 days. Usually I have a high for 2-3 days anyway so that won't be too surprising.

You have to make sure you watch what you eat afterwards. It's just like a regular diet. You have to work at it to keep it off. Change your lifestyle and daily habits.

Is anyone any farther in getting a second little miracle? I'm 7 DPO and waiting impatiently!

Still waiting to test too. Going to do it on the 5th. Cant think of anything else n symptom spotting like crazy

I'm on to cycle #2 and feeling hopeful! I'll be ovulating on Valentine's Day :D

Temps are showing that I haven't ovulated yet, smiley showed ovulation on Saturday... CBFM still showing just high fertility... So, waiting to see what tomorrow will show...

Miss o - good luck on your l o n g wait!

Hodgepodge- valentines day will be lucky, surely?

Blackbarbie04 - a smiley is weird with no peak on cbfm. I have to say I don't trust cbfm 100%...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->