TTC #2 ... This is harder than I thought!

PresleysMomma

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I am currently ttc baby number two and not having much luck!
AF was supposed to come 5 days ago but she seems to be a no show.
I have taken 2 tests and both BFN. What's the deal? Should I get a blood test or get a better test? Its killing me. I am having all types of symptoms but these BFNs are taking me to a dark place. Any advice or women who are having the same issues? :shrug:

No AF is a good sign hope you get your BFP.
I've just decided to try for number 2 and for the 1st time ever I start having irregular periods!!! I just want to cry, AF finished and 7 days later I start bleeding again it sucks. I fell pregnant first time with my 1st I was hoping number 2 would be just as easy.

Im also TTC #2 and have irregular cycles where as i didnt with #1.Im all over the place and not knowing whats going on and whether im ovulating is really starting to upset me
Im sure it will happen for us all eventually,just got to stay strong
:dust:

im in the same boat! just started ttc #2 and I don't know if ive just not been paying attention but I always thought my cycle was 30 days, but last month was 38! so not too sure if I've caught the right date for ovulation. I know you should dtd every other day blah blah but in reality I am too tired for that!

Before #1 we DTD all the time,but now im far too exhausted,so i hear you on that.Ive just started using CBFM this cycle which is my 4th cycle,to try and pinpoint when we should be DTD.CD 16 at the moment and nothing!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->