TTC #2 need buddies!! :)

butterfly1808

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi I am 24 years old with a wonderful 6 year old daughter, my boyfriend of 4 years and I are trying to conceive, have been off and on for about 1 year now, I a charting,temping,checking my cervix, I am taking Zestica and folic acid. I am at CD 15 and got a positive in my OPK today.

Hi I am 24 years old with a wonderful 6 year old daughter, my boyfriend of 4 years and I are trying to conceive, have been off and on for about 1 year now, I a charting,temping,checking my cervix, I am taking Zestica and folic acid. I am at CD 15 and got a positive in my OPK today.

Hi! I am new to this site. Hubby and I have been trying for 4 months and I have been using OPK. I broke down and bought a BBT yesterday and started temping this morning. I was worried that the temping would make me obsessive, but that ship has already sailed :blush: My +OPK was May 2nd also, which was CD 11. My total cycle has been on average 26-28 days (since I started paying attention). I am thinking I O'd either 5/3 or 5/4. How many days after your +OPK did you O?

P.S. This is our 2nd - currently have beautiful 5 year old daughter.

TTBabyMakes4- I think my O day would have been the 3rd my cycles average about 26-30.

I'm taking folic too, haven't heard of Zestica. Considering starting DHEA if I'm not knocked up this cycle. Do you usually test early or wait to see if you miss your period?

I wanna join! TTC #2 I have a alomost 4 yr old boy. Been TTC 1 year, 2 year NPNT.

I'm taking folic too, haven't heard of Zestica. Considering starting DHEA if I'm not knocked up this cycle. Do you usually test early or wait to see if you miss your period?

TTBabyMakes4- sorry I have not been on lately but I test early i am a HPT addict lol. And I am 3 dpo today so waiting patiently to test.

I would love to join you TTC mommas :( I to am ttc baby #2 with a 20 month old! We have been trying for a year & have been unsuccessful. However my LMP was April 25th & I am only getting BFN :( But I do have a blood test scheduled for tomorrow so lets keep our fingers crossed!!

I am new here. TTC #2, my son is 4.5 years old and ready for a sibling! We are ready for #2 as well, so good timing. We started TTC in December, tried a couple cycles, then took a couple months break, so this is my first month back TTC. On CD13, I should O on the weekend! Hoping for a March baby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->