TTC#2 looking for buddies!

I know jogger. On my advanced clearblue digital I got a smiley and on my CBFM I just got a high and no peak yet... So, I don't know what to think...:shrug: I just checked my cervix and it is closed again and getting firm, so I'm thinking I have already ovulated.

Thinking about selling my cbfm on ebay after this month... It was of no help to me... Unless I got ready to ovulate and didn't and will later...:shrug:

Definitely go with your Saturday smiley if your cbfm was picking up high. It must have picked up on something! I would try resetting your cbfm before you sell it. I wasn't getting peaks then reset it and started again and it worked.

What CD was Saturday?

Definitely go with your Saturday smiley if your cbfm was picking up high. It must have picked up on something! I would try resetting your cbfm before you sell it. I wasn't getting peaks then reset it and started again and it worked.

What CD was Saturday?

CD 17. I will try resetting it for next month if I don't get my bfp this month, which I hope I do!!!! My test will be here Thursday hopefully. They pick up 25mui or miu one of the two...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->