• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #2 regular cycles (26-28 days) cd19 buddy wanted :)

Bumblelou1

Reaction score
Im 25 SO is 26 we have a little girl who will be 4 this year. We have finally decided to try for (my #2, his #1) last month was a fail since i wasnt tracking anything and we travelled overseas so when we got back home guess who showed up the day after!? AF... so this month we have been BDing every other day since cd8. I would love to say i know when i ovulated but i don't i have been using OPKs twice every day since cd8 but im think because they were ICs they haven't given me a positive and im CD19 :/ im hoping i haven't missed the window and we can get our rainbow after a miscarriage in OCTOBER 2014 :(

Anyone with similar stories or similar dates please feel free to join.. a buddy or two+ would make this less stressful and more fun since I'll have someone other than my partner to talk to 😄

Well, I'm not ttc #2, I am on to #3, but I also don't always have the best luck with ICs, I do 2 times a day as well and have still missed the surge. Have they started getting lighter, or is there still an increase in darkness of the test line?

I am on cd 10 and most likely be O'ing in a few days. I have short 24-26 day cycles and O anywhere from day 10-15... I am showing signs of gearing up tho, so I am pretty excited.

Have you ever considered temping to confirm O? That is the only reason I know when I O, some months I get a pos OPK, but most are just "close to Pos"

Good luck btw-- this is such an exciting time. Although I feel like I have been trying forever... LOL

I'm ttc my #2 and other halfs #3
I'm 27 and oh is 36

I'm cd10 today xxx

Hi bumblelou

I'm 25, my DH is 33
Our DD is turning 4 this year too
And we are currently TTC #2.
I'm only on CD 5 right now but my cycles are usually 27 days long. :)
Fingers crossed that you caught this month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->